• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chronicles of the Pokemorphs (Alpha) (PG-15) (Take 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    The Raichu morph did not shake her outstretched hand, but now the Pokemorph that had previously been fixing her with an unfriendly glare stepped forward, and Lulu directed her eyes skywards as the huge muscled boy stood over her, grinning. She wasn't sure what kind of Pokemorph he was. Something from the Totodile family, perhaps? It certainly made sense, with the large muscles, pale blue skin and blue and red hair. Not to mention the fanged grin and those bright yellow eyes, such a contrast to the rest of him. They seemed to bore right into her.

Lulu was ever so glad this tall imposing Pokemon wasn't her enemy. After he'd said a quick apology, introduced himself and said how great it was that she was another ally, he held out his hand for her to shake, giving her a friendly smile.
    "I won't bite… Much."

Lulu giggled softly and slowly shook Frice's outstretched hand before turning to listen to the Raichu morph who had turned to the map before him.
    When he began to explain about the huge mess the world was in, and could become, Lulu's face immediately fell. She had never realised there was so much fighting in the world, nor, indeed, that the world was so big! The forest, the Daycare centre and Goldenrod City was the extent of her wanderings. If she was going to stick around, she'd have a lot to learn and, according to the Raichu morph, not much time to learn it.

Once he had finished speaking, Lulu spoke quietly.
    "I don't want to fight," she repeated. "I don't want to die.

"But I know that I can't just return to my carefree life in the woods now. Not after hearing all that. I think… I think I'd rather fight and risk death than sit around and know that others were dying and I could at least try to do something to help." She now address the Raichu morph directly. "You're right to think I don't understand. Before today the Daycare on the outskirts of the city and the forest beside it were the limits of my wanderings. The only place you said that I've ever even heard of is Kanto, and only because my-" Lulu faltered, dropping her eyes to her feet, "Mother's trainer… Came from there." She swiftly looked back up at the two Pokemorphs before her. "I'm in," she stated, "But.. What about my family? Two Azumarill morphs, my father and my aunt, live in the forest. They don't even know I've come here today. Will they be safe?"

Game Over1375

Hito-Shura is awesome
    Years
    Frice smiled as Lulu took his hand. He then looked over at Maxwell and his map. He intently listened to everything Maxwell said, and he then started thinking of names from every region he recognized. These were big names, like former Pokemon League Champions, region leaders, and Pokemon Researchers. He also remembered some names of other Pokemorphs he had met from those regions. If he could get some of them to ally themselves with the Anti-Rebellion, then the Resistance to this empire would be much, much more powerful.

As the names slowly came to an end, Maxwell was finished, and Frice actually smiled. He had heard everything Maxwell had said, and the allies he had in mind would be of big help.

"Maxwell, I'm in. I have to be, in order for me to see my dreams come true, but event then, I know of the state of affairs the world is in right now. It is going to be hard fighting an empire like David's. It is small, but it has an army dedicated to its cause I'm sure. Not only that, but I'm sure they have the money and resources to do whatever they have to do, and that is the scary part. In order for us to even start against David and his empire, we need to start in Kanto."

(OOC: Sorry guys, but I have the worst habit of typing alot of information in a few sentences.)

Strikit

Procrastinator Extraordinaire
    Years
    The night was cold. Calix shivered uncontrollably while he forced himself to keep walking toward Blackthorn. He'd been traveling for the last week, all the while on foot. For the first while he'd traveled during the day then rested after dark, due to the danger that was present in the wilderness at night. But a few days prior he'd seen several men searching through the trees for morphs. What they wanted, he didn't know, nor did he want to know. But the Houndoom they had on chains didn't seem friendly. It was a miracle that the hounds hadn't sniffed him out of his tree. The experience had been enough to frighten him into going for as long as he could without stopping. Instead of resting at night, he rested when he simply couldn't go on any longer. Then when he regained enough strength to move he would start off again and repeat the cycle.

With every sound Calix jumped. He could feel the thoughts of all of the Pokemon around him, and as such know when one was about to get too close. As much as this made him feel more comfortable, he knew it was also exhausting him. He had to get to Blackthorn before he completely collapsed. That likely wouldn't happen, since when he felt himself fading he would hoist himself into a tree. But the risk was growing by the day.

On the horizon were the rooftops of a small town nestled in the valley between two mountains. Though he couldn't be sure on his own, a sign next to the road told him that it was indeed Blackthorn before him. He sighed with relief and pressed on, though it occurred to him that he wasn't sure where exactly he was supposed to go. Was the entirety of Blackthorn sympathetic to the rebel cause? He doubted it. He would have to play safe until he could find out for sure. In accordance with this he flattened his ears against his head, curled his tail up under his shirt, and fixed his hair over the gem on his forehead. True, he was still an unusual looking creature, but he looked more like a punk kid than a morph now.

Cautiously he neared the town, eyes searching for anything that could point him in the right direction. Would he be looking for a building, or perhaps a settlement in the trees? His first thought was a gathering hidden in the woods, or perhaps a cave. But that did not make sense. There they would be subjected to nature's whims, and that simply wouldn't do. A building, then?

In the darkness he caught a glimpse of large yellow ears. A sense of relief washed over Calix as he hurried after what appeared to be a male Raichu morph. When he caught up he grinned shyly and attempted to contact him.

"I'm sorry for my intrusion, but I'm responding to the rebel call. Do you know where I'm supposed to go?" he asked somewhat timidly. He knew it was strange to be contacted mentally if it had never happened before, so he could only hope that this man would accept his attempts.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    (Maxwell)

"Close, but no. I know Orre will go with David, so we need to get the help of Sinnoh if we want to stop them. Either Sinnoh, or both Johto and Kanto together." Said Maxwell. "Kanto by itself can't fight well in a world war. Sinnoh, with its technology and resources should be able to help us. However, you are correct in saying we need to get to Kanto. Maybe people there can help us convince the likes of Sinnoh, Sevii, Orange or Hoenn to help us."

He looked at Lulu and said. "You are a good person, Lulu. You are willing to face your fears to fight this rebellion-empire leviathan, something that you don't even know about. I'm lucky I know about this stuff. Now, it's getting too dark to go out. If we were to leave, we will get ambushed by some of David's forces, he has sent out some here. I don't know exactly what he's going to do, but tomorrow, we're heading off to Ecruteak, so I can contact my own army and tell them to meet us in Saffron."

Maxwell looked at Frice and said. "This will be a tough job, but we will fight. To the end, if we have to. Heh, good luck. Get a good night's sleep, and tomorrow we will leave." Maxwell sat down, and smiled. "I'll stay here. This is my home, and I would like to spend one last night here."

(David)

David smirked as the letters were sent off. "Soon enough, we'll know who are allies, and who will be enemies." Said David. Kanna tapped him on the shoulder, and as if he used lock on, his eyes were on her. "Oh, it's you. What do you want?"

"Why are you allying our Empire with humans?" Asked Kanna, confused. "I thought you wanted all humans dead."

"I do, but even a billion pokemorphs aren't a match for seven billion humans. I'd rather have an army of two to three billion, then just one million." Said David. "And when we get the power we need to survive and fight off any threat, we will conquer them and kill them off as well. Temporary alliances for permanent goals. Now excuse me, I need to get some air."

David smiled as he walked out of the Gym he was using as his palace. He suddenly heard a whisper in his head. 'I'm sorry for my intrusion, but I'm responding to the rebel call. Do you know where I'm supposed to go?' Whispered the voice. David looked behind him and saw the morph.

"Hmph, you don't need to be so discreet. You are on safe territory. You don't have to hide your appearance." Said David, turning around. "And you're here to fight for the rebellion? Well, you came to the right place. Welcome to the Central Pokemorph Empire, here Pokemorphs can walk freely."

David began to walk away. "If you want to work in the military, follow me to the gym. Military registration is currently held there. Oh, and my name is David, if you were wondering. I'm the Emperor of this currently small empire, but we will expand. I guarantee it." David then walked closer, towards the gym.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    "If we go out all together, we could be ambushed, but what if I go on my own? I told Ditto I'd return and speak to my father tonight; do you think it's safe to leave? What if I..." Breaking off, Lulu removed her bag from her back and rummaged around in it before pulling out a brown beanie hat. She deftly pulled it over her head, wincing as she tucked her large ears into it. It wasn't comfortable, but it would be harder to tell that she was a Pokemorph. "If I go out alone, like this, anyone who sees me will just think I'm a regular child, unless they look very closely, right?"

Lulu looked between the Raichu Pokemorph and Frice and slowly took a step backwards towards the door. "What do you think? I'll return at dawn's first light, unless- Unless you think I oughtn't to go back. I'm certain Ditto will inform my family, and I certainly don't want to be ambushed by rebel Pokemorphs..."

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
    Tei stumbled onto solid land after so long cramped in a boat. Her legs no longer seemed to respond to her commands and shook when she attempted to put weight on them, plus unquenched hunger still ravaged her gut. She dug her claws into the earth in frustration, which wasn't helped when Lapras asked, "Why are you laid on the floor?"

"I'm laid on the floor because I spent so goddamn long on a dumb boat," she snapped, "Seriously, I thought you were smart? And you couldn't work that out? Why don't you just go home?"

"I am smart! It's just, I have different muscles to you. I can still use my limbs fine, and I was the one doing all the work! And besides, you agreed to let me come!" Lapras called, equally annoyed.

"I'm beginning to regret that agreement! So you'd better keep your huge mouth shut before I rip it off your head and punt it back at you!" Tei shouted, her pain driving her on. She managed to dig one claw into the bark of a tree and pulled herself upright, shaking with the effort. A quick sniff and a scan around with her tail feathers told her that there were just a few wild Pokemon around, and maybe some berry plants somewhere, too. She forced herself to limp in the direction of possible food.

"Do you even know where we are? Are we safe? And it's hard for me to follow you across land. Hey! Where are you going?" Lapras shouted to her. Tei ignored the water Pokemon, instead lunging for the ripe berries that hung just within her reach. She forced them down her dry throat without a moment's thought. A Ratatta nearby growled at her, and she hissed in reply, sending it scurrying away into the undergrowth. When she had eaten her fill, she returned to the water's edge.

"Alright. Elighten me," she said bluntly, dropping drowzily to the floor. Lapras cleared his throat.

"We're about midway down a route that the humans call route 29, and this route goes from New Bark Town to somewhere called Cherrygrove. New Bark is where I think the region's leading professor lives. At least, that's what I can remember from the last time I was here, and that was a while ago," Lapras paused to think. "And I think... There's a perpendicular from here to routes 46, and then 45. If we were to follow them, we'd get to Blackthorn City."

"It's that simple? Just... straight up from here?" Tei sneered. "It's can't be. There must be a trap or a trick or something?"

"Not at all. At the most, there are human trainers that will need to be avoided. The real trouble comes when we reach the city. I mean, so many humans... and... a gym? I honestly struggle to remember. There's not much water around there, apart from a certain area, but I've never been. And of course, right now, there is the problem of how I'm going to assist you. I am unable to travel across land," Lapras sighed, dejected. Tei bit her lip.

"I believe you... about all this; about where to go and everything. But are you sure you want to come with? How is that even possible?" she asked, wrinkling her nose.

"I will try to think. Meanwhile, you should rest. Your muscles need to heal," he smiled. Tei nodded and, ignoring the blazing sun, settled into an uneasy nap.

(OOC: I'm aware that Lapras's knowledge is out of date, but hey, he hasn't been here for a while! Give him a break!)

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    (OOC: Yeah, that's fine. It's a relatively new development anyway, so unless you're a citizen of Johto or Western Kanto, you probably wouldn't know yet. Oh, and about this time, it's night. It took him a little bit to explain everything, and it was about 5 or 6 when he went out, so yeah.)

(Maxwell)

"Well, I doubt David even knows of your existence, so I think you'll be fine." Said Maxwell, looking up at Lulu. "If you want, though, you can stay here, if you think you won't be safe. It's up to you, really. I can't force you to stay or go, but if I were you, I'd return home, and inform anyone you know that you might not come back. It would be rather rude to keep them in the dark."

Maxwell looked at Frice and said. "You, I recommend that you find somewhere you'll be safe. Though my brother wouldn't launch a preemptive strike, those morphs from earlier might come. There are morph mobs out there that don't like privileged morphs, and you definitely look the part, but tomorrow, we'll be leaving."

(Radio Tower)

Sirius smiled a joyful smile as he finish rigging up a bomb. "Okay, we're ready for the attack?" Asked Sirius.

"Yeah! Yeah!" Barked one of the Poochyena morphs as he looked at Sirius. The Mightyena morph looked on in pride. The humans would be caught off guard with this overnight attack.

"As soon as we get to a safe distance, we will detonate the bomb, thereby eliminating all communication technologies throughout Johto." Said Sirius as he began to climb down the fire escape. "This night... will be drenched with blood. Maxwell doesn't even know that the morphs that are hiding, are getting ready to overrun Goldenrod City. Heh, the idiot."

"Idiot! Idiot!" Barked another Poochyena morph, jumping in excitement.

"Shut up, Diana." Said Sirius as he jumped onto the dumpster below. Diana's ears drooped, she was having fun like the rest of them. As the four walked about a block away, Sirius pulled out a remote control.

"Heh, and this... This is for all of the pain you caused us morphs. Let the fury you came on us with, strike you down a thousand, nay, INFINITE FOLD!" Exclaimed Sirius as he slammed his finger on the button, breaking the entire remote.

(Radio Tower)

"Director, we caught the glimpse of an unknown message." Said a secretary, handing the Director a disk.

"Hmm? Let's see what this says." Said the Director. The secretary smirked as the director put the disk in his computer. "Run scans, decipher the message."

After a minute, the scan was done, and a text form of a Raichu was on the screen. The Director was about to click out, but under it was some text.

'After you read this, you are doomed. Goodbye, Radio Tower.' Read the message. The Director gasped.

"What!?" Questioned the Director.

"Protect!" Exclaimed the secretary, a green circle appearing around her. The Director looked at her, and suddenly an explosion sounded off near the bottom of the building.

"What is the meaning of this!?" Questioned the Director.

"Ah, we're taking this world from you humans." Said the secretary as she peeled off her mask. "One at a time." It was a Gardevoir morph. The parts that are showing reveal that her skin is white, and her hair is long, and dark green. "Teleport!" The Gardevoir morph warped away as another explosion sounded off, this time, the computer exploded.

(Outside)

The Radio Tower, in one minute, was completely destroyed, having collapsed in on itself from the first few explosions. No major people made it out alive.

David's attack was beginning.

(Maxwell)

As he turned to go to sleep, the underground shook. "What the?" Asked Maxwell. He got up and looked up at the other two morphs. "Let's check it out, I hope it isn't what I think!" Maxwell ran outside, and looked towards the Radio Tower. It wasn't there. The humans that were sleeping ran out of their houses at the noise, unaware of the slaughter that was about to begin.

This night... was about to become the turning point.

(David)

David was still leading the morph through the city. "Hmm... you're afraid, aren't you?" Asked David, looking up at Calix. "Well, relax. I won't hurt you, unless you attack me first. Now we need to get to the gym. That is, if you wish to help out with our cause?"

Suddenly, Kanna ran up to David, who looked up at her. "Sir, we have the responses already. The meeting will be held in Sevii. Orre, Sevii, Holon, Fiore, Almia and Hoenn all agreed to come." Said Kanna, handing something to David. He read through it, memorizing the date on it.

"I'd better get ready to go. Though, I find it odd that Sevii decided to hold the meeting. Well, I'd better take some guards with me, in case they decide to stab me in the back." Said David. "I trust that Goldenrod's takeover is complete?"

"We don't know, Neither Sirius or Ichigo reported in. They're either beginning it, or they failed." Said Kanna, grimly. David thought for a moment.

"Hm, very well. War is risky, if they failed, then I should have been better prepared. I am going up against a member of the Double Treaty, a treaty Ash Ketchum himself designed with the help of some of the top minds in Johto and Kanto. Though the League is focusing on Team Rocket in Kanto, and are thinking that we would lose focus, we will overtake them." Said David. "If we win in Goldenrod, I know we will win, and take Johto, and in essence, Kanto, over."

"Are you certain, sir?" Asked Kanna. David nodded.

"I'm sorry, but I must get ready for a meeting with the other world powers." Said David as he began to walk away. "Kanna will show you the way to the gym for registration to the Central Pokemorph Empire, and if you wish, into the army. I wish you both a nice day."

David then began to run towards the gym as fast as his feet could take him.

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    "Yeah," Lulu agreed. "I should go home. Of course, Ditto would tell my father what was happening if I didn't come back tonight, but-"

A great force suddenly shook the underground and the lights flickered on and off. Shrieking, Lulu grabbed the closest object, which happened to be Frice's arm. One the tremors stopped she immediately let go and swiftly followed the Raichu morph through the door to the outside, having snatched her bag from the ground. Where the Radio Tower had proudly stood before she had entered was now a mangled mess of flames, smoke and broken metal.
    Around her, humans were leaving their homes to view the utter carnage, and Lulu's voice failed her, leaving her with nothing but a hoarse squeak as she fell to her knees before the wreckage. She desperately looked around for any humans that looked like they might have been survivors of the explosion, but she saw none.
    This wasn't possible. No. No!
    Reaching up with a shaking hand, she pulled the hat from her head and allowed her ears to spring free. She clutched it in front of her chest and as she regarded the scene of utter destruction in front of her she wondered just what kind of war she had managed to get herself caught up in.

Kon~

Years
    (OOC: Just on a tiny note - the new character I use in this post is a character I used on another roleplay about a year ago on a different forum, but I just loved them so much, I want to reuse them! Oh, and there are references to that roleplay [tiny and unnoticable] and to PMD [noticable if you've played that far])

"Tei, wake up. Someone's here."

The tiny hiss woke Tei from her slumber, where she was met with Lapras's stone-solid silhouette frozen against the backdrop of ocean, and staring at something out of her line of vision. Equally still, Tei attempted to send out a signal with her tail feathers, but without fanning them, it was near to impossible.

"That stop," a harsh voice crowed from the darkness. Tei frowned. That sentence had definately not made sense. She turned her head a tiny amount and peered into the distance.

"Who are you?" she commanded. A miniscule movement, perhaps the blinking of an eye, or a clack of beak or talons. Taking the oppurtunity, Tei opened her tail feathers, but before she could use them, the shape hopped forwards, and she was surprised to see a Murkrow.

"Murkrow I am! Rebel? Rebel?" he cawed, and Tei wondered if he was aware of what he was saying.

"Rebel? What do you mean, rebel?" Lapras pondered. Murkrow tilted his head curiously and regarded the larger Pokemon with a solumn glare, and then turned his attentions back to the Pokemorph before him.

"Rebels there are! Human-haters! City of dragons, city of human-haters, rebels!" he recited. Again, Tei frowned. She would have expected this sort of speech from a Chatot, maybe, but Murkrow should be literate as a Pokemon, at least.

"City of dragons? Is that... Blackthorn?" she hazarded a guess, and straight away, Murkrow had his beak a centimetre from her head-gem.

"City of thorns there black is Gold Commander! Empire there is Pokemorphs of! Girl joined?" Murkrow seemed to taunt them with his muddled knowledge, and Lapras, despite his usually calm demeanour, was getting riled up by the expert teaser. "Central thorn black islands whirl routes of numbers!"

"What? What are you talking about? Blackthorn and where?" Tei was restraining herself from strangling the annoying bird. The information she wanted was just there, out of reach, and she was trying to think of the most reasonable way of getting it without mangling Murkrow completely.

"Thorn black dragons Raichu! Sympathy in Goldenrod! Make I sense do? Graveller professor attack! Dead? Knows who?" Murkrow finished this with a caw of crowing laughter, and then launched himself off the ground, flying straight at Tei, who ducked, and then circling Lapras's neck with more crows of laughter.

"Lapras knew I once fly did he! Land hidden to fly did he! Here Lapras fly not swim ocean! No useless!" Murkrow landed on the floor heavily and suddenly found himself being held down by Tei's claws and faced with the threat of a serious injury.

"Caw-haw-haw! Girl Sneasel idiot! Murkrow I kill, information get not! Show you way! Thorn black dragon? Show you way! But if kill, dead, no show, dead, no fly, no show! Caw-haw-haw!"

Tei's eye twitched and she swallowed down the profanities that were primed to launch themselves from the tip of her tongue. She released her shaking grip on Murkrow's scrawny neck and let him shake himself loose.

"You'll show me the way to Blackthorn? And Lapras too?" she asked, clearly and simply, to ensure that the obviously muddled Pokemon could understand her.

"Show way! Once showed way before! Land of man turned 'mon! Absol, beast, non-Pokemon, death village! But showed way, no death, but of beast, and beast live anyway! Murkrow I reliable am too! Caw-haw! Caw-haw-haw!" Murkrow fluttered, shaking his tail feathers in Tei's face in some obsure dance routine.

"Please, let's go!" Tei growled, shoving the bird's bottom away from her mouth.

"Ah! Caw! Lapras fly no! Lapras land travel no! Lapras no go!" he crowed, tilting his head towards Lapras, who sighed.

"I guess there's no way, Tei. I've travelled the waters with you, but it'll be Murkrow who travels the land with you. I simply can't. I hope you reach Blackthorn, and I hope you find out what these rebels are up to, and if you want to do that too, I hope you succeed. But for now, goodbye," Lapras spun in the water, lowering his head in sorrow. Tei grimaced, but said nothing, her harsh attitute getting in the way of what she should have done at this point in time; bid goodbye to her friend.

"Lapras gone! Go let's!" Murkrow cried, and began hopping in a certain direction. On the horizon, the sun was shining brightly, rippling across the water and sending the darkened shape of Lapras to stain the colours beyond. Tei growled and bit her lip, and then whispered into the wind, "See ya, Lapras."

Then she turned and followed the tiny black bird onto the track towards Blackthorn.

Strikit

Years
    Silently Calix followed the Raichu morph through the strange town, thinking it looked more like a military base than a place for civilian living. It seemed, however, that there was a designated military facility. He supposed he would join the forces, unless they made him cut his hair off. It had taken several years to grow his hair as long as he had, and he wanted to keep it that way. It perfectly covered the gem on his forehead when he wanted to be stealthy, or when he wanted to hide his emotions. Of course, the shining always glowed through if they were intense enough, but by the time he got to that point hiding them would be useless anyway.

He listened to the Raichu's instructions, trying to memorize everything he told him. There would be a lot to learn, and he did not want to fumble and make mistakes. And he had to make sure there were no questions to ask, because he was not entirely comfortable with using his method of vocalization with strangers. Some rejected it, saying it made them uncomfortable. Whatever the case, there was always the awkward explanation that he had been born mute. It was never an enjoyable conversation, and though he knew it was necessary he liked to postpone it for as long as possible.

Luckily, another morph came and gave the Raichu instructions that made him hurry off in the opposite direction. That meant he could inform him of his condition later. Relieved, he made his way immediately to the gym. Though Calix was toned, he could use more muscle if he was going to be fighting in a war. The thought sent shudders through his body, and they were not shudders of enthusiasm either. Calix detested fighting, there was no question about it, but he wouldn't run away from a fight for a cause he believed in. As he hurried across the expanse of the town he remembered that he was safe here and perked his ears back up, and unfurled his tail. He hadn't been out openly for so long, instinct roared at him to make himself inconspicuous again. Even so, the break was welcome.

The gym was a medium-sized building made of brick, with two large glass front doors. As was usual, the windows were tinted to discourage spying on those working out, but to allow those inside to see outside. Calix was grateful for that. Though he'd never been particularly self-conscious, he thought there might be a good chance that he was the least fit person in Blackthorn. Chewing his lip ring, he entered the building and went straight to a large male Arbok morph rearranging the weights against the wall. Dressed in a white muscle shirt and khaki pants, he looked authorative. It helped that the serpentine hood was flared out, making him look larger and more dangerous. Shivering slightly, Calix got the nerve to address him.

'Sir, I'm here as a new recruit. What would you have me do?'

When the Arbok morph turned around, his red pupils, the face markings on his hood, and the fangs protruding between his lip sent Calix into more shivers. He could see why this man was in charge, if he indeed was. His stature was frightening enough to send any weak morphs running, but Calix did not consider himself to be weak, nor would he damage his ego so badly as to leave. Still, when the Arbok turned his paralyzing glare on him he felt an inescapable instinct to flee.

"I would have you explain to me why you're in my head, recruit."

So the question came now. Blushing, his gem shining slightly from embarrassment, he forced himself to continue to look Arbok in the face. 'I was born mute, sir,' he answered. 'I am capable of communicating telepathically, but I can't speak.'

The Arbok morph snorted. "If you can be a good soldier besides that get on those weights over there and start lifting. You need to build upper body strength, Pidgey arms."

Calix's entire face had flushed and he had been thoroughly humiliated, but he still did what he was told and went over to a mat with weights placed at intervals. He sampled one after the other, searching for one that he was able to lift, yet put a strain on his arm muscles. When he found it he braced his legs against the ground, stretched his tail out for balance, and began lifting, trying not to focus on the critical glare of the Arbok morph.

Kon~

Years
    "Perpendicular here! Onwards trot we do!" Murkrow called back to Tei, who was casting a wary glance around at the few young trainer camps she could see, dotted along the route she was crossing. Murkrow was being ridiculously loud, she thought, until she remembered that normal humans were influent in the multitude of Pokemon languages.

"Murkrow, are you sure this is the right way? Because if you lead me to a dead end, I'll be using you for my next meal," Tei growled. Murkrow turned his head to face her and tilted it creepily.

"Way right of way crossing route way!" he cawed, and again launched into his strange dance routine which ended with his tail feathers scrubbing Tei's face. She batted him to the floor with an annoyed snort and kicked him slightly away from her. Unaffected, he perked straight back up and hopped so he was level with her. "Trainers! Soon, awake, all route will full be trainers them of!"

"...What?" Tei scowled, trying not to let the bird get on her nerves. Surely it wouldn't be long until they were at Blackthorn, and she could find out more about this so-called Rebellion. She asked Murkrow how far it was.

"Walk on! Many daywalks, nightwalks, daywalks, caw! Walk, Sneasel, walk!" Murkrow lunged suddenly and pecked a rock after his strangely articulate speech. Tei stared for a second, and then shook her head and continued walking. Murkrow picked the pecked rock up and began carrying it in his beak.

"Why on earth are you taking that with us, idiot?" Tei asked, lightly kicking Murkrow's beak as they walked. Murkrow cawed, albeit slightly muffled around the rock, and flicked it upwards, catching it on the rim of his hat-like plumage and balancing it there. After it had balanced for a second or two, and he was sure of its security, he began dancing again. Tei rubbed the bridge of her nose in an attempt to combat the headache that was beginning to form.

Today was going to be a long day. The road ahead stretched out seeminly endlessly, but she knew that at the end, Blackthorn awaited.

[OOC: sorry for it being so short, but the rest of the day is pretty much just walking, and that's kind of boring :/]

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    (OOC: Sorry, but I was waiting for someone to post, lest he get even farther behind in the RP. Well, I have to move it along.)

(David)

David groaned as he walked out in his full uniform. He was wearing a white shirt, with a gold wrapping coming around his chest, and up over both shoulders. He also had two shoulder pads, holding a red cape that flowed behind him. His pants were black, and were somewhat baggy to his frame. He was also wearing a golden crown with ruby gems impeded in them. Not the most attractive uniform, but it got the job done.

"Well, it seems as though we're running late." Said David as he looked at the clock. "We must leave, now."

"Yes sir!" Exclaimed the Porygon morph that was to be the pilot. "We will reach our destination in twenty-two hours!" David sighed.

"Wonderful." Said David as the two boarded the plane.

(Maxwell)

Maxwell put his hand on Lulu's shoulder. "Listen, this was going to happen whether or not you were here. We need to get out of here before they find us." Said Maxwell as he moved to go into the Underground once more, however a howl stopped him. Suddenly, Sirius landed in front of Maxwell and Lulu.

"Heh, look on, troops. These are the enemy. It's time to kill them." Said Sirius. The poochyena morphs all barked in agreement. "Heh, remember me, boy?"

"It's that guy I fought in the alley! What are you doing here?" Asked Maxwell, ready to fight. "Are you a member of the Central Pokemorph Empire?"

"Yes, we are." Said Sirius as he cracked his knuckles. "And the invasion is about to begin. As soon as I kill you two, the invasion should be starting. Heh, now it's time to die."

"Lulu, let me handle the mightyena morph! This guy is a dangerous opponent. I don't know exactly what you can do, though, so please, try to hold off the poochyena morphs until I can kill this guy!" Exclaimed Maxwell. Sirius got down on all fours, Maxwell following after.

"Let's go!" Exclaimed the two as they rushed at each other. Sirius rushed forward, trying to strike with a Slash, but Maxwell jumped, and with his tail now steel, swiped it at Sirius' attack, blocking it. The two landed on the ground, Sirius on all fours, but Maxwell was on his hind legs once more.

"Take this!" Exclaimed Sirius as he ran towards Maxwell. "Crunch!" Sirius opened his jaws to attack, but Maxwell was able to move out of the way in time, before shooting a bolt of lightning at the mightyena morph. "Gah!" Exclaimed the morph as it fell on to the ground. "Heh, not bad, boy. Don't think that I'm going to be beaten that quickly, though."

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    (OOC: I don't have much experience in describing fight scenes, I'm afraid, but I'll try my best!)

As Lulu felt a comforting hand rest on her shoulder and heard the Raichu morph's words of encouragement, she nodded, and stuffing her hat into her bag, she turned to make her way back to the underground. After recovering mentally for a few moments, she decided, she'd go home. Ditto and her family would have been able to see the Radio Tower from home, and they would be worried sick if they knew she was there.
    However, Lulu's blood froze as a howl cut the air and four menacing looking Pokemorphs landed in front of her. And said they were going to kill her.
    The Raichu morph told her he'd deal with the Mightyena morph - she assumed that was the large one that had been talking - but he asked her to deal with the rest.
    She? Take on all three of these violent looking Poochyena morphs by herself? Was he crazy?
    "I've never fought before!" she exclaimed to herself. Sure, she'd been taught how by her aunt, but-

There was no time to think about it now. The Raichu and Mightyena morphs had already begun to spar, and the evil glint in the eyes of the other three told her this was going to be one hell of a fight. The Poochyena morphs growled menacingly at her and without warning one of them leapt at her. In absolute terror, Lulu instinctively rushed forward to deliver a strong punch right in his chest, knocking him to the ground momentarily. However, there was no time to rest, as the other two morphs, eager to kill, began to run towards her from different angles. Looking around wildly, Lulu managed to grab one by the shoulders and using his own weight against him, spin him round into the other before throwing him from her. However, the first Pokemorph had now leapt at her again, digging his fangs into her left shoulder. After screeching in pain, Lulu roared in anger at the morph holding onto her with his teeth and jumped into the air before falling down hard backwards, squashing the Poochyena morph. His grip loosened significantly in his daze, and Lulu scrambled to her feet. Her shoulder ached, but now she was truly angry. He'd hurt her, probably destroyed her shirt, and he, along with the other two and the Mightyena morph, were part of the organisation who were attacking and killing innocent people.
    "How many died?" she spat at him, anger swelling in her voice that was fast approaching a screeching roar. "How many innocent people did you MURDER?" On her last word, Lulu's voice peaked and she let out a deafening Hyper Voice attack, turning to screech at the other two morphs in fury, tears streaming down her face.

Gumshoe Satyr

Clone 489024-9
    Years
    (Sorry for the wait. I am still coming, but it may take another long post to get my character there.)

Cerulean City. It had been so long since she'd been in any kind of city that it sent chills up and down her spine. She felt almost smothered by the closeness of the buildings, but she repeated to herself over and over again that she needed to get used to it because it would be much worse in Goldenrod. Ashley could feel eyes watching her, but they didn't bother her a bit, but it seemed so strange to see so many human after her long isolation. Faintly, she heard them whispering all around her, and most of the conversations were about her. They simply couldn't believe that she would dare walk among them without hiding her pokemon body parts, without hiding who she really was. Chuckling softly to herself, she wondered if it would make them feel better if she told them that she didn't really have any less revealing clothes.

Eventually, she found her way to the train station with surprisingly very little trouble from the locals. She reasoned, with more humor, that they were probably too stunned by her appearance to bother her. Walking up to the ticket booth, she asked the old man sitting in it, "Where's the closest port? I need to get to GoldenrodCity as soon as possible."

Frowning down at her, the man murmured, "Seems to me that VermilionCity's the place you want to go, missie. There a ferry there that can take you to either Olivine or straight to Goldenrod, depending on what time you want to leave. That'll be $35." Ashley rolled her eyes, realizing that the price he gave her was at least fifteen buck above the normal fee, probably what he usually charged pokemorphs, but hey, it wasn't her money anyway...

"Thank you," he repiled, smiling at her for the first time since she walked up. "Train's leaving in ten minutes, so don't be late. No refunds." After handing her a ticket, he leaned back in his chair and pulled out a magazine to read.

Entering the last passenger car, she sat near the back, trying to keep her frantic breathing slow and steady as she tried to ignore the irrational feeling that she was going to be crushed by the sides and roof of the train at any moment. Gah, she could probably stare down a rampaging Rhydon without blinking, but stick her in a small room for five minutes and all of a sudden, she was about to have a panic attack. Closing her eyes, she concentrated on calming her rapid heartbeat as the train pulled out of the station.

"I am... never.... riding... a train... again," Ashley panted as she stepped off the train, legs wobbling uncontrollably. It had to be one of the most horrible experiences she had ever gone through... How could people stand to be shut up away from the fresh air and sun for hours at a time?! While she could control to an extent it most of the time, she was always greatly relieved when there was nothing standing between her and the blue sky. Taking a few deep breaths, she took stock of her new environment. By the setting sun, she guessed that it was around five o'clock, possibly six.

"Crap," she growled, picking up her pace. "It'll be just my luck if I already missed the last boat out of here." Following the smell of the ocean, she found a young teenage girl, selling tickets for the ferry. "I need to get to Goldenrod," she told her, money already in hand. "Which boat will take me there?"

"There's one last ship leaving for Goldenrod City today, but it's at the other end of the harbor, and it leaves at exactly five. That only gives you five minutes, so there's no way that you can make it!" the girl answered, hands on her hip as if she were speaking to a child.

"Watch me!" Ashley laughed, plucking the ticket out of her hand before she even blinked. "See ya!" Using Quick Attack, she raced toward the ship, arriving with a minute to spare. "Next stop, Goldenrod City. This had better not be a big waste of my time, or I'll tie Jack to the roof of that train and see how he likes that." Resting her head on her arms on top of the railing, she watched as Cerulean City grew smaller and smaller in the distance.

"This plan seemed much easier on paper..., she sighed, irritated, as she walked the darkened streets. "I mean, this place is huge. How am I supposed to find one morph in this city? For all I know, Jack was completely wrong, and I'm looking in the wrong place, or maybe there was never any stupid rebellion in the first place. The joke's on me." Standing still, she glanced across the nearly deserted streets. It appeared that most of the city was asleep anyway, so maybe she should sleep out in the woods tonight and come back in the morning. It was probably very late.

Suddenly, an explosion ripped throught the stillness of the night, nearly throwing Ashley off her feet. Looking up she saw it, a tangled heap of twisted metal, smoke, and fire that chilled her to her very core. What could have happened?! Who could have done this?! Horror was quickly replaced by dark, overwhelming anger and hatred. This was no accident, even she could see that much. All around her, humans ran from their houses to view the devastation and some of them screamed for loved ones now dead, but all she could see was a tower that no longer existed, the same one that she'd admired only an hour before when she arrived.

"They will pay," she spat, darkly, her hands clenched tight against her sides. "Whoever is involved in this will pay dearly." Down the street, a flash of yellow light caught her eye. Lowering herself into a half crouch, she stalked toward the sounds of fighting, using every shadow for cover. Did someone say murder? As she peeked from around the side of a parked car, she caught sight of about three morphs- Poochyenas she guessed by their appearance-, but she was stopped cold as the leaned out farther to get a better look .

A sudden screech pierced her sensitive ears like someone was driving a screwdriver into them, the anguish nearly unbearable, even though she luckily wasn't directly in the path of the attack. Dropping to her knees, she pressed her hands tightly against her ears, her rings glowing brightly to mirror her pain. She prayed that the noise would stop or that she would go deaf, whichever came first. Although she couldn't hear them, the Poochyena morphs writhed in absolute agony, clawing at their ears. She was so glad that she wasn't them.

Kon~

Years
    Way out on Route 46, Tei and Murkrow traversed the short shrubbery of a tree covered dirt path, slowed only by Tei's aching feet or Murkrow's tendancy to break into dance. They stopped to rest, and to consume a light lunch of various plant-based sustenances, and then passed the tiny tangent towards Route 45, which Murkrow, in his roundabout way, informed her was the direct path to Blackthorn City.

"Murkrow?" Tei said as they trekked onwards. "Tell me about the Rebellion. What are they like? And what do they want to do?"

"Caw! Idiot girl!" (Tei growled.) "Rebels humans kill want! Black dragon thorn city base for camp of rebels human-haters killer! Golden city rod base human-lover human-lover morphs like humans in Golden city. Rebel hate human hate human-lover. Human-lover hate rebel hate human-hater. Easy follow, oui?"

"What? Are you speaking French now? What's wrong with you?" Tei grimaced in disgust as Murkrow began dancing again.

"Oui, oui! Je parle le francais! Ce n'est pas un problem, non?" Murkrow cawed, laughing so ahrd he had to clutch his sides. Tei raised an eyebrow with further disgust manifesting on her face. Murkrow stopped walking in order to fall to the ground, rolling with laughter. "J'aime parle le francais! C'est tres facile! Tu parle le francais? O, tu parle l'espanol aussi?"

"Wha...?" Tei completely froze from the barrage of foreign tongue. She had little prior knowledge of a Pokemon speaking different languages, nor did she speak much of any, and so she was having more difficulty that usual in following Murkrow's speedy chatter.

"Habla espanol tambien! Me gusta el espanol mas de la francais! Es mi favorita! Ses padres era muy viejo! Si, si, no?" Murkrow leapt up and began flamenco dancing, clicking his beak in time to an imaginary beat.

Tei had given up by this point, and began walking on her own. After a while, Murkrow caught up with her, if only to waggle his tail in her face, after which she physically picked him up and threw him in the opposite direction, screaming profanities extra loud for his benefit. After she had run out of words, and her face was red with the effort, she span around with a twitch of her ear feather, and suddenly caught her breath.

Before her lay the city of Blackthorn. She stared, wide eyed, at what awaited her.

Directly ahead was a bridge that led across a river to the edge of a thinly populated town. Close to the edge, and for the benefit of passing trainers, Tei guessed, were a Pokemon Centre and PokeMart. North, through the town and around the mountainous surroundings, stood a domed, impressive-looking building that she didn't know the function of. Further still, two cave entrances loomed from the sides of the mountain.

Tei stared for as long as she could bear without blinking and then, in a daze, started making her way over to the bridge.

Behind her, Murkrow watched, glaring. As silent as an owl, he took off in the direction of Goldenrod City.

[OOC: If someone in Goldenrod wants to adopt Murkrow now, please do! Just see that he returns to Blackthorn afterwards (I mean, maybe 10-15 posts time, not immediately.) Oh, and have fun with him! *dances the flamenco*]

Strikit

Years
    Calix's arms had never burned this much, but that just told him it was working. His tail snaked out and wrapped around one of the lighter weights, and began to lift it. He needed to get stronger in every way, he knew, and if he could even strengthen his tail perhaps it could become an asset in combat. But he would have to pace himself. Seeing as he had never worked out before, Calix wasn't sure when he ought to stop. He figured when he was too tired to continue he would set the weights down. He had to impress the Arbok morph, and David. Even if he had been capable of speech he would want to, but since he was mute he would have to try doubly hard. Breathing heavily, he set the weights down long enough to remove his lavender jacket, leaving him in his black form-fitting tee. Though the jacket was light, the feeling of the air conditioner against his heated skin made him feel better. He took a deep breath and lifted the weights back up again, straining the muscles in his arms. Sweat beaded on his brow, but he continued anyway.

Several minutes later, Calix's legs no longer felt strong enough to hold him up, and even his ears were flattened against his head. There was no better time to call a rest than then. He allowed his tail to fall limp and set the weights down on the mat. It was far too hot to put his jacket back on, so he carried it instead. As he left the gym the Arbok morph called him aside.

"Son, that was impressive. You'll get over being a Pidgey arms in no time like that."

Calix wanted to smile, but knew that was not the response he was looking for. Instead he stood tall and respectful.

'Thank you, sir.'

"Son, you're going to hurt like hell in the morning. My advice to you is not to whine about it. Just hit the weights again, it'll make you feel better. If you lay down every time you get a little sore you'll never accomplish anything."

Calix nodded in acknowledgment. 'Yes sir. Thank you, sir.'

On that note he left the gym out into the cool starlit night. He brushed his hair off of his forehead, exposing his gem and his large purple eyes. There was no one here to hate him for it, and it felt good. The burning in his limbs was even welcome. It felt good to have such control over his future, and he could seize control with that burn.

His path led him to the entrance of the city. The road he'd come seemed shorter than it had when he was traveling it, to be sure. Speaking of the road, there seemed to be someone on it, coming toward Blackthorn. He tensed visibly, the gem on his forehead glowing slightly. Was this person trustworthy? There were no superiors nearby, no one to consult with, so the only option he could see was to meet them himself.

In an instant his tail was curled over his back, his ears were flattened against his head, and his hair was over his gem. The newcomer was obviously a morph, but if they were one of the human-lovers, he needed to be careful. With a swiftness he inherited from his Espeon side he hurried into the shadows and moved to intercept the new morph. When he was close enough he stepped out in front of her and, after deciding that he would definitely be able to take her if it came to it, extended his ears and tail, and flipped his hair out of his way so as to make his gem visible.

'What is your business here?' he demanded in his most intimidating tone.

{Swan}

I Never Asked For This.
    Years
    Phoebe had been asleep when the world felt like it was falling apart. Or it sounded like it atleast. She quickly ran to the window and looked out. What she saw was terrible. Smoke coming from where the grand Radio Tower used to stand. The small of burning was everywhere. Then, another explosion and everything crumbled down. More smoke and dust, screams, people streaming outside.

Phoebe ran to do the same thing, but quickly remembered that her antennae weren't covered and her wings weren't bound. She quickly twisted part of her red hair in a bun arround the sphere part and braided the rest around the antennae. The she took the cloth she always used and bound her wings tight to her body and slipped on a simple white dress that covered everything that needed to be covered and came down just past her knees. Finally she bound ared sasy around her waist to really secure her wings and ran out the door.

There were people everywhere. Like humans always did they swarmed a sight of misery. When there was something big going on, humans were present. But Phoebe was doing the same thing. How could she accuse humans of being so simple-minded when she was doing it as well?

A split decission made her turn into an alley, away from the mass of bodies trying to make their way to the tower. The alley had been the only way to go, though it might not be the smartest. Alleys were never a real smart decission. Phoebe instinctively checked her hair, but it was still covering those dreadful things on her head.

She was suddenly very aware that it was a cold night and it was dark and her dress wasn't the warmest thing she could have picked. She rubbed her bare arms, trying to get them to heat up. Suddenly there wa a sound that chilled her to the bone. It was terrible, but Phoebe was out of the hurting range, all it did was annoy her ears and she covered them immediately. When the noise stopped she couldn't help but rush forward toward whatever had caused i. Dreadful curiosity.

She stayed around a corner, out of sight. There were two morphs that looked different as night and day, surrounded by 4 that all looked similar. Dark and canine, they acted canine at least. One of the other two was short, with ears and a tail marking him as a part Raichu. The girl was even shorter and very... pink. She was definitely a Wigglytuff, what with the ears, pink hair and a bit of that body shape.

Phoebe just stared. She had never seen oter Poké Morphs in her life. Had always been told she was a rare case that had to be hidden at all times. Phoebe knew she could help them, but something was holding her back. She had been told never, to anyone, show who she really was. What she was. If she would help them in any way, there would be no hiding. So she stayed put, watching from the corner, conciousness gnawing at her for her decission.

Kon~

Years
    "What is your business here?"

Tei faltered as an harsh voice filled her head, and cast a glance around for the source, but saw none. It took her less than two seconds to decide what to do, and it would be made easier now that she had gotten rid of that annoying Murkrow.

"My business will become known only when my interrogater is known also!" Tei called out, tensing her muscles as though preparing for a fight. Subtly, and, she knew, just to show them, she brushed her black fringe aside with one sharp claw and tilted her head so that her forehead-gem sparkled slightly in the sunlight. She knew that any humans would fear her, if there were any, and any enemies would soon know the brunt of her speed, agility and power.

Casting a trained eye about the place, nothing could give her any idea of another being, and so she spread her tail-feathers and tried to sense something from that. A faint heartbeat pulsed through them, just enough for her to feel, but too weak to give her any idea of where it was coming from. At least she knew it was either human or Pokemorph.

Suddenly, a thought struck her, and she added to her previous statement, "An' I'm here about the Rebellion! I want to know how I can help. And if you're with the humans, I swear, I'll kill you! I'll kill you, ok?!"

Strikit

Years
    A Sneasel morph, was it? Despite the fact that his type was weak to hers, Calix felt confident. Just to toy with her a little, he caused his gem to glow brighter and his eyes to illuminate, making him look especially fierce. Slowly he stepped out of the shadows, hoping his lavender coloration and small size wouldn't cause her to underestimate him as it had many foes before. Then again, that underestimation could lead to her letting her guard down and giving her the upper hand--if it came to that, of course.

When she explained her reasons for coming he relaxed visibly and smiled amiably. 'So am I. You don't have to kill me or anything, but if you tried I would have to take you down. You're at the right place, but the boss man isn't here. He just left on official business and all that. I just got here a few hours ago, so I don't know much, but this is Blackthorn, that's the gym, the guy in there is scary, and I'm Calix.'

With an enthusiastic grin he extended his hand and perked his ears up, adding to a benign appearance. 'I know I acted scary, but I had to. The human-lovers will rip us apart if we're not careful, and I thought you might be one of them. You still might be, but you'd have to be stupid to walk into a rebel establishment alone. Unless you have reinforcements.' He didn't even look over her shoulder, however, proving that he didn't really think she was trying to ambush him or anyone else. He was just babbling, as happened strangely often for someone without speech.

Zeta Sukuna

Years
    (OOC: This one'll be short, since I'm working of the fanfic version of this right now.)

Maxwell grinned as Sirius howled. "So, you're working on getting more power, eh? Well, it's nice to know that I can stand up to someone like you." Said Maxwell as he disappeared.

"You won't get me with a Quick Attack." Said Sirius as he leapt back. True to his words, Maxwell swiped the area where Sirius was. "Take this! Toxic!" Sirius spat out a ball of Toxic waste, but Maxwell was able to roll out of the way, before shooting a Thunderbolt at Sirius, hitting him. Sirius grunted as he fell onto the ground.

"You were saying?" Asked Maxwell. Sirius groaned as he got up.

"Lucky shot." Said Sirius as he vanished. Maxwell looked around, but couldn't catch Sirius in time, as he was hit by the side, sending the two into the underground.

(David)

David looked around as he was flying on his private jet that he stole from the airport. "Soon, I will have whom I need to attack the world with." Said David to himself as he pulled out a laptop. "But first, let's see if I can check up on the base." He clicked a few keys, and wasn't surprised when he had no service. "Oh well... at least I have some emulated games. This is going to be a long trip, and I doubt the empire will fall while I'm gone."

(Sevii)

The leader of the Sevii Islands, Marco, smiled as he looked at some papers. "A large expansion, two thousand miles out, and counting. Soon, we will have foothold on New Island, and we can take over Orange." Said Marco as he put down the papers. "But that brat who called the meeting. His puny little empire's struggle is interesting. My expansion is far larger then his entire empire, and he wants to offer an alliance with me?"

Marco smiled as he turned on the TV. There, reporters were talking about the attack on the Radio Tower. "What? Can it be? Did that brat's empire do that? If he can take Goldenrod city, then that empire must be stronger then it looks." Said Marco. "I like this kid!"

(Orre)

Leader of Orre, Nikolai, smiled as he looked on through the TV. "Heh, this will be an interesting meeting, I know that much." Said Nikolai as he walked out of his room. It was his time to leave, after all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back