• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Cheat Code Devices for Pok?mon FireRed and LeafGreen

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    O.K. KaeL,

Put these 2 Codes I gave you...then Click them both in your GameShark Screen, and Start the Game...;)

Ohhh...and Charizard_Master 56,

Might this Work for you...:)

Buy Infinite Masterballs ( Free )
    88CFA129
    357400B2
    8BB602F7
    8CEB681A

Last edited:

Makoto

Years
    HenryHyoga said:
    Buy Infinite Masterballs ( Free )
    88CFA129
    357400B2
    8BB602F7
    8CEB681A
    that for AR? oh well, i already cought all pokemon worth catching.... legendaries, pikachu, ho-oh and lugia(i know they're legengaries but not many people get 2 go 2 navel rock....

Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    hey
    I wuz still wonderin if ne 1 has a code for masterballs nd rare candy for the gameshark sp nd their mastercode
    thanx
    Lizzy

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I'll be assuming you have the most recent version of VBA which is 1.7.2.

Load up the game you want to use cheats on. Click Cheats and then Cheat List.

You should see four buttons: Code, Cheat, Gameshark and Codebreaker. They are also 4 more buttons under that but I'll deal with those later.

Code and Cheat will be for people who know how to hack the memory of the game to make their own codes.

You'll want to use Gameshark and the Codebreaker. If you have 8-16 digit Gameshark Advance or Action Replay codes, enter them under Gameshark. 12 digit Codebreaker or Gameshark SP codes should be entered under Codebreaker.

There are 4 more buttons along the bottom: Remove, Remove All, Enable.Disable, and OK.

Press OK when you're done entering your cheats. The Remove and Remove All buttons are for removing codes. The Ena/Dis button is for enabling and disabling individual codes.

Rocket Executive

Criminal Mastermind
    Years
    Does anyone know of a code for any cheat device that has a working move modier for Pokemon FireRed/LeafGreen?

I have the SP move modifier, but i can't get it to work. do you have to activate the activator code for it? When do you activate them? im lost...i can't get the pokemon or move modifiers to work at all...help!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Chris, if you're using an AR...(or PAR...whatever..same format)...*points to siggy*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back