• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Club Discussion Lounge

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    Wow, I didn't realise you could advertise your club here until just now..

Well, I've just recently opened a gymshipping club as you can see *points to sig*

Anybody who likes the pairing (Brock and Misty) is welcome to join and discuss!! :D

Oh, I've added a poll too - I want to get a good idea on who supports this ship and who dosen't, so even if you don't like it, vote (you have the option!)

Last edited:

pokefan89

Tad Bolmont
    Years
    Poke-Explorer's Club

This club is for all those people who love to come up with new ideas in the pokemon world; whether it be new regions, towns, pokemon, or adventures. Here, you can talk about your ideas and maybe pick up some good inspiration.

please join, someone. Please.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    *drops down to knees* PLEASE!! I'm begging anyone who likes Lisa Simpson, you know, that yellow gal in the Simpsons, 8 years old, child genius, yeah her, PLEASE join the Lisa Simpson Fan Club! In teh clubbeh you basically talk about Lisa, post pictures, make some predictions or basically just talk about the Simpsons in general.

So if you like Lisa Simpson, or The Simpsons, please join the Lisa Simpson Fan Club! The link's at my siggeh, labelled as "Lisa's Fan Club". Thanks for your time to read this, and join the Lisa Simpson Fan Club!

STJ

meh... ^_^'
    Years
    :P Hi again!

heh... I'm just posting to let you guys know that I've opened up a new club for the movie 'Finding Nemo' *points to sig*

Well.. If you like Nemo, MArlin, Dory and everything else related to the film.. you can come join, discuss, post pictures and other stuff..

oh... There's my gymshipping club too... I'm not too sure if I have to create a new one.. But I will if I have too... come join if you like the pairing of Brock and Misty! There's has to be some gymshippers in these here forums right?

*crickets chirp*

hehe... ^_^' oh well...

Last edited:
    Back