• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Cheat Code Requests - Please read the seperate document before requesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Is there a code to get the LG deoxys in FR?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Nope. When you trade from one to another, it changes to match the new game. There's a section about that in the RSE FAQ.

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
    I have 1 question about the codes in the link.

I saw the GSSP (GameShark SP) warp codes and I found no "(M) Must Be On" (Master Code) code for them. Can somone give me the Master Code for the English version of Pokemon LeafGreen? Thanx! :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I don't think you nessesary need one. I used it on the ROM though. Does the cheat device FORCE you to have one?

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
    I don't know...

Well when I type in the game name in my GSSP right after that a new screen will pop up with the place to enter the Master Code.

Example:
    (M) Must Be On!
    Codes:
    ________ |1234|
    ________ |5678|
    ________ |90AB|
    ________ |CDEF|

EDIT: I deleted the master code but it says "Warning! No Master Code!"

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Can you still load the game with the codes though? I mean the codes should still work...*doesn't have a GSSP and has no idea what he's talking about*

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
    A warning pops up and I can only press the "Start" button and it will take me to the GSSP screen. So it can't work without the Master Code. Maybe Satoshi-kun knows...

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Couldn't you just enter in some fake master code?? I mean the codes work fine on a ROM without a Master Code.

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
    I enter a fake Master Code and a screen will pop up saying "Wrong Master Code!"
    Maybe if I type in a bunch of zeros it may work! I'll try it!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Pokemon Fire Red Mastercode:
    ----------------------------

000014D1 000A
    10044EC8 0007

Pokemon Leaf Green Mastercode:
    ------------------------------

0000BE99 000A
    1003DAE6 0007

Pokemon Fire Red Mastercode:
    ----------------------------

000014D1 000A
    1003DAE6 0007

Pokemon Leaf Green Mastercode:
    ------------------------------

0000BE99 000A
    1003DAE6 0007

Try one of those master codes. I just got them off of GameFAQs. I'm done for an hour or so..need to get new batteries for my GBA.

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
    WOW! Thanx a a lot!! I'll see if they work!! Thanx!

EDIT: Nope... they don't work. I'm not getting warped to any place... :sleeping:

Last edited:

WM18

WrestlingIntensity.com
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 21, 2004
    I know alot of you hate cheaters. lol. But im new.

I got a quick question. Is there a WORKING AR code for Shiny Pokemon. Cause the one used from GameFaqs doesnt work.

Got a solution?

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
    I have an English Version of LG. I thought the doc was for the JP version of FR/LG? I tried them but the don't work...

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    WM18 said:
    I know alot of you hate cheaters. lol. But im new.

I got a quick question. Is there a WORKING AR code for Shiny Pokemon. Cause the one used from GameFaqs doesnt work.

Got a solution?
    If you had read the version updates for that file...

v.0.3 A much needed MAJOR update - Item codes added YAY There seems to be an issue with the Pokemon shiny code, the cause is still unknown. And there is an issue with Mew not obeying. This is a flag in Mew's data which should be set but isn't if caught in the wild. No solution for this yet. Well not a simple solution anyway.

WM18

WrestlingIntensity.com
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Oct 21, 2004
    I'm Sorry and i have read that.

BUT, i've read numerous times people saying that they got a Shiny Deoxys with the AR.

Thanks anyways, i guess they were lying. :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Hmmm...

They might not be. They might've used the Pokemon Cheat Calculator. There's a link to it somewhere in the FRLG FAQ.

It makes Pokemon codes for you. Enter in all the stuff you want and generate the code.

Don't bother with the Pokemon Calculator in my siggy. That one is for RS only. You could still make the codes on RS to get the Deoxys then trade it over to FRLG.

Charizard_Master56

Fire Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 23, 2008
    do those codes on that you make yourself work on an actual gameboy or on vba

by the way i need codes for gameshark sp, whatever i can get, the ones i got before didnt work

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    They work on the actual cheating devices and the VBA as well.

Charizard_Master56

Fire Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 23, 2008
    will you explain the process of how to do it
    and which website i get to do this on, do i get whatever kind of code i want

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back