• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CKN's TRADE PLAZA

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    well can you clone? because i have a shiny lvl 100 arceus with an impish nature
    if you can clone it i'll trade it to you, but i'd like a copy back

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2014
    ill trade you my shiny rapardos nicknamed rameidon [got from someone else] for your shiny machamp

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    it's not hacked...
    Impish nature.
    Hall of Origin
    Apparently met at Lv. 80.
    Likes to thrash about.
    Likes sour food.

as i said before i'm only trading it if you can give a clone back, i wouldn't ask for a clone of a hacked poke

also if you found out it was a hacked poke, i'd gladly do a tradeback with you

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    ITS A HACK!!! and im not trading with you point blank you cant get arceus shiny without hacking it

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    you're making no sense... but whatever

i also have these: shiny vulpix lvl 8 T at the daycare
    shiny shaymin UT
    PKTOPIA pikachu

Last edited:

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    im making no sense? the arceus event only came out in japan and thats the only way to get it and it deffinately doesnt say "apparently met at lvl80. if it was legit it would say "had a fateful encounter at lvl100 and there not shiny.

M i n a t o //

Listen to the Stereo
    Years
    you're making no sense... but whatever

Arceus can only be obtained via Pokemon Movie 09 Event. It will already be lv 100.
    It's impossible to get him at a lower level due to the fact that the Azure Flute hasn't been officially released yet, and can only be obtained by hacking/cheating.

@ckn would you be interested in an Ev'd Gallade?

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    well thanks for clearing that up
    i got it from a trade so i didn't know
    gotta make a quick tradeback

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    Arceus can only be obtained via Pokemon Movie 09 Event. It will already be lv 100.
    It's impossible to get him at a lower level due to the fact that the Azure Flute hasn't been officially released yet, and can only be obtained by hacking/cheating.

@ckn would you be interested in an Ev'd Gallade?

well i already have a shiny evd gallade so sorry

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    all right well if i can get clones back of these if you like them:
    distant land dogs
    shiny deoxys
    latios, southern island latias
    mewtwo
    modest newmoon darkrai

ckn

A Black Animator
    Years
    are they both adamant? damn your a good shiny breeder i wonder if you could breed me a shiny adamant scyther with good IVs??? hmmmmmm lol

Back