• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Closed]A Lavender Town PokéMart[Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanimi

Breeding on demand
Years
  • Pokémon: Dratini
    Ball:w/e
    IV's:w/e
    Nature:adamant
    Ability:HA
    Moves(EM or ORAS move tutor):extremespeed
    Additional Notes:I just need an HA extremespeed for breeding, if without extremespeed will be faster then that would suffice, whatever IV

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Pokémon: Dratini
    Ball:w/e
    IV's:w/e
    Nature:adamant
    Ability:HA
    Moves(EM or ORAS move tutor):extremespeed
    Additional Notes:I just need an HA extremespeed for breeding, if without extremespeed will be faster then that would suffice, whatever IV

Might have an extra laying around but I'll let you know when it's ready regardless

Kanimi

Breeding on demand
    Years
  • Cheers, I have tried so hard to breed my fem HA but it's just not happening so I would like to increase the chances with a male HA

Years
  • If youre still doing the Evo Trade thing i put a tentacool lvl 12 asking for a electabuzz in the gts my ign is luci.
    And if its possible can i get the Volcanion thats in your give away section

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    would you like to trade your meloetta for an event diancie i have?

If youre still doing the Evo Trade thing i put a tentacool lvl 12 asking for a electabuzz in the gts my ign is luci.
    And if its possible can i get the Volcanion thats in your give away section

I can do both of these trades, I'll be home in about 5-6 hours

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Just wanted to update anyone that'll be waiting on me today that my sister needs my help with a few rides. Family first but I'll be available later tonight. I'm also gonna add a pending orders section because I'm honestly losing track of everyone.

Apologies.

Ewer70

Cloner/Breeder
    Years
  • I can do both of these trades, I'll be home in about 5-6 hours

ill be available later tonight as well hopefully otherwise we can do it a different day because i will be a bit busy for a few hours.

Years
  • Just wanted to update anyone that'll be waiting on me today that my sister needs my help with a few rides. Family first but I'll be available later tonight. I'm also gonna add a pending orders section because I'm honestly losing track of everyone.

Apologies.

Im available for the next 5 or 6 hours if you wanna do the trade

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Im available for the next 5 or 6 hours if you wanna do the trade

I'll be on in about 5-10 minutes, is the tentacool still in the GTS? If it's not I'll just add your FC, I can't GTS Volcanion so we'll need to be either acquaintances or friends

hhDude

Freeky Deeky
    Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2017
    Yes its still up there

I'm pretty sure I grabbed it but I'm also pretty sure I traded it without the evolution item. Rookie mistake I apologise. I can trade the Volcanion with any item a pokemon can hold to make up for the trouble. Volcanions candy bar only restores 20-40HP anyways I think haha.

Years
  • I'm pretty sure I grabbed it but I'm also pretty sure I traded it without the evolution item. Rookie mistake I apologise. I can trade the Volcanion with any item a pokemon can hold to make up for the trouble. Volcanions candy bar only restores 20-40HP anyways I think haha.

Yeah it came without the item and do i have to add ur fc because u dont show up in my acquaintances

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back