• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Choose Your Own Adventure - Kanto Edition

Callandor

ughhh....
Years
  • -Check out the Poke'mart - 0
    -Retire of the day. It's been rough. - 2
    -Check the Gym. - 0
    -Check out the Museum - 3

Almost there. Just one more vote wins it. Unless some one votes for one of the Zero vote choices.

Yeah! Final vote!

Last edited:

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • -Check out the Museum

After a quick trip to the Poke'center, droping off your pokemon to get healed, you head off towards the Pewter Museum. It doesn't take long to get there. The Museum is a huge building just behind the Gym. It cost a $100 just to get in, but it was worth it. The whole place is filled with fossils, and relics from times long gone now. You wander around for about a long while, and totaly loss track of time. You look to a clock on the wall, and freak out. You only have a few minutes before the Museum closes. As your moving to the front door you pass a janitor's closet. Suddenly, it gets flung open and arms reach out and grab you by the scruff of your shirt and drag you into the closet. Inside, an old man lights a candle. You can see he has short gray hair and a lab coat. In his right hand the candle, in his left, an amber colored peice of glass. "Your a pokemon trainer, right?" You nod. "I need you to take this to Cinnibar Island. Team Rockets after it. It's called Old Amber." He puts the amber in your left hand, and pushes you out of the closet. You look at the old Amber for a second. Then, after stuffing it in your bag, rush out of the Museum.

The next morning your pokemon are fully healed. Your all rested and ready for the day. What do you do?

-Check out the Gym
    -Check out the Poke'mart
    -Wander Pewter city

Team:
    Spoiler:

Bag:
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Money:
    Spoiler:

Badges - 0
    Gameovers - 0

Last edited:

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • -Wander Pewter City

Your not quite ready to face the Gym yet, you think. So you wander around Pewter City just to see what it's all about. And pretty soon you find out. Rocks. That's all their is here. Just a whole lot of rocks. Soon your pretty tired of rocks.

As your wandering, trying to find something thats not rocks, you come across a man trying to get peoples attention. He seems to be trying pretty hard, so you go up to him to see what he's doing. "Please help. My daughter's Jigglypuff has gone missing. I need help. You their!" he points to you. "You'll help me right?"

-Help the poor guy
    -Don't help
    -Fight him, it's a Team Rocket Trap!

Team:
    Spoiler:

Bag:
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Money:
    Spoiler:

Badges - 0
    Gameovers - 0

Last edited:

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • -Help the poor guy

You decide to help the guy. "Sure. I'll help you." you say. The man looks at you with a look of pure joy as you say that. He then tries to hug you. He leaps at you, and if you hadn't sidesteped, it probably would have hurt. A few minutes later you find yourself searching through the tall grass just out side of Pewter City. You found a lot of Jigglypuffs, but according to the man, none of them were it.

It's just about dark when the old man walks up to you with such a look of defeat that you can't help but feel sorry for him. You promess him you'll help him tommarow, and the two of you walk back to the old mans house. It's already dark when you get their. Suddenly, you see someone tapping their foot just out side the front door. And then you recognize her. It's the girl who mecilessly pounded your Squritle just after you got it. You figure your gonna give her a peice of your mind. the Pikachu in question is even standing next to her their's another pokemon with her as well, but your not concerned with that one. Suddenly the old man runs up to the girl and says "You found it! Oh thank you, thank you, thank you."

"Shut it old man. It's my Jigglypuff. I had it the whole time. And here you are dragging some poor helpless trainer around lookin for something thats not lost." she says. Then she looks at you harder and says, "Well now it's even worse. This guys weak and need all the training he can get."

That last comment just got you really steamed. You figure the only way to settle this is with pokemon battle.

-Challange her right now!
    -Challange her tommarow!
    -Forget it and go to the poke'center

Team:
    Spoiler:

Bag:
    Spoiler:

Box:
    Spoiler:

Money:
    Spoiler:

Badges - 0
    Gameovers - 0

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
  • -Challenge Her right now!

It's getting pretty dark, but you don't care. You challenge her right this second. But she refusses. She says, "It's way too dark. We could really hurt ourselfs." You know shes right, but that still doesn't help. So you stalk away back to the Poke'center.

The Next morning, your standing outside of her house waiting for someone to anwser the knock you just did. Suddenly Zoey's father walks around from around back with a basket full of vegetables. "Oh hey! It you. Sorry if you've been waiting a long time. I've been out back. And Zoey's..." he stops for a second, "She left early this morning. Before I got up. Sorry."

-Chase after her! She skipped our battle!
    -Forget about her and Challenge the gym already
    Go to the Poke'mart first, we have no Potions

Team:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Bag:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler: