• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chronicles of the Pokemorphs (Alpha) (PG-15) (Take 2) OOC Thread

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
Years
  • this RP interests me quite a bit. i would like to join the humans please(i know its the only spots available, but i'm a polite person)

Name: Aon "Gredge" Florent

Sex: *looks down pants* still a guy

Species: Typhlosion

Powers: He can use moves such as flamethrower (which looks quite odd coming from a human mouth.), ember, flame wheel and crunch (which looks stranger than flamethrower)

Appearance: Aon is relatively tall and muscular, standing at 6'4"and weighing 200pounds. He has a shaggy blue head of hair and oval shaped ears that are on the top of his head. He has fiery red eyes and a perpetual smirk on his face, unless he's scared or worried. He has red pores on his back that nobody really notices until flames shoot out of them. His skin is a dark tan and his back is a dark blue. He has the hands of a Typhlosion as well, which looks very scary as you can imagine. As for clothes, he normally wears a white t-shirt and black jeans with a flame imprint on them.

Personality: Aon is a typically nice person and is very optimistic. He is easy to get along with if anybody would actually try to. Aon loves to build things, and has helped in a few community projects. He is also known to build amazing working robotic pokemon. He is also a bit of a philosopher, he is often found standing around just thinking, completely oblivious to the world around him. When he is in one of these trances, Aon couldn't be woken up by a nuclear explosion, but a drop of water will snap him out of his trances so fast you'd think he was just zapped by a Zapdos. Even nice people have their bad sides though, that's Gredge. Aon has a somewhat split personality, and the bad side is Gredge.
    Gredge is easily annoyed and rash. He is quick to attack anything that angers him and has little mercy for those who do. "Gredge" still knows that he is Aon and also knows that "Gredge" is Aons' angry side. Nonetheless, he is still Gredge. He can become very reckless when he is like this but does his best not to kill anybody or burn anything up. The only way to make him calm down is to either give him a book or something to build.

History: Aon had never had a family as far as he knew. Sometimes, when he walks around Sootopolis City(ironic place for someone who is part Typhlosion to live), he hears people talking about him, that he was made in some kind of lab, that he was born from a test tube. Aon had raised himself in the streets of sootoplis, scavenging for food, completely unknown by anyone in the city until he started stealing towels, hoping to make himself some good clothes and someone caught him in the middle of the night. The woman, who caught him, took pity on him, and when she saw what he was gave fire proof clothes. He was never able to make any friends, and was almost always alone. Sometimes, kids from the school would pull a prank on him by digging a trench around the front of the cave that Aon lived in and would fill it with water. When Aon would drowsily step out, he might fall in the water, but he had gotten cautious and would look before he stepped. Even through all of this, he was optimistic, and just laughed at the other childrens idiocy. Aon discovered the side of him people called "Gredge" when some kids went too far. Aon was walking up the many sets of stairs in Sootopolis; a few kids were on top of the roofs of the houses, holding buckets of water. As you can guess, they dumped it on Aon, which let loose the destructive beast within. Flames started shooting out Aons back and he looked up and stared at the boys. Aon was quickly dried by the flames on his back, and once he was full dry, let loose an unimaginable amount of power. Aons aim was good, and tried not to hit anyone, and managed to terrify the pranksters so much they ran home shrieking and crying. After that incident, everyone stayed away from Aon. Some kids still liked to pull [pranks, but were cautious not to do anything as dramatic as dumping water.

RP Sample: Aon grunted as he shoveled the last bit of dirt back into the trench. It had been the fifth time this summer that the children had done this. It was started to really irk Aon. Because it was summer, the children had more time to harass Aon. The adults weren't urging the kids to do what they did, but they didn't help at all either. Even with all the harassment he was put through, he had begun to like the humans. He knew that he would defend them, even if they hated him.
    Aon did wish one thing though: that he was either one species or another, not some creep Typhlosion/human hybrid. He would preferably be a Typhlosion, that way nobody would make fun of him. He knew that humans were made fun of too, he had seen children who were weaker and scrawnier being picked on and called "queers". Aon of course knew none of what this meant, but he did know that it was a horrible insult.
    That day, some of the townspeople came to Aon with a small device.
    "What is this?" he asked politely.
    "It's a cell phone of some sort." The one in the lead said and handed it to Aon.
    "What does it do and how do I use it?" Aon asked once more. One of the people who had taken pity on Aon when he was younger approached. Aon recognized the woman as the on who had been giving him clothes for the past five years.
    "Here, you call someone by pressing these buttons here in a correct order." She showed him. "You press these to turn it on and off. When we got it, it was off, so we think no one has used it before." She explained and handed Aon the device, which he played with for a few minutes.
    "Do you know who it's from?" Aon asked when he finished fiddling.
    "No, I found it in the post office. It was in a box that said "for Aon Florent" but it wasn't signed." She finished speaking just as the cell phone beeped. Aon looked at it curiously.
    "What happened?" he asked.
    "I think you just got a message" she said and Aon gave it the woman.
    "Come to Goldenrod city." She read.
    "Where is that?" Aon said, and over the next hour, the woman gave Aon a map, showed him where Goldenrod was, and gave ferry money and a two weeks supply of food. As Aon boarded the ferry, she waved him off.
    "Goodbye son!" she called out after him.
    "Did I just hear what I think I heard?!" Aon asked himself as the ferry exited the small tunnel that lead to the city.

Side: Human

Last edited:

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • @MasterfulD: Sorry it took so long to get back with you, I was a little lazy, and I was waiting for some more activity, not to mention I got Heart Gold, so that didn't help things out. Anyway, this is quite a bit better. You are accepted. I will not put you on the list just yet, because tomorrow, I will be cleaning out who hasn't posted from the accepted list.

@Zapdos926: You might want to work on spelling and grammar, because that's the main thing that turns me off of this SU. Also, your powers are a little uber, (The incinerate/melt anything by touch, thing), I mean, if he could do that, then he could kill the main villain easily, and that would directly counter one of my rules, and that's no good.

Sure, there may be legendary morphs in this RP, in fact, I just introduced two of them, but they're really for important plot points, which is why I don't want anyone to sign up as one. I know you're not signing up to be a legend, but I just need to make this point clear.

MasterfulD

Passerby Boy
    Years
  • Can I post even if i'm not yet on the list?
    And curse you Americans, getting HG/SS already - although I have to admit they've really sped up imports this time around.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • I hope you don't mind Absol's plan in my last post, but it's just a link to Tei's past and Murkrow's intentions for the future, so don't pay much attention to the connotations. :D

zapdos926

I'm secretly a typhlosion, shh
    Years
  • ok, i edited the part about the inerating, and i am sorry about spelng and grammar, my key board is peice of crap, it doesnt respond very well (i'm not a very good speller either, but i do my best and use spell check).

Hansa

I got Fusion Legend! Do you?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2011
    Phillip Airmure

Hi... I saw the spots open, and wonder if I can join? If so:

Name: Philip Airmure
    Sex: Male
    Species: Skarmory
    Powers:
    Philip has steel wings, so he can obviously fly and cause wind-ish attacks. Also, his skin contains steel fibers, so he's not easily hurt. The steel fibers are some times in the way of his nerves, which cause him to sometimes not feel injuries. The moves he has learned are Air Cutter, Steel Wing and Swift.

Appearance:
    Philip is about 170 cm tall, and his skin is dun, because of the steel fibers in it. He is very skinny, and looks pretty weak... His shoulders look pretty broad, but the reason is that there are one metal-reservoir in each shoulder. His face looks constantly aggressive, and it's partially covered by a big, helmet-like piece of organic steel that is stuck to his skull. At the ends of the helmet, Philip has red, spiky hair sticking out. His eyes are green, in strong contrast to his hair. From his upper back, Philip has two steel wings, very similar to a Skarmory's, but bigger since he weighs more. These wings can be 'sheathed', though, so they are invisible under pieces of clothing.

Philip currently owns only one complete outfit. On his upper body, he only has a beige, sleeveless hoodie which he keeps open, exposing his bare torso, which has occasional pieces of metal-plating on it. He has trousers, made from rough, canvas-like material, and colored blue. His shoes are worn leather-boots, which he has found in a river. All-round, Philip looks pretty abandoned... which he certainly is.

Personality:
    Philip has a very unlikable personality, being very arrogant and generally displeased. He likes to complain, especially at things he actually likes. This personality may have been developed by his hatred for human beings, since he has been abandoned by all his fellow 'human' beings. When being in threatening situations or conditions, Philip becomes very hyper, either out of pure excitement, or out of fear. This depends on the situation. Philip's personality is very open for development, though, so other aspects of him may emerge in the future...

History:
    Philip Airmure is a name he has chosen himself... You see, he was born an egg, and when he hatched, the mother had left. For days, he just sat in the middle of wilderness, screaming like a chick... literally, he was a chick. He was about to die from hunger. Just as he was passing away, a big, white feline, ironically symbolizing bad luck, saved him. While he was really young, he stayed with the Absol and it's daughter, Aria. Aria was also a Pokemorph, born from an Absol. After six months, the maternal Absol abandoned Philip and Aria, them reaching "adulthood". Miraculously, they survived alone in the wilderness, and Philip's diet conveniently changed from bugs to metal scraps. Since finding metal was no problem, considering they were in Route 119 and had easy access to Mauville City, they found enough meat to feed Aria. So they survived, and soon learned the human language.

Soon, they started seeking social interaction with humans. That's when Philip changed. When they traveled to Mauville city, openly exposed, they were harshly thrown away, and declined a citizenship. In irritation, Philip took Aria flying, and they ended up in Foretree City. People were a little more open to nature here, but they were still thrown away. They only merely managed to purchase clothes. In fury, Philip traveled into the wildest forest he knew, and stayed there. Aria followed him, fearing he would go mad...
    Still, there was nothing Phillip wanted more than human acceptance.

Side: Human (eventually)
    RP Sample:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2010
    My application

Um, hi I would like to join on the human side :)

Name is Aria Kutabe, I'm a 15 year old female Absol-Pokemorph.
    I have a natural ability to detect danger and a large amount of luck, whether it be bad or good...
    My most used move is Bite, using my fangs though I have also been known to use faint attack when the situation calls for it.

Appearance:
    I am very pale skinned with fluffy, white hair and red eyes. I could almost be mistaken for an albino human if it weren't for me having a black horn on the right side of my head, a weird black mark on my forehead, a black tail and three black spikes on my knuckle's. The horn is curved and so is my tail, they are made of a hard material that reminds me of polished rock and is hard as metal. The three spikes are surrounded by a soft layer of fur and are sharp as claws. Inside my mouth I have overly developed canines and my other teeth are more developed then a normal humans, ascerting my status as a carnivore.

My main outfit is a baggy, white slip-on hoodie which reaches to my knees, a pair of ripped, white-washed jeans and some plain, black shoes with quite a few holes in them. All of my clothes have been found through my incredible luck

Personality:
    Well, I'm kinda air-headed and whimsy but fiercely protective of those I consider "pack"(currently a title only held by Philip). Since my mom was the one to save Philip from certain death I feel responsible for whatever happens to him, and I always seem to find myself making things worse when I try to help...
    Though I hold a certain wariness towards humans for rejecting us, I always want to believe that we will find acceptance somewhere.
    I'm a clumsy person and have a tendency to trip over anything, but when I focus I can be a strong fighting force. My strong animal instincts are shown by me being a very physical person, whether it's shown in overly violent acts or extreme physical shows of affection.

History:
    I grew up with Philip and I always struggling to survive after my mother, an absol, left us.
    We survived mostly through help from the nicer pokemon we came across. My notorious luck usually had the tendency to turn on me when it came to little things(seriously increasing my chances of tripping on stray rocks by the way), but it seemed to know when I needed it the most and helped us out immensely when we encountered dangerous situations(which because of my "spidey-sense" wasn't often).
    Living in route 119 we were able to hide our presence from the humans living in Mauville city, but as we grew older we grew curious, and after countless rejections by the human society Philip grew bitter. I stayed by his side, always fearing he would one day snap, hoping that we would find our purpose.

Side: Human.

RP-sample:
    Spoiler:

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • Someone just posted in the RP who I wasn't aware actually was part of the RP... can someone else check this out so I can be sure I'm not mistaken?

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • You mean MasterfulD? He's a part of it. And that reminds me...

@Miramia: Sorry, the spacing is weird, it seems like there are some paragraphs stuck together, to me, and the History is too short.

@Hansa: Yours is better, however, I'm not sure just yet. I'll have to think about it some more, really. Sorry I can't confirm or deny you just yet.

Edit: I saw it. That person is banned from my RP, due to that action. He didn't sign up.

Years
    • Seen May 16, 2010
    That was me, yes I know I haven't posted here "officially" but my comp timed out or something and I ended up not postiing here. So here goes again, delete my post if necessary.

Name: Raiu
    Sex: male
    Species: pikachu
    Powers: No pokemon powers, can communicate with electric type pokemon, and inquisitive mind.
    Appearance: Completly looks like a pikachu but can speak english and has a tuft of blond hair on the top of his hair, he also has a hat on because of that, and often carries a backpack around.
    Personality: Impish, always finding a way to hurt or annoy somebody.
    History: He was never hurt or abused by humans, he only hates them because pokemorphs hate them, and hes following the croud, however, he won't hesitate to completly destroy a pokemorphs confidence.
    RP Sample: I'll put it up in a second.
    Side: Rebellionish, mostly because he hates humans more

NeoRyu

Conceptualist
    Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    This sounds like fun would u care explaining? Im not really understanding the concept i guess

ShadowYashi

A secret makes a woman a woman
    Years
  • Name: Leah Dian.
    Sex
    : Female
    Species
    : Ledian
    Powers
    : Leah can use her basic attacks, such as Tackle, Agility, Supersonic, Comet Punch, Mach Punch, Reflect, Swift and Silver Wind, but she can also utilize a few special attacks, such as Focus Blast, Roost, Strength, Rock Smash, Giga Drain, Ice and Thunder Punch and recently, while spying on a human and their Pokémon, she learned Air Cutter and Aerial Ace, though she's still learning how to perfect them, Leah also has the ability to fly.

Appearance
    : For starters, she does not have four arms. Odd is what you could call Leah's appearance, or in the words of her older siblings 'Alien.' Body and height wise, she is the smallest of her family, standing the exact height of a regular Ledian (not anime size, cause their pretty tiny), if not an inch taller, at 4'8 and weighing at 78.5lbs, also similar to her Pokémon counterpart, her skin is a dark brown and her hair is pitch black and short, about jaw-length, with two semi-long strands styled into a distinctive antennae like manner. Leah's eyes are large, slanted, blue and alien like. Her wingspan is about 0.3048 meters (1 foot) and they are transparent and bug like, obviously, folding easily into her back, she slits large holes in the backs of her shirts for easy access.

Her outfit is made to mimic that of a Ledian's appearance, for the belly, she wears a yellow and black T-shirt layer combination, with the short sleeved light V-neck yellow t-shirt, thrown over a long sleeved black shirt and over that is a silk red button up shirt, with 2 large black stars on the left and right sides and one in the middle which she always leaves unbuttoned and has a long slit running up the middle, splitting the star in half, so her wings can stretch freely upon flight. To substitute for the cartoonish looking gloves Ledian has, she wears a set of comfortable black fingerless gloves. Around her neck is a thin black cord of rope and attached to it is a beautiful red Pidgeot tail feather, that she keeps with her at all times, it serves as her good luck charm. Her pants are hip hugging, black and embroidered with star patterns, that glow when illuminated by moonlight, a nod to the fact that she gains unfathomable strength and energy when drenched in starlight, her sneakers are a mixture of red and black with cute little stars running along the bottom.

Personality
    : Leah has a very timid and quiet demeanor, she suffers from low-self esteem issues and is extremely self conscious about her odd appearance, mostly due to the harsh teasing and bullying from her siblings. She keeps to herself alot and hates being the center of attention and she also has trouble speaking up for herself. Leah enjoys being alone and keeping to herself or hanging with Ace, she also enjoys sleeping beneath the stars or in large trees filled with large leaves that she can cuddle with and she just prefers forests over the city life in general. Humans and their culture are weird and she's not too fond of trainer Pokémon, deeming them as traitors to their kind, despite this she does enjoy certain food such as Cheesecake and Tea, but she'd still rather ravage berries from the forest and eat those instead, starlight also replenishes her energy.

History
    : For all her life, Leah has lived deep in the forest of Ilex, she and her family live in a pretty secluded area with a few other species or Pokémorphs and some Pokémon, that, while they exude extreme dislike of them, aren't too prejudice against the half-breeds. With a canopy of scattered trees circling a large clearing there's a medium sized lake, providing them with rich minerals and nutrients its also the forests inhabitants main water source, while the trees serve as homes and such, their home is so deep and so well hidden in the forest, its not too often a human stumbles upon them and if they do, by accident or on purpose, the threat is immediately taken care of, their home is not meant for violence and the drama located in the outside world, they are a small group of peace keeping morphs and mon.

While growing up, Leah has always been the odd one out and outcast of her family, because of her much darker skin, her siblings like to tease her a lot, calling her an alien and claiming she was adopted, they even had the nerve to call her a mistake, as you can tell, her siblings don't like her all that much, which is probably because her parents baby her way too often and they always get in trouble for bullying her, even when she softly asks them to stop. Leah is the youngest of 5, having two older sisters and two older brothers, they each are about 3 to 4 years older than her and they all resemble her parents, having the fair peach skin she sadly was not born with, large blue eyes, wings and outfits that are strange, in her opinion, unlike Leah, her siblings liked humans and their culture, even though a majority of them hate their species.

Leah doesn't have many friends, in fact she only had one, that she would call her best friend in the whole wide world. His name was Ace, a Pidgeot Pokémorph, he was the oddest Pokémorph she's ever met in her life. If Leah were to describe Ace in a word, it would be cool. Even when he wasn't trying to act cool, he was cool. Ace was the epitome of suave and confidence, he was like a charismatic leader everyone looked up to. To this very day, Leah wonders why they had been friends, because she always felt as though she would never ever live up to his standards. Leah had met this odd bird morph one day, when her siblings had practically left her for dead a few years back, in Goldenrod City. When she was younger, Leah had always remembered her parents warning "Never go into the city." When asked why, they would just say that they were to stay away from the humans and don't ask about it anymore.

They never bought the topic up again.

But just because they didn't discuss it, didn't mean they weren't curious. One day, a few years after the warning, when they were deemed 'old enough' to leave the forest on their own, Leah was about 11 and her brothers and sisters were around the ages of 15 and 16. They decided to find out why their parent's didn't want them to go into the city and that dragged poor Leah along for the ride, it was late at night when they snuck into the city, the streets were empty and practically paved golden, it was pretty. The sights, the sounds, the smells, why did their parents want them to stay away from something so beautiful? It all seemed so nice, so perfect, so
    surreal.

Then a human came out, asking what she was doing outside so late and her siblings disappeared so fast, it was almost like they were never there, but in reality they were just hiding. Seeping into the shadows like those weird humans who pranced around with their pet Ariados' and such. At first, the person had just assumed Leah was just a little kid, with a fetish for Ledian's or something, but upon close inspection, he noticed her odd alien like eyes "Your one of
    them, aren't you?"

Leah didn't understand, she didn't know why this person suddenly got so angry and attacked her or why her siblings left her alone that night, but she did know now why their parents forbade them from going into the city. It was dangerous. That night also made her realize how much humans truly hated them, she never understood why thought, even to this day she still never understood what they did to make humans hate them so much.

"Its because we're different, humans don't like things that are strange and weird, they can't accept change so they hide behind false truths and lie. That is why I hate them." It had only been a couple days after the incident, Leah didn't tell her parents about what really happened, she just lied and said she got into a fight with one of the wild Pokémon and they bought it. She had been resting beneath the shade of a tree, in a secluded place not many denizens of the forest knew about, when his voice rang out from above her. Glancing up she briefly saw a flash of red and yellow and there stood before her one of the most beautiful creatures she had ever laid eyes on. He stood 5'2 and had fair golden skin and sharp brown eyes surrounded by deep black markings, with long yellow and red colored hair, that fell to his butt, covering his majestic looking red tail feathers, his outfit was nothing but a plain silk short sleeved button up shirt, loose jeans and sneakers, his arms were covered thickly in golden brown feathers.

He called himself Ace and he became her first ever friend.

Ace hated humans with a passion, because apparently humans had destroyed his home and killed his family when he was younger. Leah was ultimately moved by Ace, everything about this morph screamed cool. She would listen to his speeches with such intensity, because he had such a way with words, they moved her greatly. He was also her first crush, she never told him however, too afraid of being rejected, she was content with him not knowing and treating her as he always does, with respect. Something she wasn't used to, since her siblings treated her like crap on a daily basis.

On her 15th birthday, Ace presented her with a feather from his backside, Leah had blinked stupidly at him and asked what it was for, when he explained the reason, she had blushed deeply when he told her it was a present for turning 15 and for being his friend for the past 4 years and putting up with his ranting about rebelling against humans and their cruel treatment. Weeks after being presented with his gift, Ace began to tell her stories about a group of Pokémorphs, who began to stand up against the humans who treated them so poorly, they had called themselves the Rebellion and Ace said that it was his dream to join up, he didn't know exactly where their base was, but he wanted to go there. He offered Leah to go with him, but she refused, unsure if leaving her family was the right thing to do, even though he argued that they treated her like crap and her parents were oblivious morons.

She still refused and Ace didn't try to change her mind. Instead, days later he decided that he was going to go join up with the rebellion, he was gonna fly around the world in search of the meeting place, this worried Leah greatly, but she didn't attempt to stop him. On the day of his departure, she saw him off, near the edge of Ilex Forest, along with some other morphs and mon, shedding tears and a heartfelt goodbye, she was even bold enough to give him a quick peck on the cheek, leaving the bird morph speechless for a moment, before turning away from embarrassment and apologizing profusely for doing something so stupid.

Ace just laughed and pulled her into the tightest embrace he could muster, whispering gently in her ear for her to be strong while he was away and try not to take anymore crap from her siblings, she softly told him that she wasn't going to make any promises, but she'd try. Ace just smirked and ruffled her hair, she pouted and complained about him messing up her hair, but he ignored that and told her that he would send letters or something to keep in contact.

Leah nodded and promised she'd write back for sure, while Ace smiled and bid them all farewell, Ace then took to the skies and headed towards Mahogany Town, that was his first stop to find information about the rebellion, she silently wished him luck and hoped for a safe return. It had been weeks since he left and she'd never got a message or anything, Leah began to worry, was he hurt? Did he die? She thought about him for days, about his words and about her life at home... until finally she decided that she would go and find her friend and to find Ace, she must first join the Rebellion!

But first she had to find out where it was...

RP Sample
    :
    Spoiler:

Side
    : Rebellion

Okay! I'm done... but I think I overdid it with the history >_>;;;
    Hope its acceptable.

Last edited:
    Back