• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose - Your own adventure! [Hoenn]

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Switch to Marshtomp!
    You decide that Swellow isn't doing enough damage, so you recall it and release Marshtomp instead.
    "Mud Shot!" Marshtomp fires the brown beam into Slaking's chest, who takes another step back and growls.
    "Yawn!" Slaking lets out a bellowing yawn. "Little fun fact for you, kid. Yawning is contagious." Marshtomp yawns as well and begins to droop. "And shortly, your Pokemon is going to fall asleep. Slaking stalls once more, thanks to the Truant abillity.
    You have your choice now. Swellow and Marshtomp can both slowly chip away at Slaking's mountainous health - another four or five hits should do it. But Swellow can only do so if it successfully dodges the rocks. Marshtomp can also do about the same damage, but being much slower, is an open traget for Yawn. Or you can try to develop an alternate strategy to take the beast down - you have to think carefully. What do you want to do?

Your Options
    -Use Awakening, then keep pounding with Mud Shot!
    -Switch to Swellow, then Wing Attack!
    -Mud Shot to the sky
    -Mud Shot at Slaking's feet
    -Use Marshtomp's Bide
    -Use Swellow's Double Team

Spoiler:
    Box
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
    No, Mudslap to lower the accuracy.Either that or Switch to Tentacool and Poison Sting and Supersonic hoping to affect its status.

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    No, Mudslap to lower the accuracy.Either that or Switch to Tentacool and Poison Sting and Supersonic hoping to affect its status.

Uh. Two problems. Mud-Slap isn't an option and we can't use Tentacool as it's a 3 on 3 battle and we've revealed are 3 Pokemon.

Anyway I say we abuse this this get and Use Swellow's Double Team.

Karel_Kazuki

Wants to Learn about PKMN Rmxp
    Years
    Uh. Two problems. Mud-Slap isn't an option and we can't use Tentacool as it's a 3 on 3 battle and we've revealed are 3 Pokemon.

Anyway I say we abuse this this get and Use Swellow's Double Team.
    I was going based off what he said in the description,which was to develop a new strategy.So the Tentacool i can understand but the Mud Slap I don't.But hey ,I won't get into an arguement.Yeah Switch to Swellow and Use Double Team.Same effect.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Use Swellow's Double Team
    While Slaking stalls, you return the sleepy-looking Marshtomp to the Poke Ball and send the bird Pokemon out once more.
    "Try it once, try it twice, it won't work! Rock Slide!" Slaking pounds the ground and rocks begin to tumble once more.
    "Double Team, Swellow!" Swellow cries out and multiple copies of it appear. You notice Slaking punching the ground in different places to aim where the rocks will fall. Punch to the extreme left, rocks fall to the left. Punch to the near right, rocks fall to the near right. Simple enough. Slaking punches the ground directly in front of him, and rocks come tumbling down, hitting a Swellow. You hold your breath... and the Swellow fades. It was just one of the Double Team Swellows.
    "Mphrg." grumbles Norman as Slaking is loafing around again, and you call for another Double Team and more copies of Swellow appear. "And you wonder why people hate evasion boosts..."

Your Options
    -Double Team again!
    -Wing Attack barrage!
    -Quick Attack barrage!
    -Soda Pop
    -Switch to Marshtomp

Spoiler:
    Box
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

Paper-remote

I've got nothing to put here
    Years
    Yeah, i'd spam Double Team and be a complete noob! Yay for evasion!
    Now, my votes will be in Bold and Turquoise.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Use Double Team!
    You decide not to risk it and declare a third Double Team. More Swellows appear. Slaking continues to launch rocks at Swellow, making more copies vanish, but there are just too many now and Slaking has nailed the correct one yet.
    "Wing Attack!" you call, and Swellow begins hammering Slaking with its wings over and over. The hits keep on going, and Slaking continues Rock Sliding, stalling, Rock Sliding, stalling. Rinse and repeat. It takes a couple of minutes but Slaking's legs begin to buckle - it's almost finished.
    "Rock Slide! Once more!" calls Norman, a bead of sweat rolling down his forehead as he attempts to find the true Swellow. Slaking bellows and slams the ground, causing rocks to drop. Only this time, the Swellow that was hit doesn't fade. It just falls to the ground, crying out, and all the others fade away. Uh oh. Looks like Slaking got a lucky shot in. Swellow faints. You recall it and release Marshtomp, who launches a final Mud Shot, taking out Slaking. You've won.
    "Congratulations, kid. You know your Pokemon stuff. And as proof of that, take this! The Balance Badge!" You got your third Gym badge! "You had some nerve, challenging me and taking on Team Aqua. Take this too - HM03 Surf. It's a powerful water move, and lets you ride your Pokemon over water. As for your next move... you could try Rustboro nearby, Lavaridge a long way to the north, which you'd have to go through Rustboro anyway, or Fortree to the east. It's your choice."

Your Options
    -Head for Rustboro
    -Head for Lavaridge
    -Head for Fortree

Spoiler:
    Box
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    To Rustboro!
    You decide just to head for the closest location, and set out west, onto Route 104. You make good progress, staring out at the sea as you walk along the beach, and could probably expect to reach Rustboro tomorrow morning. As you're walking your foot snags on something under the sand. You dig it out to find a very large bottle. You shake it and there seems to be something rattling inside. You're wary of opening it though - there could be something dangerous inside and sticking your fingers in might be a bad idea... But so would breaking it and potentially breaking whatever's inside.

Your Options
    -Leave it be.
    -Stick your fingers in.
    -Throw it back out to sea.
    -Get somebody else to open it.
    -Smash the bottle!

Spoiler:
    Box
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

Back