• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose - Your own adventure! [Hoenn]

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Why can't we get Tentacool to open it or something? Oh well, considering how it only rattled when we shook the bottle it can't be anything living. And I don't think we are stupid enough to prick our finger on something sharp if there is something in sharp in there, assuming we reach in with caution. So I say reach in.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Get Someone Else to Open!
    You pick up the bottle, and look around, spotting a fisherman a little way up the beach.

"Hey!" you call, "Excuse me! Could you open this for me?"
    "Why sure!" says the fisherman. He tips it upside down and whatever is inside stays lodged inside. "Here goes..." He reaches his hand in, cautiously. "It's... furry?" He brings out the furry bundle... it's an unconcious Pokemon.

It... doesn't look like any Pokemon you've ever seen before.
    "Why I'll be!" says the fisherman, "This is an Eevee! A rare Pokemon normally not even found in the Hoenn region!"
    "Then... what's it doing stuffed in a bottle out at sea?"
    "I don't know, but it looks badly hurt." says the fisherman. "Someone will have to look after it."

Your Options
    -You can, fisherman dude. Continue toward the Gym.
    -Look after it - sprint it to the Pokemon Centre
    -Look after it - Soda Pop cures all!
    -Look after it - release the other Pokemon to do it
    -Throw it out to sea!

Spoiler:
    Box
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Throw it out to the sea! We can catch Kyogre with Evee as bait!

Okay I apologize, that was just sick. So I will do the obvious thing and rush it to the Pokemon Center. Although a better option would be to get to da choppa..

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
    Years
    Take it to the Pokemon Center! The eevee may actually be really strong and helpful with the gym battle!

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    By the way, how did someone fit an Evee in a bottle? And it was under the sand? The Evee is probably dead! Oh well, watch me be wrong.

Paper-remote

I've got nothing to put here
    Years
    LOL THROW IT OUT TO SEA(We should be arrested for that).
    Anyways, ending it and saying sprint it to the Pokemon Centre.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Sprint to the Pokemon Centre!
    You cradle the Eevee in your arms and bolt away from the fisherman back to Petalburg. As you're running, the Eevee opens its eyes.
    "Vee..." Eevee says weakly before passing out again.
    "This Eevee has been through a lot of neglect... and it's severely dehydrated and hungry. I've patched it up now, and it should be fine in a little while. The mental trauma could last a lifetime..." says the Pokemon Centre nurse. "Actually, it seems like it wants to see you."
    "Hey little guy." you say, walking into the room, where Eevee is lying on a small bed.
    "Vui." he says, smiling weakly. "Vee, eeee, vee vee vee!"
    "Uh, sure!" you say enthusiastically, not understanding what Eevee is trying to tell you. It seems to pointing at your Poke Balls. You release Marshtomp. "This is Marshtomp! Marshtomp, meet Eevee!"
    "MARSHTOMP!" he says enthusiastically. Eevee cowers.
    "Not a Marshtomp fan, huh? How 'bout Swellow?" You send out the bird Pokemon instead.
    "Swell!" says Swellow. It waddles up to Eevee.
    "Vui!" says Eevee. And with that, they start off in a feverish conversation. Marshtomp appears to be pouting in the corner.
    A little while later, you're talking to the nurse outside again.
    "Well, Eevee seems to have taken a liking to you. It seems to want to travel with you, which could be good for it... but it might hold you back, you'd have to continue to nurse it back to health, so it'd mean a lot of extra work. It's entirely your choice."

Your Options
    -Take Eevee with you
    -Leave it with the Pokemon Centre

Spoiler:
    Box
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Uh, I'm gonna discount that, as you seem to be about 23 pages behind, bro...

Leave it Behind - 1
    Bring it Along - 0

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    Take it with you.

cant go wrong with a large range of evolutions or maybe its a magic eevee that can evolve into everything muhahahahaha then no wait... thats stupid. still take it. we can ditch it later at another center if its too much hassle

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Take Eevee!
    You decide to bring Eevee along with you as your sixth team member!
    "C'mon little guy." you say.
    "Vee!" says Eevee, overjoyed, as it hops onto your shoulder.

Earthquake
    Quick Attack
    Tackle
    Sand-Attack

"Wally! Hey, your mum's worried about you! Come back!" Wally sees you and sprints.

Your Options
    -Chase him!
    -Let it go and enter the woods.

Spoiler:
    Box
    Spoiler:

Items
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back