• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chronicles of the Pokemorphs (Alpha) (PG-15) (Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    Full Title: Pokémon: Chronicles of War Act I: The Shadows of War!

Intro: Hello, I am Zeta Dimentio. I have tried to make a couple of RPs, all of the attempts have failed. Hopefully this attempt will work out. This is the first of three RPs in this trilogy, and is the shortest in the amount of story, with only four 'chapters'. Both two and three will be longer. Also note, this is a Pokémorph RP. Now that we have that out of the way... I may proceed.

Plot: Welcome to the world of Pokémon. It is a world with 493+ strange creatures known as Pokémon, each one has a special ability, and their own powers ranging from the Splash Attack, to the powerful 'Judgement'. In this world, there are people known as Pokémon trainers. people who tame Pokémon to battle. But with the freedom to use these creatures for good, there is also a potential to use them for evil. And boy do they, but everyone is blind to what their freedom can bring, and that leads to war...

There has been a once great scientist by the name of Daniel Fern, warning people of a force known as the Nightmare Sect, and their plan to take over the world using the pokémon, but not in the way you think... But, since nothing has happened as of yet, they wrote him off as mad, and he was sent off to the Goldenrod Home for the Mentally Unfit, which is described by some people as 'Hell on Earth'.

Meanwhile, there were appearances of half-human, half-pokémon people roaming the routes. Some acted like animals, while others acted like humans. They were widely hated by both populations of Humans and Pokémon, and that was when The Pokémorph Rebellion was born. But despite the rebellion, some pokémorphs were accepted by humans.

Twenty Years have passed since Daniel Fern was sent to the insane asylum, and pokémorphs came out of hiding, you are a pokémorph struggling to survive in the human world, when you hear of the Rebellion, and of what happened to the supposedly insane doctor, will you continue to survive in the world of Humans, or will you go with the Rebellion?

Name:
    Sex:
    Species: (No Legendaries)
    Powers: (Make sure your powers make sense for the species you're signing up for.)
    Appearance: (Make at least one pokémon trait be visable)
    Personality:
    History:
    RP Sample: (2 Paragraphs minimum, 3 preferred)
    Side: Rebellion or Human

Rules:
    No SPAMming
    Follow the RP forum rules
    No Godmodding (Seriously, biggest pet peeve of all time.)
    No Bunnying without permission from character's creator, or they disappear for a while.
    I do take reservations for 2 days.
    There can be romance in this, but keep it PG-13, please.
    Have fun, and be active.

Accepted:

Human Side (0 positions open)

Lulu Brody- ArcanineOod
    Frice Stevenson- Game Over1375
    Laura Caliso- Nomura
    Phoebe Brown- {Swan}
    Fenadore Rolandio- MasterfulD

Rebel Side (2 positions open)

Tei Harrison- Kon~
    Calix Eros- Strikit
    Garrett Anders- Yuoaman
    Leah Dian- ShadowYashi
    Reserved- Lass Carolin

NOTE: All SUs go to the OOC thread, Here. I will not accept SUs in this thread.

Chapter 1: The Attack of the Rebellion!

Sympathizer Goal: Make it to Goldenrod City

Rebellious Goal: Make it to Blackthorn City

(David)

David smiled as he pulled out some sort of device. "Today is the day, it is our day of triumph. We will succeed where others have failed. It is our destiny." Said David. There were two people behind him, both of which weren't really paying attention to his ramblings.

One was a Sableye morph, she was small, about five feet tall, with purple fur covering her skin. She has two jewels for eyes, and purple fur on top of her head that's longer then the rest of the fur on her body, going down to her mid back. She is wearing a gray shirt, and a long black skirt.

The other is a Dragonite morph that's fairly large. He's about seven foot three, with small blue wings on his back. His eyes were red slits, and his hair is a light tan, such as the coloring of a Dragonite. He is fairly muscular, and is wearing a white wife beater, and blue pants.

"Kanna, Kain... would you like to do the honors?" Asked David.

"Umm... that is up to you, sir." Said Kanna, looking at David. "I mean, it is your call."

"I know, but I don't like to force decisions. It's just not my thing." Said David handing Kanna the device. "I guess if neither of you want it, then I shall do it." David pressed a few keys on the machine, and it then produced a signal.

'Come to Blackthorn, prepare to begin phase one of our plan.'

(Maxwell)

Maxwell groaned as he got up. He had lived in the underground for a long time, having a chance to get used to the environment underground. He hadn't expected the device he had stolen from a rebel member to respond. "Wh-what's going on?"

He pulled out the phone-like device, and on the screen, in bold lettering, were the words...

'Come to Blackthorn, prepare to begin phase one of our plan'.

"He's beginning his rebellion? Crap, I thought I would have more time to prepare. Well, I do have to wonder what is going on, though. What is his big plan?" Asked Maxwell to himself as he looked at the message. "I doubt he even told his minions yet. Well, it's nice to see that he can play some strategy. If no one knows anything, then they can't squeal in case they're captured."

"I can't really do much now, it'll take a day or two for him to make the first move." Said Maxwell as he sat back down, careful not to crush his tail again. "I'm going to need to wait."

Last edited:

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    (Well, I guess I'll be posting before everyone else. No one has to meet up with my character right now if it doesn't work b/c she's not exactly near any roads or anything ;))

Studying the mud around the pond uneasily Ashley Walker frowned as she sniffed the air. Although she certainly knew little about tracking, one of the four sets of footprints was clearly from a pokemorph. Her brow creasing as her mind tried to figure out this puzzle. The one that was looking at right now looked like a pair of horse's hoofprints, but that was exactly the problem. There should be two pairs of prints, but she could only find one, and the singed smell in the air seemed to support her supicions that a Ponyta or Rapidash pokemorph had paced by in the last few hours.

Turning to the next set, her frown deepened. This one was relatively shaped like a human footprint, but much too big. She placed her hand next to it, marveling at the huge size difference. He would've had to wear size 50 shoes or something! The other two sets of footprints, however, were shoe prints, but she could smell the pokemon/human mixture of their blood, though she couldn't identify exactly what pokemon. Apparently, they stopped here for a drink, but that's not what made her nervous. As far as she knew, pokemorphs rarely traveled in more than ones or twos, unless they were related, because it attracted too much attention. Just by the smell, she could tell that they weren't related because they were all a different type of pokemorph. Two different types traveling together would be understandable, but four? And so far away from the roads and trails?

She growled, berating herself for allowing this to upset her. There could be a perfectly logical and normal explanation for all of this, and besides, it had nothing to do with her. It wasn't her problem. Comforted by the last thought more than anything, she walked away from the pond and sat down under a large tree where she had set her black backpack down at earlier. Twitching her long tail thoughfully, she reached into it and pulled out an apple that she "found" on a tree earlier and munched on it. A curious Rattata crept up, drawn by the sight and smell of the fruit.

"Go away...," she growled, baring her fangs. When it ignored her and kept approaching, her yellow rings began to glow dangerously, a subconscious warning that it was pushing its luck, but it didn't heed. Raising her other hand, she shot a black and purple ball, and it squealed with fright and ran away when it land only inches from its feet. She grinned with pleasure as she watched scurry off into the underbrush.

"Those moochers," she sighed, rolling her crimson eyes. Her grin widened as she realized the irony behind the statement. Taking another bite from the apple, she leaned her head against the tree's trunk, watching the clouds drift overhead.

(I hope that was ok)

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    Deep in the caves of the Seafoam Islands, Tei twitched uncomfortably as hunger gripped at her stomache. What with the darkness of these caverns and the maze of corridors, she hadn't seen daylight in a couple of days, and sleeplessness and lack of food had made her dizzy.

Crouching on a rock edge, she cupped her clawed hands and lifted water to her mouth, sipping the freezing liquid. A Horsea surfaced close to her, and she smiled and gave a wave as the tiny blue Pokemon flipped in reply. In truth, despite its shortcomings, she loved this place. The cathedral-like chambers, the echoing emptiness, the calmly rippling water...

A piercing shock spiralled up her spine as her tail feathers fanned automatically. She knew that sensation... it was familiar. If only she could remember how...?

Tei turned on her heel and sprinted towards a wall, leaping at the final second and digging her claws in as she clambered to the ledge above, from where she leapt onto the next level of the cave. As she had sensed, the entrance was there, the circle of light that offered fresh air and replenishment.

The shock happened again, and she tried to zone in on it. Where on earth... there! A small machine sat, nestled in a grassy patch. Had someone dropped something? Tei picked it up, feeling the warm weight. Its glassy screen lit up, and something stirred in Tei's mind.

What were those symbols? Did she know them; could she read what secrets they held?

One word was especially familiar. Blackthorn. A town, she knew, in a region not far from here. She licked her lip, her curiosity ignited.

Rolling away a log, she picked up her small skinboat, her only means of travel around the islands, and placed it gently on the open ocean.

Tei was heading for Blackthorn. But why, she did not know.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    "Hey, Ditto," a pink haired Pokemorph sang as she leaned over the daycare fence at her friend. The purple blob who had been quietly regarding a nearby Phanphy blinked and turned around to face her.
    "Lulu!" the older Pokemon exclaimed, grinning. "Long time no see, mate!"
    "What are you talking about, Ditto? I saw you just yesterday!" Lulu chuckled under her breath and absentmindedly scratched behind her ear. The Ditto chuckled in return.
    "True," it conceded, "But no' like this."It grinned again, morphing to take the form of a large orange Pokemon with ears not so unlike her own and a long tail the end of which was shaped like a lightning bolt. Lulu regarded its transformation with interest, and her large pink ears twitched slightly. "Know what I am, Lulu?" Ditto enquired.

Lulu leaned forward, resting her hands one on top of the other on the fence and her chin above them while she studied the Pokemon's form. Then her mouth widened into a cheeky smile.
    "Raichu, right? I've never seen one, but you just look a lot like a Pikachu. Well, either that or an orange Clefable or Wigglytuff." Lulu giggled, but subsequently gave her friend an inquisitive look. "Why a Raichu, Ditto?" she asked. "Has a trainer dropped one off or something?" Lulu lifted up her head and peered around the large enclosure, but was unable to spot a Pokemon that mirrored Ditto.
    "Las' time I saw a Raichu were years ago, love," Ditto replied. "'Fore your mother came, in fact." At the mention of the Wigglytuff, Lulu's eyes sped straight to Ditto's, who consequently cleared its throat, eager to change the subject. "Na, the reason I chose a Raichu today is tha' I 'eard… There's one jus' like you in the ci'y."

Her interest piqued, Lulu raised an eyebrow at Ditto, and clambered ungracefully over the fence to approach it.
    "Just like me?" she asked. "What do you mean?" Ditto sat down and held its tail, and Lulu sat opposite him. "Do you mean… Another Pokemorph?"
    "Precisely, love," Ditto confirmed. "Word on the street is he's on the lookout for others, 'cause they're plannin' on fightin' the 'oomans, an' this geezer wants to protect 'em."
    "Protect the Pokemorphs? Wait, they're planning on fighting the humans?"
    "Na, love," Ditto stated. "Local boy's talkin' bout protectin' the 'oomans from the Pokemorphs tha' are gonna try an' take control."

Lulu's eyes grew wider as she listened. There were enough Pokemorphs to fight the humans?
    "I thought… I thought that the forest colony were the only Pokemorphs for miles around… There's been more in Goldenrod the entire time?" Ditto, exasperated, leaned forward and grabbed Lulu's shoulder.

"Lulu," it said hurriedly, "There are bigger things 'ere than you findin' your own kind, love. It's not jus' one rumour. Seems to me it could be true, an' that spells trouble fer all of us. Imagine it, Lulu. Pokemon powers matched with capabili'y of an 'ooman brain and opposable fums. 'Oomans with their technology and war machines. An' us regular Pokemon trapped in t' middle. Le's face I', we're gonna come off the worse, ain' we?" Lulu was frowning now, her usual smile wiped off her face.

"Why do the Pokemorphs want to fight the humans?" she asked.
    "I got no clue, love, but they ain't 'appy, tha's for sure. Bu' apparently, the 'oomans ain' got a clue abou' wha's about to 'appen to 'em. This Raichu's trying t' warn 'em, an' they're ignorin' 'im!" Ditto pursed its Raichu lips. "It won't be long 'fore the other 'morphs find ya, an' you'll 'ave to make a choice, love. For or agains' the 'oomans. Kill or protect, I guess."
    Lulu blanched, her face displaying pure terror.
    "I- I don't want to fight, Ditto!" she cried. "Why should I join? It's not my fight."

Ditto breathed in, then nodded slowly as he rose to his feet, returning to his original purple form.
    "Yeah," he conceded. "I guess yer right. But consider this. Unless the 'oomans know you're on their side, they'll think all Pokemorphs are against 'em, and they'll consider you their enemy." Lulu's heart skipped a beat. "Look over there." Ditto gestured to his left, and Lulu followed his gaze to see the high skyscrapers of Goldenrod City dominating the skyline. "I dunno about you, Lu, bu' I wouldn't want the ones tha' can build them big buildings as my enemy." Lulu faltered as she chewed her lip. As much as she hated to admit it, the older Pokemon was right.

"You always were wiser than me, Ditto," she admitted. "When you put it that way, I guess it makes sense… But what about my family?"
    "No 'ooman knows of your family's existence, do they?" Ditto asked. "Not even t' day care lady. They can either join you or go into hidin' fer a while." Ditto smiled at Lulu upon seeing her concerned expression. "Go to Goldenrod, love. Find the Raichu, if he's there, an' speak to 'im about it. Come back and tell your family 'bout it tonight, if the rumours are true after all. If they ain't true, everything's 'unky dory, love."

Lulu nodded, chewing her thumbnail.
    "Goldenrod's such a huge city, Ditto. Any idea where Raichu is?" she asked worriedly. She didn't want to get lost in the city all alone.
    "Try the Underground, mate. It's where I'd start preparing an army if I was 'im."

An army… Did that make her a soldier?

Lulu nodded and stood up, her heart pounding.
    "Wish me luck, Ditto," she murmured, smiling down at the purple blob. "I'm going to miss you." Ditto grinned, immediately taking the form of a Machoke before pulling her into a strong hug.
    "I'll miss you too, Lulu," it said as she wrapped her arms around its back. Its voice was much deeper than usual. "But we'll see each other again, no doubt. You jus' gotta be careful."
    "I will be, Ditto. No doubt. Hey, give me a leg up over the fence?"

Ditto grinned and picked Lulu up by the waist before lifting her over the fence and setting her on the ground, giggling: "Just because you're super strong as a Machoke, you don't need to show it off!" Ditto guffawed quietly and patted Lulu on the head condescendingly, slightly flattening her large ears, which she shook and twitched to put them straight. She then picked up the brown satchel she'd left by the fence. "Bye, Ditto!" she called as she set off backwards through the forest, heading for Goldenrod City.
    "Be safe, kid," Ditto ordered after her, smiling.
    "Be safe, old man," she replied.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    (OOC: Maxwell only post, people. So yeah, until more rebels get to Blackthorn, then I probably won't be doing David posts.)

Maxwell grunted as he looked around the corridors. There were no humans down there at this time, other then the drug dealers, but they wouldn't mess with him. No real point. "Have to find some help." Said Maxwell as he looked around. "I can't believe this... no one around here wants to help. It's not like I can even contact any help. I know they're going to do something here, but what? I need to know."

Maxwell looked at the stairs. "A year... it's been a year since I saw the outside world. Will it be different? Heh, I was just a fool. I waited too long to move." Said Maxwell. He walked up the stairs, put on a pair of sunglasses, and opened the door. The light of the outside caused Maxwell to cringe, even with the sunglasses on, and some of the people there ran away, in case it was another police raid. "Hmph..."

Maxwell cringed as he took a step outside. The light he had been seeing was nothing compared to the searing pain the sun gave him. "Urgh... I'd better get used to this. I need to seek out anyone I can find to help!" Said Maxwell to himself before running through the crowd of people, going through with their day to day life.

(Unknown)

"When can we begin, Lord Sirius?" Asked a Poochyena morph to a somewhat larger pokemorph. This Sirius fellow is about 5'6" tall with long black hair flowing from his head. He had two Mightyena ears coming from his head, and fangs in his mouth. His eyes are red, and his pupils are slits. His physical condition is admirable, he is fairly buff, but not too buff, as to throw off his agility too much. He has claws that are fairly large as well. He also has a somewhat large, but very noticeable black tail. He is wearing a blue vest, and white pants with no shoes on.

"Not yet. Not without support. If we strike too early, we'll get killed, and the leader doesn't want that." Said Sirius. "He wants us to survive and make it through this war. But we will strike soon."

"I want to strike though, I want to get my revenge for what those bastards did to me!" Exclaimed another Poochyena morph. Sirius grinned with that.

"You're enthusiastic. That's good, but don't be too impatient. I'm sure the leader will get the forces collected within a day or two." Said Sirius. "We won't have to wait... hm? Who is that?"

"That looks kind of like the leader." Said the third Poochyena morph. "He's as puny looking as him, anyway." Sirius smacked the morph on the back of the head. "Ow! Why I oughta..."

"Don't be a fool. Even if he is unable to participate in the invasion of Goldenrod, it doesn't mean that he is to be looked down upon. He gathered up a good chunk of our rebellion." Said Sirius. "Now, just wait. I don't think he'll be a threat."

(Maxwell)

Maxwell stopped in front of the gym and looked around. Throughout this section of the city, he hasn't seen a single pokemorph. That is highly unusual, since there were quite a few in Goldenrod City. "No... don't tell me... they were in the rebellion! No! Well, maybe I can find some in South Goldenrod, and the Alleyways." Maxwell ran through the city more, searching around through the alleyways until he found an Umbreon Pokemorph. "Hello, who are you?"

"I'm nobody." Said the Umbreon morph as he looked away. "Go away. I don't deserve to be spoken to." The Umbreon morph turned towards the wall. Maxwell grabbed his shoulder in an attempt to get his attention, but the morph turned and attacked. Maxwell was able to avoid the attack, but the Umbreon morph was pissed off.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" Yelled the Umbreon morph as he rushed in. Maxwell's tail flashed silver.

"Iron Tail!" Exclaimed Maxwell as he spun around. The tail smacked the Umbreon morph in the face, knocking him through the air. "Thundershock!" Maxwell shot a weak bolt of lightning at the Umbreon Morph, hitting him.

"AAAAH!" Screamed the Umbreon morph as he hit the ground. He got up and began to run away. Maxwell facepalmed.

"There goes a recruit. Crap. I mishandled that situation. What happened to him to do that, I wonder." Said Maxwell to himself. "Well, I'd better search elsewhere." Maxwell moved to search more, but three Poochyena morphs blocked his way. "Gah!"

"Scratch!" Exclaimed one of the Poochyena morphs as it scratched Maxwell's face. Maxwell quickly regained his balance, but bumped into a Mightyena morph.

"Oh crap." Said Maxwell as he looked behind him. "Umm... hi. I didn't mean to hurt your friend back there. So with that in mind, I think I'm going to go." Sirius grabbed Maxwell by his collar and slammed him against the wall. "Thunder!" A bolt of lightning hit Sirius, paralyzing him, and causing him to let go. "I'm out of here, Dig!" He then began to dig through the concrete in order to escape. The Poochyena morphs didn't follow, due to their master being injured.

(Maxwell)

Maxwell panted as he dug up from the ground. "That was a close one." Said Maxwell as he climbed out of his hole. "I'd better go and rest up, it's obvious that I won't find anyone. It looks like I'm alone for the invasion. I may be strong, but I can't handle hundreds of opponents. I need to leave, and gather as much pokemorphs, humans and pokemon to help me in other cities. But I'm too tired to leave now." Maxwell then began to walk towards the underground. He opened the door and walked in, taking off his sunglasses.

"Urgh... this cut stings a little bit, but I must have done a number on that guy. Hope I don't have to fight him again, he'll know exactly what to expect." Said Maxwell to himself.

"Why are you talking to yourself?" Asked a random person that was likely either high, or about to commit some sort of crime.

"Because shut up." Said Maxwell as he laid his head against the wall.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    The Goldenroad Luxury Hotel was as busy as always, with many people coming in and out of the entrances, elevators, and the restaurant to the right of the right entrance. The staff were taking various things on the elevators, but one staff member, a waiter by the looks of him, got on an elevator with a cart absolutely filled with a variety of meat, fruit, and breads that smelled so good that the various people walking by instantly reached for it, but the waiter immediately would stop them and say the food was for an important guest. As he got into the nearest unoccupied elevator, he pressed the button to the highest floor, thirteen. Once the doors closed, he started thinking about the guest.

"Who is this guy, and how can he eat so much?" thought the waiter to himself as the elevator arrived at the floor. He walked out of the elevator with the cart and pushed it to the lone door several steps in front of him. The waiter then knocked on the door.

"Breakfast for Mr. Stevenson!" said the young waiter as he waited. The doors then opened as Mr. Stevenson came into view.

"Wonderful! Everything looks so good! Come in my man!" said Mr. Stevenson with his short and spiky hair blended with red and blue, dressed in a bath robe. His skin was a very pale blue, and in the somewhat darkness of the penthouse, the waiter didn't notice this. He also didn't notice the blue and red tail that was connected to Mr. Stevenson. The waiter then pushed the cart inside the room, and then looked over at Mr. Stevenson, who towered over the waiter and looked like he could bench-press the waiter with one hand.

"Mr. Stevenson-" started the waiter before he was cut off by Mr. Stevenson's hand. "Mr. Stevenson was my old man. Please call me Frice," said the tall young man as he looked down at the waiter with a wide smile, showing his teeth, which looked like fangs. Thankfully, the waiter didn't notice. "Frice, here is your food. I hope you enjoy it, and the cost has already been deducted from your credit card," said the waiter as he headed for the door. Frice followed him and patted his shoulder. The young waiter turned around to see Frice holding a stack of money. "Here's the tip," said Frice as he handed the waiter the money before closing the door. Frice then turned around to the cart as he pushed it to the large dining room table. He then laid out the various foods on the table and sat himself down at the head of the table. He quietly adjusted his tail and robe so he could get comfy. In several minutes, all of the food was gone, and Frice was picking his teeth with one of his claws.

"Good stuff!" shouted Frice as he got up and finished getting ready. He put on his standard silver t-shirt and blue jeans, making sure his tail went through the hole in the seat of the pants. He then got his socks on and brown, worn-out leather boots. He then started heading for the door, where his black suitcase and black trench coat were at. He put on the trench coat, grabbed the suitcase, and walked out the door and to the elevator. He pressed the down button and was immediately greeted with a 'ding', confirming the elevator was already at the top. Shocked at this, Frice was even more shocked when the doors opened to a bunch of men dressed in black. The men, however, had faces that looked like the faces of Golem's, except kinda smashed in, and they were fairly big.

"All right Feraligatr morph, you are coming with us," said the middle one as he reached out for Frice. Frice immediately jumped backwards and threw his suitcase down. The trench coat soon came of, fully exposing his tail. The Golem morphs each came out and got in what looked like sumo wrestling stances. Frice took a step back and smiled, baring his fangs.

"So, how did you guys find me?" asked Frice as his tail started becoming enveloped in a veil of water. The middle one took a step forward and spoke. "That skinny professor downstairs told us, after we squeezed it out of him. He isn't dead, but if you don't come quietly, he will be. One of my cronies downstairs is waiting on the order."

Frice smiled at this. "Sorry, but that order will never be heard," said Frice as he jumped and spun around. In mid-jump, Frice's tail was spewing water and glowing, indicating Frice was using Aqua Tail. Unfortunately for the leader, Frice's tail hit him square in the jaw, sending him into his cronies, instantly knocking them out, with the sound of shattering rocks being heard in Frice's ears.

"That was easy," said Frice as he put his trench coat back on and picked up his suitcase. He then ran to the stairs and quickly went down them. As he got to the lobby, he immediately saw the Golem morph crony standing beside Prof. Elm, who looked like he had seen better days. Frice put his hood up as he walked up to the Golem morph. "Hi. Bye," said Frice as he punch the crony with a fist covered in ice, right on the jaw. The crony just slid to the floor as Frice looked over at Elm. "Let's go," said Frice as he and Elm walked rather fast out of the hotel. As soon as they got outside, Frice looked over at Elm and sighed.

"Prof. Elm, you gotta get outta here," said Frice as he gave Elm the suitcase. "This is the information you requested from me and Prof. Oak. Please hurry to a safe place and tell Oak what happened. I'm afraid you and him might be in trouble," said Frice and he started running towards the entrance to the Underground. He looked back to see Elm immediately fly off on a Skarmory. Frice smiled as he ran inside the Underground. He looked around at the various crooks and people inside, who looked at Frice as if he didn't belong. Not because he was a Pokemorph, but because his clothes looked really nice and clean. Frice then bared his fangs at the crooks, showing them he meant business, and the crooks noticed quickly, fleeing in terror. Frice the saw another person sitting on the ground against a wall. Frice looked him over a few times, and then noticed a Raichu tail.

"Another Pokemorph? Awesome, maybe he can help me out," thought Frice as he bent down to the Raichu morph. He then thought about the Golem morphs, since he now had time to think. Why were they after him? What were they wanting? Frice put those questions in the back of his mind as he cleared his throat.

"Excuse me, can you help me?"

Last edited:

Kon~

Years
    Tei paddled until her arms ached, but the Seafoam islands were still in sight. How long was this going to take? She sighed in exhaustion and realised she had neglected to eat.

"Dammit!" she screamed, punching the side of the boat hard enough to dent it. "Why can't I do anything right?" True, the only things she had brought with her were the machine she had found and the clothes on her back, ragged as they were. Her preparation skills really sucked.

"Do I detect an air of frustration?" came a calm, soothing voice, and Tei glared around, finding herself face to face with a Lapras.

"What?" she snapped, her temper already having flown. She didn't have time to deal with ignorant bystanders, especially when they butted into her business with no invitation whatsoever.

To her surprise, the Lapras laughed. "Sweetie, you need to get your head in line when you're about to head out somewhere. Where are you speeding off to in such a rush?" Lapras began to circle the boat, meaning Tei had to spin to keep watch. Despite his calming voice, his facial expression was unreadable, which worried her.

"Why should I tell you?" Tei said, licking her dry lips and clicking her claws along the handle of the oar, tapping out a little pattern to the tune in her head.

"Maybe I could help you. Maybe I could get you some supplies, or tow the boat for you. Wouldn't you like that?" Lapras simpered. Tei swallowed, immediately suspicious.

"And what's in it for you?"

"Oh, nothing. I mean, what's a little help between friends?" Lapras was extremely close now, and Tei was uncomfortable at the miniscule size of the distance between them. Their foreheads were practically touching. Tei narrowed her eyes.

"Seriously, what do you want?" Tei asked. Lapras laughed again, waving one flipper as he did so.

"Listen, dearie, you need help that I can give. That's all. No catch, nothing!" Lapras began circling again. More than ever, Tei's Sneasel instincts were telling her to get away. Now.

"I don't need your help, now get away, you crazy lurker!" Tei lashed out with her claw, just grazing the side of Lapras's neck. A tiny amount of blue blood wept out of the shallow wound. Lapras hissed in pain, and then looked her straight in the eye, glaring deeply.

"I see, you're not the usual traveller. Most people leap at the chance to get help from a friendly Pokemon. Especially low-witted Pokemorphs..." Lapras shot. Tei was on her feet and clicking her claws straight away.

"Say that again. I dare you," she growled, already aware that she was a lot faster that Lapras, and could probably get a few hits in before the larger Pokemon could build up the energy for an attack.

"Low. Witted. Pokemorphs," Lapras laughed, and then cried out as Tei slashed at his face and neck, again and again and again, shallow wounds that stung horribly as the salt water infiltrated their barriers. Tei lashed out at what had become nothing more than a shape in her vision, and finished it off with a kick, pushing herself outwards as she landed back in the boat, grabbing at the oar and paddling frantically.

"You really can't trust anyone," she whispered to herself, ignoring her groaning stomach, as she headed out into the open ocean.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    Maxwell sighed as he thought about his position. He was basically alone, and if as many pokemorphs as he guessed were out there were a part of the rebellion, he'd have to fight against a force of... about a million, I'm not sure, thank you kindly. "Man, I'm screwed. I know I have a force of about... maybe 6,000... but I can't win... I'd better clear out soon, there's no way I'm going to be able to do anything to them alone. Maybe I can garner support from another town after what happens to this one." Maxwell moved to get up, but the door opened, causing light to fill the halls, and for some of the more sensitive people, or the ones who didn't go out too much, to look away, to avoid the pain. Himself included.

This new person, had clean clothes, and that is rare for the people in the Underground, where the homeless thrive. Even Maxwell's clothes are fairly dirty, him having not done much to wash his clothing, due to lack of wealth.

The man Maxwell saw, looked straight at him and asked. "Excuse me, can you help me?" Maxwell looked back at the man and said.

"What? Are you another rebel? Haven't seen a pokemorph not associated with them, or is too cowardly to fight them in a while." Said Maxwell. He looked at the man, and smirked. "But no, it looks like you have some privilege with the humans, so I doubt you're a member of that group." Maxwell stood up and leaned against the wall. "What do you need? Oh wait, let me guess... you came, because some pokemorphs attacked you, jealous of your apparent success, and they probably got away, and you're chasing them. Am I close?"

Kon~

Years
    A good few hours later, and Tei felt as though she's be happy to die, right there and then. Her arms, shoulders and back were on fire, her stomach felt like it was eating her from the inside and her face was scorched from the heat of the sun, which shone down unforgivingly on the sparkling ebb and flow of waves.

"You in trouble yet?" Lapras snided. Tei gritted her teeth to restrain from attack. Lapras had been following her the entire way.

"No, but you'll be if you don't back off. Now!" Tei rasped, her throat dry. To her annoyance, Lapras came closer, dipped his head into her boat and opened his mouth dangerously close to the human machine. "Hey, watch it!" She swiped it away. Surprisingly, he ignored her and let loose a gentle trickle of refreshingly cool water, pooling around her ankles.

"Drink," he commanded, and then retreated. She stared at him with wide eyes, which quickly narrowed.

"Why? What have you done to it?" Tei snapped, ignoring the chill in her feet. Lapras looked dejected for a split second, and then grinned again.

"You're thirsty. I don't want you to get sunstroke. Now drink!" Lapras nodded at her, and then spun around in the water, sending tiny waves towards the side of the gently rocking skinboat. He carefreely surfed them in the opposite direction, leaving ripples in his wake. Tei watched in confusion; if there was one thing she had learnt in life, it was that nothing came for free. She lifted one foot from the icy pool and regarded the water with apprehension. Finally, when she could take it no longer, she cupped her hands, filled them up and drank deeply. The water chilled her from the core, cooling down her burning muscles. She splashed it on her face and arms, calming the red welts of imminent sunburn. She poured it over her entire being, silently thanking the Lapras.

When the sun was beginning to dip in the sky, and Tei was full and happy and tired, she lay her head on the damp base of the skinboat, shut out the world around her and fell into a deep slumber.

Lapras watched in silence.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    Ashley trudged throught he forest, her sense of smell helping as much as her memory. Her uneasy feeling had only intensified the more she tried to relax, and she knew well enough to trust her instincts. Sniffing the air occasionally, she searched the air for the creatures that she usually tried to avoid for various reasons, most of them personal. Of all the people of the world, there was only one that she trusted completely, and she knew that he would be able help her decide what to do.

Hours past and she sighed in relief when she finally broke into a clearing in the forest and her paws hit packed dirt. "I knew there was a path in this direction," she murmured to herself, testing the air. "No fresh scents, but I can wait..." Hiding her backpack under a bush, just in case trouble came her way, she crouched beside an oak tree, only about two steps from the trail but out of sight from anyone coming down it. Her tail twitching expectantly, she closed her eyes, allowing her ears and nose to "see" for her.

About fifteen minutes later, the sounds of soft footprints hitting dirt drifted her way, and she could tell that they were too loud to be bare feet or paws. So far so good. Voices were raised in excited conversation. Another good sign. A moment later, the wind blew in her direction, and she caught their scent, which was pure human. A slight pang of guilt hit Asley, mixing strangely with delight and enjoyment of what she was about to do, as she prepared to break cover and allow herself to be seen, but she knew that it couldn't be helped. Well, these humans were about to have a very bad day.

Stepping in the way of the humans, she grinned widely, showing off her fangs in a subtle but still threatening manner. She could never hurt a human, but fortunately, they didn't know that. "Hey, boys," she purred as her eyes quickly scanned over them, noting the pokeballs at their belts and the pokegear that one of them held in his hand. Unsurprisingly, their eyes widened and their jaws dropped open in shock at her suppen appearance. As that emotion wore off, their faces darkened with scorn and suspicion, and Ashley watched as their eyes drifted from her eyes, lingering at her fangs, down her body, and finally to her large paws. She doubted that these young trainers had ever seen a morph that showed off so much of her pokemon body parts. Humans managed to shame almost all pokemorphs into hiding them, but she had gone so long wearing only a tank top and cut off shorts that she didn't think that she would ever feel comfortable with anything more. Besides, clothes didn't change the way humans felt.

Exchanging glanches, both trainers reached for their pokeballs. Too slow. Using Quick Attack, Ashley charged at the humans, stopping in a cloud of dust right in front of them. Grabbing the arm of one of the boys, the one still holding the pokegear in his other hand, she turned her head to face the other one, her eyes glowing purple. Nearly immediately, his eyes became unfocused and disorientation flashed across his face. Now no longer a concern, Asley ignore him as he wandered away, muttering gibberish.

"What did you do? What do you want?" the other boy cried, too stunned and frightened to even try to pull his arm out of her grip.

Ignoring his questions, she nodded toward the pokegear in his hand, she remarked, "That's a really fine gadget you have there. Acts as a phone, doesn't it. Lemmie see." Without waiting for a response, she plucked it out of his hand before he could even blink. The next instant, she released him and swatted the pokeballs from his belt in one quick swipe, kicking them away one by one except for one, on which she carefully held in place with her paw.

"Hey!" the boy protested, lunging forward, but she stopped him in his tracks with a low growl.

"Better go keep an eye on your friend and make sure he doesn't hurt himself. It's been known to happen. And just in case you get any ideas..." A black and purple ball forming in one of her hands, she pointed it deliberately toward the pokeball near her paw. Gritting his teeth, the trainer nodded and walked to his friend.

Grinning excitedly, Ashley quickly dialed the only number that she knew by heart and waited breathlessly as the phone began to ring. "Kid?" a familar voice answered, but even with that single word, she could hear the cold fear. Jack Walker feared nothing. Her heart hammered in her chest as a million thoughts raced through her head.

"Yeah, old man, it's me. What's wrong?" She bit her lip anxiously, cursing silently when her sharp teeth cut easily through her bottom lip, and she tasted blood. Crap, she hated it when that happened.

"Do you know how long I've been trying to get ahold of you?! Why don't you ever call?!" he scolded angrily, and Ashley could barely contain her laughter as he ranted on for a full five minutes. Once upon a time, he was a pokemorph hater himself, but he'd softened quite a bit on the matter over the years, and he was nearly a father figure to her now, or at least a crazy, hot-tempered grandfather.

"Get to the point already...," she moaned playfully, rolling her eyes. "I'm starting to fall asleep already from your boring lecture. You know I don't have a phone."

"A pokemorph rebellion is the point, you furry twit!" he growled, nearly deafening her with the volume. Ignoring the insult, because that was simply the way he was anyway, she gasped wondering if her still ringing ears had somehow caused her to misunderstand. "A long time ago, a Raichu pokemorph- I can't remember his darn name- came to the near my cabin and starting going on and on about how a group of human-hating pokemorphs were banding together to destroy us! You have to find out if this is true! Recently, a lot of local pokemorphs have disappeared!"

Mind whirling from this outrageous story, Ashley answered,skeptically,"You don't really believe that, Jack, do you? It's completely ridiculous. Even if it was true, what's it got to do with me?"

"Listen, Ash, if you just let this happen, you will never forgive yourself. What about your dad? Are you going to just let her die and do nothing? I thought that you swore to..." Still wincing from when he mentioned her mom, she cut him off, knowing that she didn't want to hear what he was about to say.

"Alright, alright. I get it already. What do you think I should do?" she asked, conviction growing in her voice. Of course, he was right. If this happened, she would never be able to live with herself. If she did try to stop this, she probably wouldn't live at all, but that was irrevelent.

"Well, if my foggy memory hasn't failed me, he mentioned that he was from Johto. Goldenrod City, I think. The people here didn't exactly give him the warmest of reception, and it was quite a long time ago, so maybe he went home? If I were you, kid, I'd start there. Hop on a train in the nearest town to a seaport and then ride the ferry across to Johto. It's your best bet." Well, it was better than nothing. Even if the Raichu morph wasn't there, she might hear rumors that could help her find him. There was only one tiny problem.

Sighing, Ashley growled, "You're slipping, old man. You know I don't even have a dime to my name. How the heck am I supposed to do all that?!" Worse, how would she go through public looking the way she did? She didn't mind how others thought of her, but it could be troublesome if she wanted to get so far with prejudice humans everywhere. Plus, she knew that the quarters on a train could be so tight... She shuddered.

Laughing knowingly, Jack, answered, "Do what you gotta do, kid, do what you gotta do." With a few more chuckles and sarcastic remarks exchanged, Ashley hung up, still trying to figure out how to accomplish this seemingly impossible journey. Well, there was always...

"Oh, boys...," she purred, her eyes shining with excitement. "There's just one more thing..."

Last edited:

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    The songs of various bird Pokemon awoke Calix from a light sleep. He yawned and stretched his limbs, careful not to fall out of the tree he had chosen to rest in for the night. Gentle morning sunlight bathed his skin, causing him to smile faintly as he opened his eyes. He had chosen this tree for that very reason. He knew when the sun rose, the branches were placed so that he had a comfortable net to lie in and nothing from the ground could see him, but the sunlight could reach him through the leaves overhead. Without a doubt he knew he could lie there for several more hours in the sun, but that would not be logical. He needed to drop to the ground and find himself some breakfast. With that thought in mind he wrapped his tail around the branch he was on to brace himself, then began to climb down. His large lavender ears were pricked the entire time, listening for anything that might make him want to stay out of sight. Thus far there was nothing.

Bare feet touched the soft forest floor. Calix released his tail's grip on the branch and brushed light purple hair out of his face. The red gem between his eyes was slightly visible, but that was alright. For the time being there were no threats in the vicinity. The sheer beauty of the morning made him almost giddy. This could be dangerous, some would argue; he could be fatally letting his guard down. But he had learned over the course of his lifetime that to be constantly tense was to miss the parts of life that were beautiful, such as this morning.

His ears caught the sound of water flowing over rocks. Trusting in his senses, he followed the sound until he came to a small stream cutting through a clearing. At the bank he dropped to his knees and drank deeply, pleased to find that the water was clean and sweet. With his thirst quenched the next issue was food. It wasn't always easy to find when you were a morph living alone in the wild, but he managed. That would be no different today. Even without superior eyesight he could see a bush of pastel pink berries. They were immediately recognizable as Pecha berries, which happened to be his favorite. His tail swished happily as he hurried over to the bush and plucked several berries. The ones he couldn't carry in his hands, he stored in the pockets of his lavender jacket while he scurried back to the stream. The fresh water washed over the small pink orbs as he dipped them in the stream, washing off whatever undesirable material there may be on them. Already he'd begun to salivate in anticipation. When they were all clean he bit into the first one, causing a purr of appreciation to bubble from his throat. Though he tried to take it slow, before Calix knew what had happened the berries were gone, leaving a pleasant sweet taste in his mouth. All that was left was to figure out what he wanted to do for the rest of the day.

There wasn't much time to mull over the question before his ears caught a clear transmission: 'Come to Blackthorn, prepare to begin phase one of our plan.' Calix knew from past experience that the rebellious morphs did indeed have the capability to transmit messages, so he fought an inner battle with himself for a few seconds. If it did turn out that someone unsympathetic to his needs had sent the message following it could be deadly. But he had nothing to lose, and everything to gain. If we were to ignore the call he might wonder for the rest of his life what would have happened if he had. That was a good enough argument as far as he was concerned.

After a quick bath in the stream and a sun dry, Calix was ready to begin. Though geography was not his strong point, he had been close to Blackthorn before and knew where it was. Following the roads from a safe distance, he began walking at a leisurely pace. There was no need to rush just yet.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    "You are kinda close," said Frice as he stood up straight. "Some Golem morphs attacked the famous Pokemon Evolution researcher Professor Elm and myself. Why? I wish I knew. Anyways, I fought all of them off and got Prof. Elm to safety. As for myself, I just came here looking for someone to explain to me what the hell is going on and for a helping hand. I would hate to see the friends of those Golem morphs, if you catch what I am meaning."

Frice kinda let that sit with the Raichu morph for a second before going into deep thought.

"I hope Professor Elm made it back to New Bark Town okay. It would be bad for all Pokemorphs if something really bad happened to him..."

Frice continued thinking for several moments before looking back at the Raichu morph. He had asked Frice if he was a rebel...

"By the way, why did you ask if I was a rebel? As far as I am concerned, I am not rebelling against anything. The only thing that comes close to me being a rebel is me fighting for equal rights of all Pokemorphs," said Frice as he scratched his head a little bit.

"By the way, the name is Frice Stevenson."

Kon~

Years
    Tei awoke to the gentle rocking of her boat as it... moved?

She shot upwards, suddenly realising she had fallen asleep at sea, and expected to find herself to have drifted all the way back to the outskirts of Kanto. To her surprise, however, she found herself approaching a large and definately different continent, due to her boat being towed by non other than Lapras.

"You're awake, I see! We'll be arriving on the coast of Newbark Town in a couple of hours, I'd expect, so start thinking about where you need to go," Lapras crooned softly, surging forwards slightly against a particularly rough wave.

"How- wha- whe- Why on earth are you towing my boat, you persistant creeper!" Tei stammered, scrambling to her feet in a daze and attempting not to fall out in her morning dizziness. "And how did you know I wanted to get to Jhoto?"

Lapras sighed and turned his head to look her in the eye. "You may not know, but Lapras are one of the smarter species of Pokemon there are. I am able to read, and that human device you are holding has some information on it that I assumed you were following. And being capable of swimming for long periods of time, much longer than you appear to be able to row, I took the liberty of towing you over." He tossed his head back to the front, narrowly avoided a jutting rock and continued to bear straight. Tei stared with a dropped jaw.

"Why? What's in this for you, you wierdo? Or are you just some kinda 'good samaritan' type?" she snapped ungratefully. Lapras merely made a strange movement she took as a shrug.

"Well, that message sounded intriguing. Do you think... I could come with?" he blushed, staring straight ahead. Tei gaped.

"What was the message? The full message? You could read it?"

"Come to Blackthorn, prepare to begin phase one of our plan. Does that mean anything to you?" he enquired. She shook her head, and then realised that he wasn't looking at her, and so said "No."

"Well, I guess we'll find out soon then," Lapras said, making the shrugging gesture again. He slowed to a gentle paddle as they entered the calm, smooth waters of the Jhoto coastline. "So... I can come?"

"...Fine. But one screw-up, and you're out!" Tei growled, trailing her claw in the water to leave ripples in their wake.

But as with all ripples, something small quickly grows.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    (David)

David sighed as he looked over the world map. Already, he has made an update onto it, labeling around Blackthorn City, not of Johto, but of the Pokemorph Empire. Large ego, no? "Very soon, we will own the entirety of Johto. We already have the city of dragons, now we need only two more spots, and we will be able to mount attacks anywhere we want." Said David. "Goldenrod City, your military defenses are far more limited then the likes of, say, Ecruteak or New Bark Town. That passive militia and police won't be able to stop us. No one will find out. No one will know about the secret."

David drew a blue line around Route 34, Goldenrod City, and up to the National Park. "With this next assault, we will be that much closer to domination." Suddenly, David heard a beep. "This is Gold Commander, what do you have to report."

"Sir, we found something you might want to see." Said the person on the other side of the line. The video was off.

"Very well, display it on screen." Said David. Suddenly the cover of a book flashed on the screen. Most of it was burnt, but there was the remains of a name.

K--o-- Ro-e--s.

"I want that book delivered to me. Do not let anyone else see it, not even if they're on our side. I need to make sure that it is going to stay in our hands." Said David.

"Yes sir." Said the person on the other line. "We shall keep looking for the rest of the book, if it is still in existence."

"Very well, Red Commander. Gold Commander, signing out." Said David. He looked at the map, and circled the Whirl Islands on the map, again, in blue. "Looks like we'd better annex that territory as well. A day or two longer, and we'll be able to mobilize and attack."

(Maxwell)

"Oh, sorry." Said Maxwell as he backed up. "I was wondering if you're in the pokemorph rebellion. It's a group of pokemorphs lead by a Raichu morph named David. He wants to exterminate humans for the atrocities they did to pokemorphs, but they're going about it wrong. I don't want the humans to die, so I'm trying to piece together a counter-resistance."

"David, however, is doing much better then I am. He managed to get about a million in total, and how much do I have? Humans, pokemon, and a few pokemorphs, all add up to about sixty thousand. The pokemon are unable to use objects, which'll hinder them, and the humans need the objects to fight, which'll hinder them. Pokemorphs, as you know from experience, are a tough bunch. With the powers of pokemon, and the minds of humans." Said Maxwell as he walked over towards the wall.

"This makes the Pokemorph rebellion a force to be reckoned with. In fact, David himself is quite possibly one of the most powerful there. Heh, he's the emperor of the Central Pokemorph Empire, so of course he'll be powerful. Sorry, I got off on a tangent, I do that sometimes." Said Maxwell as he pulled out a map.

"The pokemorphs that attacked you were probably unrelated. They probably had a personal beef with Elm, since David doesn't care if a human is famous. He wouldn't send out rebels to attack someone unless they were a threat. Elm isn't much of a threat to a powerful Empire in the making." Said Maxwell as he picked up a red marker. He began marking places.

"These spots, Cianwood, Ecruteak, and Azalea, are places that I convinced to let us stay there, but they won't join in on the fighting, wanting to remain neutral." Said Maxwell before circling the Whirl Islands and Blackthorn. "These two places are the new empire that he formed. He rules over them. Not the largest empire, but he's going to make a large expansion in a day or two, taking over Route 34, 35, the National Park, and Goldenrod."

Maxwell looked at Frice and smiled. "Sorry, I think I forgot to introduce myself. I am Maxwell Enders, and yes, like I said, I lead the anti-resistance. Not very noble to let this city fall, but we won't be able to mobilize for a week, and even then, I need to remain alive until I can bring them together."

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    "Hu- Hullo?"
    Lulu's voice cracked as she slowly pushed open the door she assumed would lead to the Underground.
    She really hoped she would find something soon. Something to tell her if Ditto had heard right; if there was really going to be a war.
    The Sunlight was strong and the city hot. From all around her came the roar of the iron jungle as the humans went around their daily business. Lulu had hurried through the city fearfully, too scared to stick around. She'd never seen so many humans, and she'd been uprepared for the pace of the big city. Around her stood buildings the heights of which blew her mind.
    Now, however, having opened the door a crack, she stuck her head in. The sudden drop in light made her wince, and she squinted around in the dark for a few moments before opening the door wider and slipping inside.

The place was filthy. Dirt clung to the walls and floor, and it certainly smelled like none of the few ragged looking humans inside had washed for a while. 'Please,' she thought, 'don't let this be the place Ditto was talking about…'

However, her eye was drawn to two men who seemed to be talking softly. They certainly didn't look like regular humans, and-
    The sun creeping though the ajar door suddenly hit a Raichu tail. In shock, and with a sinking heart, Lulu accidentally dropped the door behind her with a loud clang, plunging her into the dull light of the underground.
    It was true, then. A Raichu Pokemorph in Goldenrod Underground.

Lulu gulped and took a couple of tentative steps forward.
    "E- Excuse me?" she asked, her voice shaking.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    (Maxwell)

"So, are you going to come with me? Or stay here? I dunno." Said Maxwell. Suddenly the door behind him flew open and light went through the door. "AH! The light!" Maxwell rushed farther into the darkness, covering his eyes. Slowly, a Wigglytuff morph walked into the underground, probably not pleased to be there. As she looked down, she accidentally let go of the door, and it closed. "Is it gone?" Maxwell looked up at her as she took a few steps forward.

"E-excuse me?" Asked the newcomer, her voice shaking, likely from nerves.

"Oh, hello." Said Maxwell, looking at her. "Can I help you? Are you with the pokemorph rebellion? Are you with the anti-rebellion? What caused you to seek me out? Were you attacked by pokemorphs? Are you from the Central Pokemorph Empire?"

Maxwell leaned against the dirty wall. "Answer, please, so I know whether you are friend or foe. I think this guy here is a friend, in fact, I'm sure he is, hopefully. Can't be too careful when dealing with pokemorphs. There's always those Ditto pokemorphs out there." Said Maxwell, looking at the newcomer. "What is your name?"

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    Whatever Lulu had been expecting, it wasn't this. The Raichu Pokemorph seemed to find the Sun's light painful, and after he'd swiftly recovered he'd rattled off a stream of questions right at her!
    Lulu blanched, staring in amazement and befuddlement at the fellow who was now leaning against the wall. Her naturally large eyes were wide, and after a few stammers and shocked 'um's, she answered quietly but slightly more confidently.
    "I came because… A friend of mine at the Daycare on the outskirts of town said he'd heard a rumour that there was going to be some sort of Pokemorph rebellion, and that a Raichu Pokemorph in Goldenrod was trying to warn people about it… So I thought I'd come and have a look, because I was worried that if there is a rebellion, the rebels might try and recruit me, and hurt my friends at the Daycare…

"So I'm not with any rebellion at the moment. Truth is, I don't want to fight… But the humans might consider me their enemy if I don 't try to help them, and I don't want to cross swords - or claws - with them.

"I came here to see if my friend Ditto was right, and I guess since you're asking me about it, he is." Lulu cast her eyes downwards in sorrow. "I had really hoped- But nevermind," she said, attempting a smile. "No, I wasn't attacked by Pokemorphs, nor am I a part of the Central Pokemorph Empire, I don't think. I live in the wood behind the Daycare.

"I suppose I'm a friend, since I'm certainly not a foe, if you're against the rebellion. The name's Lulu. Lulu Brody." Lulu stepped forward and held out her hand to shake that of the Raichu Pokemorph, glancing briefly at the other Pokemorph he had described as a friend.

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Frice was in shock when he saw Maxwell circle Blackthorn. The Pokemorph safe haven that was there was Frice's former home, and now it was a headquarters for a Pokemorph Empire wanting to form a rebellion against humans. Frice thought about this intently, blocking out everything around him. He knew that area too well, and he made many friends, including a Dragonair morph. He wondered about how his old friend was doing, until a loud clang snapped him out of his concentration. He looked towards the source, seeing a Wigglytuff morph walking out from the light. As the door closed again, he looked at her cautiously.

"What side, I wonder?" asked Frice in his mind as he crossed his arms and stood behind Maxwell, his new ally. He then remembered Maxwell saying something about an the million morph army David, the leader of the Rebellion had, while Maxwell only had around 60,000. He then thought about his resources, and who he can talk to about these things. "I should be able to get us some help from Kanto," thought Frice.

Frice listened carefully to the new Wigglytuff morph. Apparently, she was an ally, coming to see if a rumor was correct about a resistance to the Rebellion. Her name is Lulu Brody. Frice smiled, let his guard down, and walked up to her, only to see he towered over her.

"Sorry if I seemed unfriendly, but I had to be careful. The name's Frice Stevenson, and I am here to stop this madness called the Central Pokemorph Empire. If you're here to help, GREAT! We need it," said Frice as he extended a hand to Lulu.

"I promise, I won't bite... much," said Frice as he gave Lulu a friendly smile.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    (OOC: Time to set some things up for the Timeskip! Woohoo! Trust me, the world of pokemon will be changed... a lot. A short explanation of the territories will be at the end, and a link to the map that I based everything off. The explanation will probably be boring, but I will never have to explain it again, except for some small changes over the timeskip, but it won't be nearly as long.)

(David)

David thought for a moment as he stared at a map. His small empire wasn't even half the size of the TCG Islands, if Sevii, Orange, Orre or Sinnoh, who were the four largest empires, were to attack, then he wouldn't stand a chance. At this state, if Johto entered war, then his empire would be squashed. "Hmm... Johto won't ally with me, I took land from them, and I'm surprised that they haven't responded yet. Maybe they're too busy focusing on Kanto currently."

David looked at Orange and Sevii. "Hmm... Sevii always wanted to rule over the Orange Islands, but they don't have enough supplies. If I can supply them, they won't kill us, and maybe they'll help us. Orre should accept any alliance made by a pokemorph, so I don't have to worry about that."

"Fiore's too weak to be of any help. Hoenn, who is starting to lose room will probably conquer those weak fools. Hell, even my empire is strong enough to conquer them at this point. The TCG Islands... they have a powerful navy, but Sinnoh is too close, and they'll definitely reject my offer, they have everything they need." Said David looking towards other nations.

"Orange, I can't ally with, unless Sevii rejects my offer, else Sevii and Orange both will hate me. And Holon... well, it is in a small decline. Maybe it could be cannon fodder if I ally with them. Almia is flourishing, and gaining territory, so they won't listen to me. And Hoenn's too far to be of much help, though that'll change in a year or so." Said David to himself.

"Sevii and Orre are to be my allies, either that pair, or Orange and Orre." Said David as he looked at his screen. "Let's schedule some talks. My rebellion isn't even truly a rebellion anymore, it's an expansion to the empire. I'm a world leader, and under my rule, Pokemorphs will always have a safe place to flourish."

David then walked off, to find Kanna to send off an invitation for a conference to Orre and Sevii.

(Maxwell)

"Well, I think I have to explain something to you guys." Said Maxwell as he turned towards his map. "There are other empires. David might try to ally with them, since he's running both the rebellion, and an empire. He'll probably betray them when he gets powerful enough, but I need to explain something. Lulu, you probably won't understand this, being from the woods, but Frice, you should know the state of things."

"There are 12 world powers, counting the Central Pokemorph Empire. Not all of them have a peaceful relationship with each other." Said Maxwell as he marked Hoenn at the lower left of the map. "Hoenn is a small republic that is beginning to become overpopulated. They need more space, so they're probably going to attack Fiore, an empire to the north, who is in decline."

"A few hundred miles at sea, east from Hoenn, there are two Empires. The Orange Empire, and the Sevii Alliance. These two are mortal enemies, and war with each other for land. They're locked in combat currently at New Island, half belonging to Sevii, and half belonging to Orange. If David is able to get one of these empires on his side, then he'll eventually get the other." Said Maxwell.

"Johto, Kanto and the Central Pokemorph Empire share this area. Johto and Kanto are relatively small compared to Sevii, Orange or Orre, but they are basically one empire, and the Central Pokemorph Empire is a parasite on Johto, beginning to make it weaker." Said Maxwell as he marked on the three empires. Then he moved to Holon.

"Holon, I have no clue about that country's relations. Orre is quite large, even controlling the floating colonies a thousand miles to the south. Its military is comprised of bandits and thieves, but if they get to loot and plunder, then they will fight, and that makes them quite powerful. Almia is a powerful oligarchy that is conquering small empires left and right. They will surely meet Orre in combat." Said Maxwell marking off Orre, Holon and Almia. Now he moved to Sinnoh.

"Sinnoh is the only superpower in the world, and except for the TCG Islands, they control everything up above Almia. TCG is starting to annoy Sinnoh, though, so they'll be integrated into that massive leviathan soon enough." Said Maxwell marking off the last two empires. "The reason I told you this, is because I'm trying to make my own alliances. I may not lead a country, but I may be able to get help from them, by making the Central Pokemorph Empire, and their allies their enemies."

"You guys, my own fighting force is here basically to fight off the Central Pokemorph Empire itself, while any unofficial allies of ours would be fighting their allies. Orre will probably side with David, but I'm not sure where else he may turn to." Said Maxwell. "Do you understand that David might cause a World War? His rebellion was cute in the beginning, but now that he actually declared himself an emperor, and treats his annexed land as its own empire, he actually became a possible threat for this entire world."

"In laymans terms, if we don't get more help, we will die." Finished Maxwell. "Now, you may be scared, you will get hurt and you may die in this mess. I might die, everyone who has gotten themselves into this mess might die, or get captured. Do you understand this risk?"

"It's okay that you had to be unfriendly. You may have to be. And you, Lulu, do you understand what may happen if you get into this mess?" Asked Maxwell. "If you want, you can back out. I will understand if you do. Either of you, after all, this is a terrifying prospect, and even I want to drop out of this, but... I can't."

(OOC: Here is the link to the basis of the map. Pokearth won't work, since I based it off of this map here. Ignore the Ittao Region, it was a part of a fangame. I just posted a link, so you can get a general idea of what this version looks like. I give full credit to the person who made this, who's name is in the post. If I am asked to remove the link for whatever reason, I will.)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back