• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose - Your own adventure! [Hoenn]

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Faint Attack!
    Sableye and the low-flying Altaria both charge at each other one final time with Faint Attack and Aerial Ace. They collide once more, creating a huge duststorm. You close your eyes, coughing wildly. When you open them again, Altaria is lying on the ground, knocked out, and Sableye is nowhere to be seen.
    "Well, looks like we drew drew." says Winona, "But you did good kid. Y'know, if you jus- ARRRGHHHAUGH!"
    "If I just ARRRGHHHAUGH?" you wonder. Sableye had just appeared right in Winona's face. It turns and grins at you, its hand in the air triumphantly.
    Several minutes later, after Winona comes to, she smiles.
    "Well, take the Feather Badge. You certainly earned it." You happily accept the Feather Badge, your fourth badge overall!
    She shakes her head.
    "Oops... When I'm in a good battle I totally forget everything else - sorry Roxanne. Anyways, we'd better head to Mt Chimney. And yes, you're coming along to."
    Once you and Winona have healed your Pokemon, you take to the skies - you on Tropius and her on Skarmory. Before too long you apporach the giant volcano, Mt Chimney. Winona is talking complicated radio-speak with Flannery over her Pokenav. She turns to you. "Ok, take Tropius down soon. I'm going to fly around and launch an attack from the west side. Flannery is fighting her way up Jagged Pass. Skarmory picks up speed, and Winona circles around to the other side. You land at the top of Mt Chimney and look around. There are many Magma Grunts around, but they're not too worried about you - they're all in battles of their own against Aqua Grunts. Winona touched down sucessfully at the other side and is already fighting a group of Grunts. Roxanne is nowhere in sight... You see a man at the volcano's edge, with a strange machine.

This has to be Maxie, the leader of Team Magma. You're unsure of what you could do to help - what will you do?

Your Options
    -Stop Maxie!
    -Help the Aqua Grunts fight.
    -Help Winona fight.
    -Try to find Flannery at Jagged Pass.

Team
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

The Noob Hacker

Praise the sun.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    If we try to stop Maxie, we'll be swarmed, if we go on a wild goose chase to find Flannery, we'll be swarmed.

So I'll go with the saying "the enemy of my enemy is my friend." In other words, help Aqua. If nothing else, the Grunts will be gone.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    Try to Find flannery She will need our help and if we help her reach the top we have more power to take out maxie

Hoppip

Hoppip used Solarbeam!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    I say we stop Maxie. We have type advantages over Fire and Dark types and Flannery might not be there.

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Stop Maxie!
    You decide to strike the serpent's head, and run straight at Maxie. But when you're about halfway there, the ground in front of you crumbles, revealing people hiding in a tunnel below.

Machoke leaps out and grabs you, holding your arms out so you can't reach your Poke Balls.
    "The name's Tabitha." growls the man, "And this Courtney..."
    "He knows..." says Courtney, "I fought him earlier at Granite Cave..."
    "Ah brilliant!" says Tabitha, "Just a fun fact for him before I finish him off..." Machoke squeezes on your neck, and you prepare for the end. You hear an all-too-familiar cackle.
    "Zangoose! Slash!" A Zangoose runs up and slashes at Machoke. Machoke groans and lets you go. You look at your rescuers.

"Ack. Shelley, Matt, why are you helping me?"
    "Oh, you're welcome," says Shelley. "And only because you'll help us crush these Magma losers twice as fast. The enemy of my enemy is my friend, right? Not to mention we just saved you, so you owe us one."
    "And we might be a smidgeon easier on you when we catch you next time..." Well it kinda does make sense.... And it doesn't look like you can get to Maxie without going through Courtney and Tabitha... What will you do?

Your Options
    -Swampert!
    -Sableye!
    -Swellow!
    -Breloom!
    -Espeon!
    -Kirlia!
    -Go to Jagged Pass.
    -Bail, bail, bail!

Team
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Diablerie

Exceptionally Adequate
    Years
    Espeon!
    You send out Espeon, who leaps out and stands against Team Magma. Shelley returns her Zangoose, and sends out Starmie, while Matt uses his Golbat. You take a better look at Magma's Pokemon.

Dig
    Flamethrower
    Amnesia
    Rock Slide

Lv38 Machoke

Vital Throw
    Revenge
    Dig
    Frustration
    Espeon suddenly growls fiercely, and leaps right at Tabitha, biting him on the arm. Machoke strolls over and uses Vital Throw to launch Espeon back at you. Espeon growls and prepares to leap at Tabitha again. You crouch down and hold it back.
    "Whoa, Espeon, what's gotten into you? You've seen Tabitha before...?" you ask. Tabitha laughs.
    "Wahaha! Could that possibly be that stupid useless Eevee that I threw out?"
    "You what?"
    "Eevee was being trained to be a Team Magma Flareon... But was pathetically weak. So I disposed of him." says Tabitha coldly. Espeon cries out and fires a Psybeam into Machoke's chest, sending him skidding backwards. Shelley cackles.
    "Starmie, wash them out with Surf!" The tidal wave flows at Team Magma.
    "Machoke, Frustration!" Machoke roars angrily, and charges right through the tidal wave, smashing it for the most part, and slams Starmie.
    "Wing Attack." says Matt. Golbat flies at Machoke, wings glowing.
    "Camerupt, Flamethrower!" Camerupt blasts fire at Golbat, knocking it back, away from Machoke. The battle seems to be farily even. You look at Espeon. It's firing attacks in random directions, only occasionally actually coming to contact with the opponents. Espeon is obviously not thinking straight in its rage... but is it worth keeping it in?

Your Options
    -Espeon can do it. Revenge!
    -No, switch to Swampert.
    -No, switch to Sableye.
    -No, switch to Swellow.
    -No, switch to Breloom.
    -No, switch to Kirlia.
    -Psybeam!

Team
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Items:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    No, switch to Swellow.

If Espeon's that dang angry, then I don't think It'll be that much of a help in the fight. Maybe even a hindrance, as it might take out our (temporary) Allies. I still think we should save Swampster for Maxie, and Swellow has a speed advantage, if not a type advantage, over the Volcowno.

Back