• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CKN's TRADE PLAZA

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    i am.... but i'd rather we do our trade 1st lol your three for my three. which three did you want again?

Years
    My shinies:

Beldum Lv.53 Adamant
    Froslass Lv.20 Lonely
    Sneasel Lv.34 Mild
    Walrein Lv.44 Bold
    Sharpedo Lv.32 Impish

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    My shinies:

Beldum Lv.53 Adamant
    Froslass Lv.20 Lonely
    Sneasel Lv.34 Mild
    Walrein Lv.44 Bold
    Sharpedo Lv.32 Impish

dont post in my thread listing your shinies. request a poke from my thread and if i like something in your thread i'll tell you

Years
    Heracross
    Dusknoir
    Kingler
    Blaziken
    Charizard
    Rampardos

Take those with you when we trade so I can look at their movesetes please :P

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
    Ok, l really loved Hitmontop and Hitmonchan (no idea why) and wanted to try get them all, so just wondering if you have in the back shelf a EV'ed Hitmonlee (think you do non shiny?) and a EV'ed Tyrogue?

Don't know what l could offer you, have a look at my 2nd thread there for the EV'ed pok's l have, or l could take in and attempt 4 shiny breeding requests....

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
    Years
    well i have one non shiny ^^ EVd but no tyrogue

Yeah was thinking someone would have Tyrogue evolved, but be pretty sweet if he was EV'ed, do you do your own Ev'ing? l could breed both shiny then fire them over to you to EV' keep a copy for the shop ect..

Back