• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose - Your own adventure! [Hoenn]

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Call out!
    "Uh, hey! Heeelp!" you yell out to the person outside. No response. Uh, ok... The Pokemon launch their attacks, assaulting Swampert and Sableye. The two Pokemon bear the bront of the attacks, then fall to the ground in their exhaustion. You back away, as Team Aqua and their Pokemon advance.
    "Spikes!" calls a female voice. You hear a screech, and the spikes surround you, preventing Team Aqua from coming closer. You get snatched up by a flying Pokemon, quickly return Swampert and Sableye, and fly out of the building through a broken window.

"Hey, we have to go back for those Castform!" you say to the girl.
    "We have no choice, they outnumber us. And besides, I have bigger problems than a small group of kidnapped Pokemon." You watch Team Aqua, as they march out of the Weather Institute, Castforms in cages.
    "What could be more important than saving those Pokemon?" you say, angrily.
    "Roxanne. The Gym Leader of Rustboro. She went to fight Team Magma at Mt Chimney. We lost contact with her hours ago, and Flannery of Lavaridge can't find her either. I'm heading over now." Skarmory lands, You look around - you're in a picturesque town, surrounded by treehouses. "This is Fortree City. And I'm Winona, te Gym Leader!" Wow, what luck.
    "Then let's battle, Winona!" you say. She checks a wristwatch.
    "Well I suppose I have to time to smash one teensy-weensy challenger. Alright, meet me back here in fifteen minutes."
    After healing your team, you realise you have time to visit one part of Fortree before the battle. Where will you go?

Your Options
    -The Pokemart
    -The furniture store
    -The big treehouse

Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    The Pokemart because we are running low on supplies (esp Pokeballs). I don't see much point in going to the furniture store as we don't have a Secret Base but if we build one it would come in handy. I don't know what's in the Big Treehouse. I doubt we'd get another Hidden Power. I may be someone trading a rare or overseas Pokemon or it may be someone from Kanto or Johto looking for a battle.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    The Pokemart!
    You decide to restock on items by swinging by the Pokemart. You pick up 3 Great Balls, a Hyper Potion, a Full Heal and a Revive, which you put away in your bag. You head back outside after your mini-shopping spree to find Winona leaning against the Pokemon Centre.
    "Excellent, you're here. Now, this fight can't last two long, as I have to leave for Mt Chimney, so I'm not pulling any punches. We can each use 3 Pokemon, official Gym rules, etcetera. Skarmory!"

Spikes
    Air Cutter
    Aerial Ace
    Swift
    _________
    Which of your Pokemon will you send out first?

Your Options
    -Swampert!
    -Sableye!
    -Swellow!
    -Espeon!
    -Kirlia!
    -Mr Shrooms!

Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
    Swampert! as Surf will at least do neutral damage, Kirlia's Magical Leaf and Breloom's Mach Punch are is the only others. @Lockmaster24 that doesn't rally matter as Skarmory has no Steel attacks. We should save Swellow as it won't take damage from Spikes.

Hoppip

Hoppip used Solarbeam!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    I choose Swampert. He is our strongest fighter and Surf should do major damage.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Swampert!
    "Come on, Swampert!" You throw the Poke Ball, and Swampert leaps out with a roar.
    "Starting with a strong Pokemon? You're not wasting any time... Then neither will I. Spikes!" Skarmory shoots spikes from his mouth, covering the grass. "Now whenever your Pokemon moves, they get hurt!" Ack. Not good. Now, Air Cutter!" Skarmory flaps its wings, and high-pressure win starts blasting itself at Swampert. Swampert tumbles over backwards, hurting himself with the spikes.
    "Surf!" Swampert's signature tidal wave flows at Skarmory.
    "Dodge up!" cries Winona. Skarmory flies higher in the air, dodging the tidal wave. It still gets hit by some of the water, but doesn't take any serious damage. "Fly in close! Aerial Ace!" Skarmory slams Swampert, and takes a step back, taking more damage from the spikes. Skarmory is about to fly away, but you now have an opening to attack. What will you do?

Your Options
    -Grab it and hold it!
    -Jump on it!
    -Surf!
    -Take Down!
    -Switch to Swellow!
    -Switch to Sableye!
    -Switch to Breloom!
    -Switch to Espeon!
    -Switch to Kirlia!

Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
    Grab and hold on.

You know what we should teach Swampert Ice punch it seems like that would be awesome for it :p

Back