• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose - Your own adventure! [Hoenn]

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    No thanks, I'm allergic to stupid cackling jerks.
    After your comment, Shelley stops, mid-cackle. Her faces turns a bright glowing beetroot colour, and steam appears to be spouting from her ears. Any second now you're expecting her to turn giant and green.
    "Oh that is it, brat! You're so dead!" She violently throws a Poke Ball and her Pokemon emerges.

Confuse Ray
    Psychic
    Surf
    Recover
    "Psychic!" she screeches. Starmie glows and you suddenly have a pounding headache. Head pounding, you glance across at Shelley. She's seriously angry, and doesn't seem to be thinking too clearly. "Psychic!" Your headache gets much worse, and you can barely think yourself. You move your hand to your Poke Balls. What will you do?

Your Options
    -Swampert!
    -Sableye!
    -Swellow!
    -Espeon!
    -Kirlia!

Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Sableye!
    Sableye leaps out of the Poke Ball, slamming Starmie with the usual Fake Out attack. You headache immediately clears.
    "Surf!" screeches Shelley. The tidal wave comes surging at Sableye.
    "Night Shade!" Sableye fires the beam out of his eyes, which creates a hole in the tidal wave, saving him from most of the damage. The attack continues to fly at
    "Confuse Ray!" Apparently Shelley's lost her abillity to hold any sort of sensible conversation. The attack hits Sableye, who begins drunkenly stumbling around.
    "C'mon, Sableye!" you call. He responds by ambling into a wall.
    "Finish him! Surf!" The attack surges at Sableye. You're not sure whether Sableye can save himself or not, depending on the confusion... What will you do?

Your Options
    -Night Shade the wave!
    -Faint Attack charge!
    -Detect!
    -Soda Pop!
    -Cheat! Go, Swampert!

Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    If we use Detect or a Soda Pop, Starmie will just use recover.
    If we use Cheat and use Swampert, Shelly will probably get all her grunts to attack us and use the rest of her Pokemon.
    Night Shade may work but Sableye will still take damage from Surf.
    Faint Attack charge! is what I choose because it will do huge damage if it hits and I'm feeling lucky!

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    how can we not cheat. as dark said it's only aqua what can they do, complain about rules. we just did a 3 on 1 before so :p

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    I'm pretty sure you guys chose cheat anyways so I'm not going to vote here. What you guys apparently forgot was that Swampert is Water and Ground, so it will do neutral damage. So basically you guys chose to save Sableye in order to do decent damage to Swampert. All I'm saying is I hope it doesn't come to a situation where we need Swampert.

Actually, if you guys really wanted to cheat you could've just sent in Sableye, do nothing, wait for the wave to pass, then send it back out. THAT, would be cheating.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Cheat, send out Swampert!
    Deciding that Sableye doeswn't have a good chance of winning, you throw another Poke Ball and Swampert emerges. Swampert jumps in front of the Surf, taking the hit, before slamming Starmie with a Take Down. Starmie falls to the ground, defeated. Shelley cackles.
    "So the itty-bitty kid wants to play rough? Two can play at that game...

"And in fact, why stop at two?" The Grunts all throw their Poke Balls too. "I'm not really a firm believer in fair fights anyway..."
    (x17)
    And within seconds, you're cornered by Pokemon. Swampert and Sableye, who has snapped out of confusion, back away closer to you. Your Pokemon have a level advantage, so they might have a chance, but they're also greatly outnumbered. All of a sudden, you hear a scream and a shout from outside. What could that be? Shelley speaks into a walkie-talkie.
    "Team S3! We're leaving. Meet at the rendezvous point after we deal with an intruder." She puts away the walkie-talkie. You look behind her. There are cages full of Castform that Team Aqua are about to leave with. Ack... What will you do?

Your Options
    -Everybody out! Fight!
    -Let them leave.
    -Call out to the person outside.

Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Back