• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] CLOUD v2.0 [T] [OOC/SU]

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
Since I don't know what's going on I'll put them back in the foyer, lol

but when do you decide that we get items and

^that question still stands
so like last time, the mobs will drop random class packs. soldier, ranger, mage, w/e. you can make it up. comes with basic gear -- aka really ugly gear. so if you have 5 people with you, kill 5 mobs get 5 class packs

humanoid has really basic clothes. so like, plain dress, underwear, etc. animal based daemons will have either nothing or the basic clothes deal.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
<: yaaay!!

nice to see everyone going out there and KICKIN BUTT

in any case if anyone needs an excuse to interact, how about heading to the mobs and teaming up? O:

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Skymin, Do you count claws as weapons? I guess they could be taken as an unfair advantage to those without so just wanted to check first!

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
resetting your daemon to factory settings means no weapons.

so say if your daemon is a dragon, and it has claws as part of its design, fighting unarmed with the the claws out would give no extra benefit to someone who didn't have claws

however, if you picked up a pair of claws as weapons and equipped them, they would do extra damage d:

its the same with wings. large wings that give flight would be taken. small wings (like pumpkins!) that basically do nothing would not.

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
Years
I was gonna write up a post tonight, but I just watched the Red Wedding on Game of Thrones... so i'm just gonna go lie down and try to rethink my life ;_; . (Post should be up sometime this weekend)

This is perfectly okay, Skymin can attest to the same reaction. I feel your pain.

Years
  • Age 31
  • AU
  • Seen Feb 18, 2023
I was gonna write up a post tonight, but I just watched the Red Wedding on Game of Thrones... so i'm just gonna go lie down and try to rethink my life ;_; . (Post should be up sometime this weekend)

*cries* i know da feels

in any case, me, final watchman and revlis are all working on a jp. if anyone else wants any interaction, let me know i can GIVE YOU SOME <3

<Challenger>

Goodbye PC...for now.
Years

Ha! Sucks for you, not reading the books and all. Totally not being an arrogant douche.

My post should be up soon. Apologies about the wait.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
*cries* i know da feels

in any case, me, final watchman and revlis are all working on a jp. if anyone else wants any interaction, let me know i can GIVE YOU SOME <3

I can do some interacty activities. Would give me a better idea of where to go with my posts, lol.

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
Years
Oh I like interact-y stuff! I want some too!!! If anyone has room in there parties of course

Back