• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chronometer Conundrum

Which type of clock do you prefer?

• Mechanical Clocks

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Digital Clocks

Votes: 19 65.5%

• Total voters

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    Mechanical, however I will use a digital if it says "13.00" or "14.00".

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Didital ones. You can see the time right away instead of having to look where the hands are.

Lucid

Mechanical Clocks for me, I think there prettier, and I like the ticking... XD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Regarding clocks, I like both analog and digital. They're both practical enough for my purposes; in addition, analog has aesthetics going for it.

As for watches, well... They don't make digital Rolexes, I'll tell you that much. It's analog for me.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • By general appearance, I choose mechanical clocks. For ease and swiftness of identifying time, digital clocks.

I voted for mechanical, though.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Digital for me. I'm... very bad with traditional clocks. It takes me too long to figure out what time they show so if I can just glance at a digital clock and get the time, it's far easier. ._.;

Back