• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Closed]A Lavender Town PokéMart[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Did you want me to evolve it before I nickname it?

Anything you wanna give me is fine

I can give you a volcanion, I'll register both of your FC's when I get back home I'm on my phone at the moment

I am online now I see you are too when are You able to trade????

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Hey, I was wondering if I could have a bronzor :P

Sassy nature with 31/31/31/31/31/0

do you use max BP codes btw? if so could you teach it skill swap, gravity and trick please.

This is ready when you are

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2016
    Pokémon: Zorua
    Ball: Luxury ball
    IV's: 6iv
    Nature: Hasty
    Ability: Illusion
    Moves(EM or ORAS move tutor): Sucker Punch, Counter
    Additional Notes: Another request! Please take your time. Not in rush. Thank you!

Last edited:

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017

btw could i have a copy of the hoopa and jun2015 dragonite plz? :P

I'm in bank right now so I cant check, it's in my party, but I'm getting a surfing pikachu vibe lol

I'll have them cloned & be on in a sec

Years
  • I'm in bank right now so I cant check, it's in my party, but I'm getting a surfing pikachu vibe lol

I'll have them cloned & be on in a sec

thanks :p ah forgot to specify levitate on the bronzor but oh well. it's got its HA so I'll just breed it for levitate :p

na it's surf and fly!!! I'm gonna turn it into a utilty poke for my shop coz it can learn strength and rock smash hahha

that lugia is a competitiv HA cant use it in vgc tho :( still fun to use hehehe

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    thanks :p ah forgot to specify levitate on the bronzor but oh well. it's got its HA so I'll just breed it for levitate :p

na it's surf and fly!!! I'm gonna turn it into a utilty poke for my shop coz it can learn strength and rock smash hahha

that lugia is a competitiv HA cant use it in vgc tho :( still fun to use hehehe

It has fly hahahahaha what

& I saw the dream ball and knew exactly what was going on haha, thanks for both!

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    serebii the event. should i lvl it up and put it in my shop? :p

first thing I did was make sure this thing actually exists lol
    I can't find a powersave date for it though? I've spawned like all of the event pikachus I can with a powersave and it's not any of them. Seems pretty rare so far if datel hasn't even made a hack for it yet lol. You can if you want, I'll keep it preserved the way you gave it to me if you ever want a fresh one.

If you can clone I have the 20th Anniversary Pokemon you can clone for your shop. :D

I actually have all of the 20th anniversary events but I really appreciate the offer! :)

I've been mostly trying to just get the css set up & make everything look nice, I have a handful of events including 20th that aren't even listed yet.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I actually have all of the 20th anniversary events but I really appreciate the offer! :)

I've been mostly trying to just get the css set up & make everything look nice, I have a handful of events including 20th that aren't even listed yet.

WOW I totally read that wrong...I missed the Non part. xD I do have some of the older events I'd just have to find them all in my Pokebank.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    WOW I totally read that wrong...I missed the Non part. xD I do have some of the older events I'd just have to find them all in my Pokebank.

No rush, I can trade you another event you're missing for them :)

It'll probably be another week or so before all of my events are up, hack checking & such

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Pokémon: Zorua
    Ball: Luxury ball
    IV's: 6iv
    Nature: Hasty
    Ability: Illusion
    Moves(EM or ORAS move tutor): Sucker Punch, Counter
    Additional Notes: Another request! Please take your time. Not in rush. Thank you!

I'll get to work on this when I have a few hours to myself

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Hey hhDude, are you still giving away those Volcanions? I had found out mine was hacked, so I'd love to get my hands on a legit one.

Is there anything in particular you'd want in return?

Thanks!

I'll be giving them out until there's an English event and people don't need to rely on giveaways for the sake of a dex entry

Don't need anything fancy, its still a giveaway

I'm heading to bed now but if you see me on just shoot me a PM

Rageon

Houndoom-Raised Ace Trainer!
    Years
  • Hello! If possible would I also be able to have a volcanion from the giveaway?

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Hello! If possible would I also be able to have a volcanion from the giveaway?

Giveaway is still going, you can even ask for more than one but try to make it a reasonable number (single digit).

Lemme know when's a good time for you and I'll add your FC & get on, I have email notifications turned on for my shop so my phone'll yell at me if you post here

Rageon

Houndoom-Raised Ace Trainer!
    Years
  • Giveaway is still going, you can even ask for more than one but try to make it a reasonable number (single digit).

Lemme know when's a good time for you and I'll add your FC & get on, I have email notifications turned on for my shop so my phone'll yell at me if you post here

Ah cool! One would be fine thanks, in return I'll give you a 5IV Larvitar. My friend code is 4871-5081-5257 and I will be able to trade any time today and most of tomorrow.

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Ah cool! One would be fine thanks, in return I'll give you a 5IV Larvitar. My friend code is 4871-5081-5257 and I will be able to trade any time today and most of tomorrow.

I've added you, just send me a PM if you see me online. Don't usually turn my DS wi-fi on unless I'm trading

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back