• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check my shoe game

Somewhere_

i don't know where
Years
  • What sorcery are you using to make them not irritate between your toes? They always feel funny on me.

I honestly dont know lol. I felt the same way before I wore them, and I think I actually forgot to bring shoes or something to the beach one day so I had to buy a pair, and so I bought the cheapest pair... and now I always buy that same type of sandal every time they get run down lol. I have been literally wearing the same thing for years. Im the same way with pretty much everything else too.

Years
  • For me it depends. Usually I just wear Vans when walking around and whatnot, but when it comes to athletic activities, I wear a pari of Brooks. For basketball, I have a pair of Jordan XX9's that are my pride and joy.

Years
  • I don't know what brands of shoes I have. I have some slip-ons, some sneakers, a couple of pairs of boots, and a cheap pair of flip flops, but most are all at least a few years old. I tend to wear shoes until they fall apart so my shoes are nearly falling apart well loved.

Shoes are probably one of the first things people will notice when they look at a person's outfit.

Are they though? I don't look at people's shoes. Somehow that feels more judgmental than what people normally do when they look at people.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I wear canvas shoes.

But I really want a pair of Nike Air Max 90 iD shoes.

Bay

Years
  • I usually either wear ankle boots or my black oil resistant shoes. The oil resistant ones were when I used to work in my dorms' restaurants and one of the dress codes was oil resistant shoes, but I tend to wear them outside work too. The ankle boots I prefer to wear them to work instead of high heels and I wear long pants often.

Star-Lord

withdrawl .
    Years
  • I wear one pair of shoes in my every day wear. They're a pair of black/blue addidas with green tattoo ink splotted on them. I have a pair of Calvin Klein oxfords for my suit.

I go for nice looking stuff that fits. Since I never buy shoes price isn't much of a factor.

Talon

[font=Cambria]Hidden From Mind[/font]
    Years
  • I like Vans, they're really comfortable and stylish. They also fit the general style I go for, which happens to be very unique it seems. People comment a lot on my odd sense of fashion that seems to work well with me. I basically just wear vans of either grey/silver or crimson, two random socks (they don't even match most of the time), a pair of skinny jeans that offset the color of my shirt or match the color of my shirt, a shirt that matches my shoes or my jeans, then a hoodie that is the same color as my shoes or kinda pops out from the rest of the outfit.
    My favorite outfit to wear is my grey/silver vans, random socks, black skinny jeans, a silver-blue t-shirt, and a sea green/blue hoodie. I also turn the cuffs of the hoodie out then pull them up to my elbows and leave my hoodie unzipped. Looks pretty nice imo. Albeit odd, but it works on me, so who gives a fuck.

hey look, this is my 1000th post. yay

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I just bought gladiator sandals and moccasins, both are which are very new to me. I'm interested to see how they look.

Back