• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

chinese zodiac?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Double_eagle said:
    I don't know what I am! I wonder if someone could tell me.....I was born in 1990 if it helps......
    You're an horse. =) I know, since you're born in the same year as my brother. xD

I? I'm a dragon. =) cooliness. x)

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Horse with element steel...(wanted snake or dragon [just 1 year] ><)

Scizor.02

heavy steel
    Years
  • i'm a monkey with fire element.....>_< might as well of called me a hairy burning baboon.
    DOWN WITH BABOONS!
    hey i'll put that in my sig! ^_^\/

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    i'm a dragon. so i guess that makes me better than all of you. sorry.
    (jk jk)

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I'm a Wood Snake. Anyways, I like these debates so I'm going to say some info about it. Now I don't mean to brag, but I am happy to say that I know a thing or two about astrology :P

Anyways, here's the signs..

Rat - You're crafty and witty, you usually are loyal, but when you see a chance for you to improve, you're quick to take it.

Dragon - You're happiest when you feel powerful and hate when people prove you wrong. You are also bossy, but fun to hang around with.

Dog - You're the most authorative person in the entire chinese zodiac. You are protective, loyal, and is quick to defend his loved ones when in need.

Monkeys - You guys are always pretty happy, and often enjoy playing games. You are however an advantager.

Pig - You are the "good" guy in the entire zodiac. You are sensitive, helpful, and doesn't mind helping others in need. You are also very kind, but be careful, this often makes people think they can take advantage of you. But you often make friends easily, and hardly ever lose any due to your charming nature.

Horse - You are one hyper person, and when you get money, you are bound to waste it in a second. You enjoy partying and enjoy doing things your way. No matter what other people think. You're also good with drawing, and enjoy the outdoors. Nothing can hold you down.

Snake - you are sympathetic, and often wise. You also have an artistic nature, and quick-witted. Snakes often are secretive and very loyal. Snakes also make good friends, they will do anything you ask of them, all they ask is for your loyalty. Although snakes are wise, witty, and often have pleasant facial features, very few are found happy.

Oh, and did I mention Edgar Allan Poe's a snake :3 Hmm, funny, my fav chinese sign is my sign. Heh..

*dies*

Awesome Jerry

Carpe Diem!
    Years
  • I'm a monkey. I guess that has to do with me always being happy...yeah right. I'd say I'm either a horse, snake or dragon. Darkness rules all (jk...maybe)

Back