• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Check out my 5th Generation Pokemon

Chesu

Boss Carrot
Years
  • Actually, you can attach multiple files to a single post... but, you now have enough posts that you can put images directly in your post! So, you can just copy the URLs of the attached images and put them behind a spoiler in this thread's first post.

Matteron (96)

Can't Read Lookin Ass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2024
    Well I don't like that some of the Pokemon are just fusions, but I do like the fact that you put a lot of thought into this or you play too much wow.
    Plz read all posts before posting.
    Also Xairou I think he should know what is right and what is wrong...he is a mod...

Xairou

Master Pokemon Tactician
    Years
  • I didn't type that particular post, my friend who is a mod at another website did, I'm totally new to this whole message board thing. And this pokemon thing is my Anti-wow drug to keep me off wow. I've been wow sober for 3 1/2 years now, but thanks for the insight!

lx_theo

Game Developer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2013
    I didn't type that particular post, my friend who is a mod at another website did, I'm totally new to this whole message board thing. And this pokemon thing is my Anti-wow drug to keep me off wow. I've been wow sober for 3 1/2 years now, but thanks for the insight!

Though you should try to upload the pictures to a different site like Dropbox, imageshack, or photobucket, then use
    Check out my 5th Generation Pokemon

Back