• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chocolate ❤

Towerizer

Alcoholic Renegade
Years
  • if it's okay for a girl to say she likes her coffee like she likes her men, black, then is it acceptable for a guy to say i like my women like my chocolate, white?

Nakala Pri

- Which is your favourite kind of chocolate? How about least favourite? Why?

Cookie Crunch, a delicious, gorgeous blend of cookies and milk chocolate. C:

I detest dark chocolate, I absolutely hate it with it's richness and horribleness and disgusting-ness. D:

- How about favourite chocolate brands? Do brands matter to you when purchasing chocolate?

Lindt, a Swedish brand (or Belgian, can't remember) anyway, it's perfect quality and the after taste is divine. ^^

- Do you like chocolate with things in them such as jelly, nuts or fillings?

Sometimes, yes. C:

- Do you like foods coated with chocolate? Or filled with chocolate? Or coated AND filled with chocolate?

Hell yeah I do! :D

Sniper

ふゆかい
    Years
  • - Which is your favourite kind of chocolate? How about least favourite? Why?
    Chocolate <3 Dark Chocolate? I guess I've been eating Chocolate since I was 6.
    - How about favourite chocolate brands? Do brands matter to you when purchasing chocolate?
    Kit-kat <3
    I like with nuts. Fillings not so much.
    - Do you like foods coated with chocolate? Or filled with chocolate? Or coated AND filled with chocolate?
    YES <3

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    - Which is your favourite kind of chocolate? How about least favourite? Why?
    Favorite: Dark Chocolate, because of it's taste. Least Favorite: White chocolate, not as good as the other 2.
    Even though I like Cadbury's or Lindt, I really don't mind on the brand, as long as it tastes good enough.
    Jelly would feel a bit weird, and definitely not nuts. Fillings: more chocolate inside, or even a raspberry/strawberry filling.
    I like all of the above. Just typing this out is making me want chocolate right now. <3

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    My favorite kind of chocolate is the white one because it's unique color and flavor. And I don't have least favorite of any chocolate.

Mostly I buy Silver Queen, and I buy Cadbury sometimes.

I like any kind of chocolate with nuts inside, I especially like it when cashew nuts or almonds are in one of those.

Yep, I like them.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Oh man, I can't say I have a favourite or least favourite! I love all three flavours to be honest. Although dark chocolate does have that rich, bitter flavour that you can't decline... :D

- How about favourite chocolate brands? Do brands matter to you when purchasing chocolate? I don't really mind which brand, as long as it's not too cheap or poor quality.

I do enjoy nuts, but I don't eat them because they get stuck in my teeth! I guess the same goes to caramel, but I just ADORE this filling. <3

Strawberries come to mind.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • I love chocolate, especially milk chocolate. If people bring in chocolate, I can't help but get as much as I can while leaving some for other people.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Eh, I like all three. My favorite is milk chocolate and my least favorite is dark. Unless there's like caramel or nougat that goes with it, I'm not much of a fan of the bitter dark chocolate. Haha, the brand doesn't really matter to me. Yes! I love chocolate with things in it, but my favorite is just plain milk chocolate by itself. <3

I love coated and filled chocolate! Oreos covered with peanut butter covered with a thick chocolate coating. Now that is the best!

Years
  • Which is your favourite kind of chocolate? How about least favourite? Why?
    Milk! It's so delicious but I don't eat it too often.

How about favourite chocolate brands? Do brands matter to you when purchasing chocolate?
    Kinder. Nothing can beat it. <3

Do you like chocolate with things in them such as jelly, nuts or fillings?
    I like chooclate on its own but some Kinder chocolate has really delicious cream fillings that I'd happily accept. Twix is another one with a filling I really like.

Do you like foods coated with chocolate? Or filled with chocolate? Or coated AND filled with chocolate?
    Chocolate mousse, mmm! So yes, yes I do.

Years
  • Which is your favourite kind of chocolate? How about least favourite? Why?
    My all time favourite chocolate is Galaxy chocolate, especially the cookie crumble one... I just love all chocolate that I can consume really... as long as it's not nutty (as I'm allergic)
    I wouldn't say that any chocolate is 'bad' but dark chocolate is the one I could pass up as it's just not sweet enough!
    As long as I am able to eat it then I'm not picky but like I said before I love galaxy so if I see it on offer I will automatically go for that.
    the marvellous creations by Cadbury are nice, I've tried the popping candy one, that was yummy but I would have to say the honeycomb one was rather scrumptious. But if it's got stuff in it then there's less room for the chocolate D:

I hate fruit so chocolate dipped fruit is a no go. Chocolate covered cookies are good and chocolate filled with more chocolate is always better.

Back