• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Cleffa, Igglybuff, or Happiny evo line?

Which evo line will you choose?

• Total voters

Bibliophibian

Wonder Trade Addict
Years
  • I've got to go with Cleffa/Clefairy/Clefable on this one, since they've got such fun possibilities with movesets.

I dislike Happiny/Chansey/Blissey, mainly because I don't like meat-shields. I've never really used Igglybuff/Jigglypuff/Wigglytuff all that much, so I can't really say anything about them.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I chose Happiny. I hate Blissey personaly but it beats the other two.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Eh Igglybuff or Cleffa...
    It is very close between them, but I would probably go with Cleffa because they are all a fractional bit cuter and more useful in my eyes.
    VERY close though! I basically made up the last sentence just so I could choose one over the other. :P

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My favorite of the three is the Happiny line.
    I am kind of a huge fan of Blissy, mostly because of how good it is in-game and out.
    I never really liked the other two, but I guess it is because they are not of my preference.

Gyroh

Sin Comentarios
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2009
    I'd say the Happiny's line because its the only line I would be using. I mean, I don't even like Clefable or Wigglituff, I don't like their looks nor how they perform in battle. So it would be a waste to pick any of those two ONLY SO THAT PEOPLE DON'T THINK OF ME A GUY WHO ALWAYS PICKS THE STRONGEST. I don't care so I'll just pick the strongest.

Back