• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Club Discussion Lounge

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Come and join the friendliest club around, the "Hug The World Club" It's where we all hug each other! Share the love! *huggles*

Years
    Visit and Join​

Club Discussion Lounge

THE YELLOW FAN CLUB
    See Yellow Fanatics! See pics of Yellow! Talk about Yellow! Yellow is the cutest character ever--in the whole world of Pokemon!

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
    Years
    please join the Eon Club, you won't regret it, and, Co-Owner is currently open.

mystic dragon

MITHOS IS #1!!! ^^
    Years
    I have a question

um.. i'm sorry if this has already been asked but since I didn't see it i'll ask it:
    Do we have to get permission from you before we make the club because
    I would like to make a club and just wanted to see if I needed permission.

AttackRage555

~Dark soul~
    Years
    yo guys,let me say something to you.^^
    Join the Ruby/Sapphire/Fire Red/Leaf Green club!
    If you have any of these games,Join this club!Talk about your Shinies on the games,Get RMT's back here,And much more!
    Come join today!
    Do i sound like a salesman?XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    No not anymore

mystic dragon said:
    um.. i'm sorry if this has already been asked but since I didn't see it i'll ask it:
    Do we have to get permission from you before we make the club because
    I would like to make a club and just wanted to see if I needed permission.

No not anymore, Haruka Disided it was a bad idea and removed the system.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Just here to second SS's statement. Come to the Cafe'! its the best place to just chat without Spamming! Its fun, its funny, and has some cool members. But we are in need of more to chat with. So come over and have some coffee! ^^

Missie Moonshadow

Beginner Pok?mon Groomer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2011
    Have you gotten tired of your pokemon adventures? Maybe you want to make some money. Or you could even want to start your own enterprise. Whatever the reason you should join Pok?mon Business Headquarters. Here you can chat about making a business, hand out with other owners, learn more about running one, and much more. Join PBH today! :) :15:

Years
    I THINK EVERY1 SHOULD JOIN : THE DRAGONS CLUB (link in sig): it talks about dragons, possible movesets, favorites, msot popular, and we are even starting a Dragons CLub Rp, where only Dragons CLub members, are allowed 2 join! so cmon and join the club, not only will it be fun, but an inspiration to any and all dragon lovers out there! go Dragons!!

Hoshi

just myself....
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2015
    HEY YOU.

Yeah you.

Do you wana join a club?

A good club?

A fanclub?

Yeah?

Good choice. You'll love the Hazuki/Harrison Fanclub. Click here

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    *looks at thread title* I guess this is where to ask.

Would it be "spammish" to make a club for people that enjoy using the :P smilie?

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I wouldn't think so. As long as you didn't make spam posts in it. [AKA-all those smilies]

PS-I'm following JK around tonight. =P

Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2005
    Everyone! Come and join the Squirtle Club 2.0! It's new and imporoved and looking for new members!

We discuss Squirtle in different Pokemon games, make sprites, drawings, stories, and more!

Click here!

Back