• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Christmas Wish List?

HightopNinja

Ninja In Hightops
Years
  • I really hadn't thought of this..so I've come out of lurk-mode to show off my dazzling list.

Animal Crossing DS(which I'll probably get before x-mas cause I'm so not patient)
    To buy a house with my three friends(this one isn't going to happen for at least another year..but hey..I can dream).
    Getting a job for a branch of the gov.'t(hopefully Veteran's Administration..I'm a great file clerk!)

Now onto stuff I won't buy/people can't actually get me.

New headphones(high quality Senhauzers)
    Alarm clock(one that plays cds)
    New coffee pot for my room, as the old one has been stolen and put to use in the kitchen.
    New cd deck for my car, or an fm transmitter for my cd/mp3 player.
    That's about it..I'm not greedy. I'd like to get a new suit..as I actually enjoy getting a new suit. So, yeah..I'm done.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • The thing that I want the most is a XBOX 360, but I also want a lot of video games for other systems, DVDs, CDs, and some other stuff.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I wish for all my beautiful plants back. But Is that going to happened with all the money obessed .s.o.b.s. here in hawaii i wonder?. >_>

And I wish to meet the great Anno Hideaki in real life really badly. ;-;

Porygon

Banned
    Years
  • Mwar, I can either now or soon afford to purchase for myself the items I desire, so my Wish is for something that I cannot buy... the embrace of the love of my life. But, mwar, this is most likely to occur, so this Christmas I shall be happily in Didi's arms <3 'twill be my best Christmas ever I think ~_^

It is all I ask, mwar, maybe I'm just easy to please, but I think it's just that my mind is...focussed on what I desire ~_^ hehe.

Blitz~2005

AKA Blitz
    Years
  • I don't care what I get, I know I'm not going to get what I want, because everything I want is far to expensive, But thats fine, I'm happy with whatever I get :D

Besides IF I set no expectations I won't get disapointed :P

But the main thing I would want for christmass is a compleate darkroom, But we don't have the space or the money :(

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2005
    hmmm.. im probably looking at getting some money.. to go towards maybe a car or a guitar. not sure.

Batesymon

Tuesday!
    Years
  • I'd really like to have a new PDA with bluetooth and wireless. Or a dual core Athlon like my brother's (2.8 GHz single core compared to his 2.0 GHz Athlon Dual Core).
    A few consoles would be nice and Harvest Moon to join in. :p I really want HP and the Goblet of Fire game.

Another thing that would be nice is Sony finally giving up. :p But in my life time I've learnt not to get my hopes up. :p

Saboten

I love Kawaiiness!
    Years
  • Here's my list:

Nintendo DS
    I pod mini (though, if I ask for one, my parents will probab;y get it for me... if not, I don't really mind)
    Manga
    Anime DVD
    New Cds

And that's my list. I also want to meet a proffesional mangaka or famous mangaka face to face...

Kaneda Morspeed

Only the most powerful win...
    Years
  • Nintendo DS
    Gameboy Micro
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards
    Pokemon Colosseum
    Pokemon XD - Gale of Darkness
    Pokemon Fire Red Version (So I can get a second Wireless Adapter)
    Blaziken Pokedoll
    Rayquaza Pokedoll
    A second eVGA GeForce 6800 GT 256 MB GDDR3 Video Card for SLI
    Maybe 1GB more RAM, so I can have 2GB.
    A Tablet.

Batesymon

Tuesday!
    Years
  • Kaneda Morspeed said:
    Nintendo DS - That'd be nice.
    Gameboy Micro - If you have a regular GBA that's just a waste of money to get that.
    Yu-Gi-Oh! Cards - I'm resisting the urge to flame.
    Pokemon Colosseum - That's alright.
    Pokemon XD - Gale of Darkness - That too.
    Pokemon Fire Red Version (So I can get a second Wireless Adapter) - That's just being silly. :p Nah, I can see why you'd want two.
    Blaziken Pokedoll - No comment.
    Rayquaza Pokedoll - " "
    A second eVGA GeForce 6800 GT 256 MB GDDR3 Video Card for SLI That would be alright. Wish I had money to blow on a second video card. :p
    Maybe 1GB more RAM, so I can have 2GB. - And I'm still stuck on 512 MB. :( :p
    A Tablet. That'd be cool.

And those are my reviews. :p

Years
  • all i want is

a nintendo ds
    sonic rush
    pokemon dx
    star wars revenge of the sith (the video game for gamecube)
    shadow the hedgehog
    new naruto and dbz manga books
    love hina manga (but its not fo my age so i probably wount get it)

Years
  • Rukario_911 said:
    all i want is

a nintendo ds
    sonic rush
    pokemon dx
    star wars revenge of the sith (the video game for gamecube)
    shadow the hedgehog
    new naruto and dbz manga books
    love hina manga (but its not fo my age so i probably wount get it)
    well I doubt you'll get that its not on the gamecube ??;

Sonic Rush (DS)
    Shadow the hedgehog (game cube)
    Little Britain Series 1 DVD
    Little Britain Series 2 DVD
    Employment. Kaiser Chiefs? album
    Demon Day. Gorillaz album
    YOU COULD HAVE IT SO MUCH BETTER, Franz Ferdinand Album.
    Left-Handed Electric Guitar
    Pokemon XD G.O.D

god the people that have A PSP A DS AND A XBOX360 if you get them your flipping spoilt

Batesymon

Tuesday!
    Years
  • Blazin Espio said:
    well I doubt you'll get that its not on the gamecube ??;

Sonic Rush (DS) Any good?
    Shadow the hedgehog (game cube) Could be good.
    Little Britain Series 1 DVD Brother has that. It's hilarious. If you haven't seen it, go to the Character Selection and pick Andy.
    Little Britain Series 2 DVD Yeah, I know!
    Employment. Kaiser Chiefs? album ?
    Demon Day. Gorillaz album ?
    YOU COULD HAVE IT SO MUCH BETTER, Franz Ferdinand Album. ?
    Left-Handed Electric Guitar GO LEFTIES!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111
    Pokemon XD G.O.D That should be good.

god the people that have A PSP A DS AND A XBOX360 if you get them your flipping spoilt

If you have a PSP, especially paying yourself, I'd say stupid instead of spoilt. :p The 360? Yeah. And those who want the PS3, I don't think you should get your hopes up. :p Sony's getting sued so much lately. :p

Years
  • I've had my eye on this cute pink mp3 player for a while now. I told my mother about it. Doubt I'm going to get it though! Money has been tight these past months so I might have to wait.
    Oh! I also want a Bayside CD! *crosses fingers*

Back