• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Cheat Code Devices for Pok?mon FireRed and LeafGreen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Pokemon Modifier Codes

These are the Pokemon Modifier codes for the first 251 Pokemon from the Patch Codes List from GameFAQs.com for ACTION REPLAY.

I'll put the codes for the 100 something Pokemon from RuSa into a code file soon. Give me a day or two...

Unzip the file and import the AR codefile into your AR computer program. Connect your AR to your PC and send the codes into your real AR. The name of the game name is "Leaf 251" and "Fire 251".

NOTE: The master code might not be automatically turned on since I didn't enter it as the very first code. Check the codes under "Leaf 251 or Fire 251" on your AR device, if the (m) code isn't at the top turned on already, look for it in the list. It should be around where "Golbat and Zubat" are or at the bottom of the list" under Celebi. Turn it on.

~~OR~~

Go to the Add/Edit codes menu on your AR device. Choose "Leaf 251 or Fire 251". See if the (m) code is at the top of the list. If not, look for it. Choose to edit the (m) code. In the edit menu, do NOTHING to it. Simply press "OK". The (m) code will now be automatically turned on each time you use the AR now.

NOTE 2: I cannot garuantee all the Pokemon Modifier codes for FireRed will work since I can't test them. The LeafGreen codes work since I've tested them on my LeafGreen.

Anyways...here it is.

Pokemon Modifier Codes for LeafGreen
    Pokemon Modifier Codes for FireRed

You could try to import the code file onto your ROM if you want, but I haven't been able to import the code file since it isn't in Gameshark format. But the codes DO work on VBA. You just can't import the code file.

Last edited:

Iyanden

Huh??
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Oct 24, 2004
    how can i obtain Lugia/Ho-oh Celebi , mew, jirachi and deoxys using only a Gameshark SP and a SP game boy and my LG cartidge??? please inclued instructions wiht codes ty.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Use the friggin Pokemon Calculator/Maker is the easiest way in my opinion. There are links to both of them in the RSE FAQ.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2012
    I hate to seem like a n00b, but I am, so forgive me. Does anyone know a code that can allow me to get rid of some of the items in my key item pouch. My codes backfired and now I'm stuck with Infinite of each ball and a ton of infinite Tm's and there's no room for anything else! It's quite a dillemna. Please help me.

-Trainer X

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Load up the game with those same codes on. Turn the cheat device's "switch" into the off position and save the game. The codes effects should disappear.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2005
    Question

have you found any codes for like inifinte Hp and Mp in battle?? If so could you please let me now. i'm tired of getting my butt kicked by very strong pokemon like: Moltres and Mewtwo. thanks :13: :chu:

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Sorry, I don't know any for any cheating device at all.

Pokemon Modifier Codes - 3rd Generation Pokemon

Here are the code files for Action Replay for 3rd Generation Pokemon from RuSa.

Simple.

Download them, unzip them, import them into your AR computer program, send them to your AR device. The game name will be Fire RS and Leaf RS.

NOTE: The master code might not be automatically turned on since I didn't enter it as the very first code. Check the codes under "Leaf RS/Fire RS" on your AR device, if the (m) code isn't at the top turned on already, look for it in the list. Turn it on.

~~OR~~

Go to the Add/Edit codes menu on your AR device. Choose "Leaf RS/Fire RS". See if the (m) code is at the top of the list. If not, look for it. Choose to edit the (m) code. In the edit menu, do NOTHING to it. Simply press "OK". The (m) code will now be automatically turned on each time you use the AR now.

NOTE 2: I can't garuantee that ANY of these will work for FRLG. I only tested the codes for the starters for LG.

Pokemon LeafGreen 3rd Generation Modifiers
    Pokemon FireRed 3rd Generation Modifiers

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • nice.... too bad PAR dont work on VBA 1.7.2 :disappoin

can someone please post CodeBreaker Codes for getting the PokeDex filled up with the National Dex? GSA would be nice.. but Im only using CodeBreaker on my LG...

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    PAR does work actually. That's how I tested a good amount of those codes to make sure I was entering them correctly. I just had to manually enter them by pasting since I couldn't import them.

DragonairLover

Dragonair Lover
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2005
    shark3019875 said:
    ok the code for infinte rare candies is 820258bc 0044
    and the infinte is 820258be 03e7 they only work on codebreaker
    and it doesn't matter what slot they are in it will always be infinte.
    and after you use one candy deactivaite the code so they don't keep repeting
    if you want to thro them away turn off the code and tose the frist list of rare candies and so on

When I use this code, don't I need a mastercode? I figured I could just put the code in the mastercode spot, but when I try to start the game, is says that there is no mastercode. What is going on? Did I do something wrong? :dead:

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I think she uses the real cheating device and not an emulator. Emulators never ask you for that stuff...

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2005
    Hi Agian

I need to find the (m) code for game shark. but i don't know where i can find it or any codes for it and without the (m) code these codes that are in the section for us is no good that has the game shark. I know i may be asking alot if I am sorry for asking too much.

Thanks
    :shocked:

Leon Magus

Dimension Mewtwo
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Oct 12, 2004
    Does any one about a Berry Powder code that give you Inf Berry Powder points in F/L?

?o_\\?

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • OKAY OKAY OKAY!!!! EVERYONE CHILL OUT NOW!!!!!! NO MORE REQUESTS!!!!! STOP!!!!!!!!

Listen up. Everyone's just requesting and requesting. NOBODY IS POSTING ANYTHING!!! I have this idea of making two topics for the Cheat Discussion-
    1 for discussion ONLY
    2 for posting codes ONLY and by AUTHORISED meaning specially chosen people.

All the discussion can be done in this topic and the codes can be posted in the new one. I'm gonna ask Satotshi-kun to approve this and if we do..... it'll start getting organized.

In the meantime.... NOBODY REQUEST ANYTHING!!!! discuss ONLY about the current posted codes. im sorry if im causing any delay but PWEESE WAIT FOR THE THING TO CALM DOWN!!!

EDIT: o..kay.... *huff huff* that was hard work... but i've put up the entire code list we have up. PLEASE DO NOT POST THERE. ALL discussions must be done HERE!!!

there u go... link to the organized set of found codes. https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=467544#post467544

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Mmhmm...I thought the sole purpose of this thread was to make requests and answer requests...

Max Of Pallet Town, head over to Codejunkies.com for a list of the codes you wanted for FRLG.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back