• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cinenma/ Film Chit Chat

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I never wanted to watch Mean Girls...it seemed like a nightmarish mix of clueless and a random episode of lizzie maguire...besides, I don't like mean girls, 'cause they're...well...mean ;_;

Of course I can't wait to see HP3...it looks like the best one yet. It's going to be so much darker and scarier now that Chris Columbus is gone ^_^

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    cant wait till HP!!! the third book was my favorite out of all of them! so......the movie must be just as good! XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I've been waiting for Shrek 2 for quite a while... I just haven't gotten around to seeing it yet. @_@ I am kind of looking forward to Harry Potter 3, but I didn't like the second movie, so I'm not expecting much out of its sequel.

=\ I also wanna see Mean Girls, I guess. Well, my mom wants to see it, so I'll tag along. o_O;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Ah, but Lightning, this time around there's a new director who's supposedly better then Columbus was. Plus this was argueably the best book in the series, many fans beleive so. They can't afford to mess it up.

As for Shrek 2. I just saw it. I like the first one better. This one is funny, but it lacks in a story. It has no substance. Puss in Boots isn't really there for any particular reason, Donkey has less lines, etc. Its more of film thats just for fun.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Yeah, Donkey felt kind of omitted, but I found the last thirty minutes or so pretty amusing. ^_^ I?d actually say it?s a little more story driven than Shrek, but I haven?t see that in quite a while.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Hmm, everyone that I've talked to so far said Shrek 2 was hysterically funny. My cousin saw it and she loved it. I guess I should put that on my must-see movie list! (I don't really have a must-see movie list...I just said that so it'd sound better, lol. ^_^;) Right now I'm watching On the Line with Lance Bass and Joey Fatone from *NSYNC on ABC Family, lol. It isn't that bad, actually...I had my doubts...O_o

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    (I've seen On the Line. Though, I completely forgot what it was like, because it was so long ago, lol. But I remember it being pretty good.)

Ohh, Shrek 2 is so funny! I loved it. ^_^ I think that it's a must-see movie. There were some parts on it that had me laughing forever. But, that's just my opinion. I thought that it was funnier than the first one. Though... there were a lot of songs. o_O;

Phoenix Boy

Guess Whos Back..........
    Years
    Kayleigh said:
    (I've seen On the Line. Though, I completely forgot what it was like, because it was so long ago, lol. But I remember it being pretty good.)

Ohh, Shrek 2 is so funny! I loved it. ^_^ I think that it's a must-see movie. There were some parts on it that had me laughing forever. But, that's just my opinion. I thought that it was funnier than the first one. Though... there were a lot of songs. o_O;

Where they anoyying romantic songs?

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    TRIFORCE89 said:
    Did you see the little extra that appear after about 5 min or so into the credits?
    Yeah, I know what you?re talking about?almost missed it, but I caught it as I was leaving. Yeah, it made sense with how it started, with Donkey and all. ^_^;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Phoenix Boy said:
    Where they anoyying romantic songs?
    Not really, lol. There were a few that bugged me after a while, but most were funny songs.

And I loved that ending part! It was so funny. I figured that there would be a little extra in the movie, and so I forced everyone to stay and wait to see if there was. Turns out, I was right! ^_^

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    Kayleigh said:

Ah, so you saw it! It is really good! Some of the humor was rather crude, but most of it was just good clean fun hehe....
    I think it beats the first one on all sides. The movie looks amazing too..... the characters almost look real!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ohh, I know! Especially their hair and everything. (Prince Charming was funny, lol. Especially at the first, and when he got that kids' meal.)

Who is your favorite character and what was your favorite part? ^_^

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
    I like when, at the very beginning, Prince Charming walks into the castle where Fiona once was. He takes off his helmet and swishes his hair around in slow motion. I thought that was hilarious hehe...

Favorite character? Favorite part? Wow, it's just so hard to pick one!
    Out of all the characters, it would have to be Donkey. He's so funny! I love his reaction when he turned into the stallion hehe...
    "Stallion, baby!"

As for favorite part, I like it when Pinnochio did the Mission Impossible scene with his strings when he was trying to save Shrek and the others. I was laughing so hard! I also like when he was turned into a real boy in midair. A fine time to become a human hehe...

This movie was great. It was one of the few movies my family and I were able to see all together!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yeah, those were funny! The whole movie was. My mom and I are going to go see it again. ^_^

I liked the part where one of the trumpet players started to play the Hawaii Five-0 theme song. I was laughing at that! It's funny, I watched that show today.

And I liked Puss in Boots too. =D It was cute when he made that sad expression. I was laughing really hard when he and Shrek looked over at Donkey with pitiful faces, and that funny music played.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
    Satoshi-kun said:
    Well anyway, I am waiting anxiously for Harry Potter 3. It seems so exciting, yet Harry and friends seem to be in Muggle Clothing for some of the movie.

Next, this thread should be in Other Entertainment.

And now, I guess I can Sticky this.

You and me both Jake...you and me both. =\ I am dying to see HP3, I really want to see how the new director handles this movie (ues, I know, I've mentioned this many times, but I REALLY am that exited!). From the trailer, I would have to say that it looks like Harry gets a lot more courageous. In the other two, it seems as if Harry is not as brave, but just doing it because he knows he must, but in this one, he looks willing to smoke some bad guys. :) And I also like how he did that patronus spell, special effects rock.

Back