• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Cheat Code Requests - Please read the seperate document before requesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2005
    Does anyone know why my AR isn't working? I used the codes that were preloaded on the AR for Pokemon FR and none of them work. I tried making a new game with the codes and nothing worked. I used codes from all over the internet,Game FAQ, here, and anywhere else i could find them and not one code works. How do i know what version AR i have and am i better off just saying forget it and returning the AR and buying a GSSP?

P.S.) The AR works fine on my other games but will not work for FR.

Thanks for the help.

Pokedragonfire

ph34r |\/|y 1337 n1nj4 5k1||z
    Years
    I need a code for Action Replay (v.3.3) for Fire Red for fast egg hatching. All the ones I found were for Gameshark.
    Does anyone know the code?

Zeph

Special Ed Sheriff
    Years
    i dont know how soon someone will reply to this, but i just need a few cheats for us gameshark for leaf green. i just need the code for mew, jirachi, deoxys, and celebi. i want to trade, raise, catch the rest, but i just want mew and jirachi for my bench, deoxys for my girfriends, and my friend will pay me $ for all 4 of those :D hehe, any help will suffice i guess. i dont know about AR. ive been reading that it freezes too many peoples games, and also it messes things up such and the start menu. if anyone can post a link, or pm me some codes for gameshark ill greatly appreciate it. otherwise, i may have to invest in AR, but i dont want to lose all my data, 314 pkmn and counting :\

Edit: i need these for gba, not rom, or emulator.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2005
    Could someone please help me with this???

Hi, I've just recently joined the site, and I was wondering if anyone could give me the follow up steps to getting to 8 and 9 island. I just bought a gameshark for my SP, and I know that I'd originaly have to go to Pokemon Rocks America. I've been told that the code for Birth Island is:

82031CF03A02, and I've also been told that it was: 82031DBC3A02. Please tell me what it really is, and how to access one or maybe both of these islands. I've been browsing around the internet trying to find this solution, but I don't know how this whole island thing works. Please help me out here, I'm desperate :( .

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Ah. As far as I know, those codes only work for the Japanese version. ^_^; I'd recommend that you use a shop item modifier code, and then buy the Mystic/Auroratickets. After that, place them in your PC, and then withdraw them, so they'll be in the correct pockets.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2005
    I've heard from many people that they work on both gameshark and action replay. I'm using gameshark and the same code appears in every site. I just don't know what I'm doing wrong...

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2005
    I should try contacting them. I've already seen the site. That is a good suggestion though, but is there anyone on this site you've seen that knows about this code. I really need to know. Thanks for the suggestions though...

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2005
    Looking for a random code

Any chance that any of you guys know a code to reset the move tutors? I have just started making my team and its really annoying that I have already used up the tutors on my ingame pokemon. Any one know a code to let them teach it to you again?

RobboMan

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    All FR/LG codes dont work on AR v.3.3 or 5.8 so If you have one of those just give up

Ps. I have wasted $40.00 trying to buy an AR that is compatible with FR/LG :(

Years
    Well the new GGSP came out a month or two ago, so im sure it is updated with those codes.

As for your AR, I have one and they work fine.You need the master code for any of the codes you put in to work.Go to GameFaqs.com and enter the FRLG section and at the very bottom are AR codes, look for American FRLG Master Codes.

Create a new game entry put the master code for whichever game you have in, and then start adding codes.
    If that doesn't work post here again, or PM me.

Zeph

Special Ed Sheriff
    Years
    ok, kinda peeved now, spent all night trying to get my ar to work. no codes work for lg/fr, absolutely none. i dont know if im doing something wrong, but i only need the codes for jirachi and deoxys. nothing else works. i bought ar today only because the box said "comes with fr/lg codes" but none to be found. just some r/s codes, and only 1/2 of those work. its lg us version. so if anyone could post the exact code (all numbers even the beginning code) for jirachi and deoxys, id gretly appreciate it.

ex. for codes:
    us lg ver code
    pokemon code.

im really tired, been up all night trying to get this thing to work, my ar didnt come with a usb port so i cant just d/l codes onto it. running out of patience and sanity, someone, anyone please help. pm me or respond to this the best you can please. ty.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back