• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Yu-Gi-Oh!

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    I'm currently experimenting with Morphtronic, Satellarknight, Hieratic, Noble Knight, and Yang Zing, and uh... that's it? Oh well, nice meeting you all!![/SIZE]
    [/SIZE]

Welcome to the club!
    Morphtronic was my first real deck when I came back to the game besides DM. Loved it, it kinda touches on a bit of everything for the game, and the ATK/DEF effs were cool. How are you running it, Quasar, General Synchro, Boarden Map OTK/Beatdown (My fav)? We also have Satellarknight (Slowly being built) and Noble Knights in this house. Yang Zings were a possibility but my brother never went through with it.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Username: zerofm
    Favorite Card: Hmm, now this is hard, guess I'd just go with Baxia, Brightness of the Yang Zing

I didn't watch the Anime with the exception of DM dan GX, and if not for seeing my friend playing Over the Nexus (which happened around 3 years ago), I might never get interested in YuGiOh. After that I started playing Over the Nexus and some other World Championship DS Games too.

I just found out about YGOPro around February last year, and well, because I mostly played it with just my best friend and his older brother, my skill is not all that great LOL

I'm currently experimenting with Morphtronic, Satellarknight, Hieratic, Noble Knight, and Yang Zing, and uh... that's it? Oh well, nice meeting you all!!

Welcome to the club! (x2)

Certainly some varied tastes in decks. I remember Morphtronics being fun, but not being too consistent haha. Tellars and YZ are certainly still hanging around though!

zerofm

Zero is live, zero is love..... especially in Tenn
    Years
    Welcome to the club!
    Morphtronic was my first real deck when I came back to the game besides DM. Loved it, it kinda touches on a bit of everything for the game, and the ATK/DEF effs were cool. How are you running it, Quasar, General Synchro, Boarden Map OTK/Beatdown (My fav)? We also have Satellarknight (Slowly being built) and Noble Knights in this house. Yang Zings were a possibility but my brother never went through with it.
    Mine is the Quasar build, never heard of the Boarden Map OTK one though, might try checking that out later

Welcome to the club! (x2)

Certainly some varied tastes in decks. I remember Morphtronics being fun, but not being too consistent haha. Tellars and YZ are certainly still hanging around though!
    Ahh yeah, I gotta admit that Morpthronic is certainly inconsistent, but it's still a fun deck, it was also among the first deck I built in YGOPro along with Madolche and Karakuri. I'm currently focusing on improving my Yang Zing deck, while still doing minor changes to my other decks.

Hexoc

Azumarill Lover
    Years
    Back from a looooooong unplanned absence.
    And shame on you zerofm Yang Zings, with their floaters and their boss monsters capable of shutting down most decks.

Slightly kidding, I just have great personal dislike for Yang Zings, don't let anyone stop you from playing the deck you want to.

I hate Yang Zings, for one reason. They completely and utterly counter Gem-Knights, my current go-to deck, and one of my favorite archetypes to experiment with.

Aside from Gem-Knights, I'm also working on Malefic Synchro, Malefic Meklords, and Harpies.

countryemo

Years
    My go to decks atm are Frightfurs, Deskbots, Dinomist, but it seems to be Dinomist mostly recently. Also I realized I should stop building decks I don't play. :L Oh well, I want to end up making a lot of decks on YgoPro, though I end up not playing them.

So who picked up Monarchs? My brother bought 3 of the SD, which personally I think was a waste of money, but I'm too lazy to see how much the singles cost, though half the SD doesn't even matter in the deck, at-least his build so a lot of extra cards to fit in our box. At-least he's playing this one unlike when he bought (or well technically our mom because he doesn't like spending his own money) the Synchron and didn't even touch them.

Still trying to figure out how to build RaidRaptors to get ready for Winged Raiders, everybody has a different opinion about the deck so I can't netdeck and test as easily. xD

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Signing up

Username: LaDD
    Favorite Cards: Raiza, Swap Frog, TBF, E Con.
    Welcome to the club!

My go to decks atm are Frightfurs, Deskbots, Dinomist, but it seems to be Dinomist mostly recently. Also I realized I should stop building decks I don't play. :L Oh well, I want to end up making a lot of decks on YgoPro, though I end up not playing them.

So who picked up Monarchs? My brother bought 3 of the SD, which personally I think was a waste of money, but I'm too lazy to see how much the singles cost, though half the SD doesn't even matter in the deck, at-least his build so a lot of extra cards to fit in our box. At-least he's playing this one unlike when he bought (or well technically our mom because he doesn't like spending his own money) the Synchron and didn't even touch them.

Still trying to figure out how to build RaidRaptors to get ready for Winged Raiders, everybody has a different opinion about the deck so I can't netdeck and test as easily. xD
    Monarchs are looking like a solid investment right now.

https://yugiohblog.konami.com/articles/?p=7596

One of the more surprising moves by Konami. ROUGE DECKS, NOW'S YOUR TIME TO SHINE

countryemo

Years
    Monarchs are looking like a solid investment right now.

https://yugiohblog.konami.com/articles/?p=7596

One of the more surprising moves by Konami. ROUGE DECKS, NOW'S YOUR TIME TO SHINE

Yeah I saw that earlier. Yay for Plushfire and Ptol, not entirely sure on Damage or Luster as I don't keep track of them too well. Sucks about Joker and Monkeyboard, surprised they didn't hit Wizard like people expected but PurePals have survived with only a slap on the wrist luckily.

Now waiting for CDI to get cheaper for Dinomist and Cybers. :)

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I have two questions is any one hype for the Dark Side of Dimension coming out very soon?

What is the CoTW?
    Iirc that's when the new Magician Girls are coming out? Might be interesting.

And I haven't done card of the week (I think that's what you're referring to) in like a year lol, but I could def start it up again if there's interest.

Light and Darkness Dragon

Want a Sprite Cranberry? 🎄
    Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2021
    I still need to get the rest of the manga. They havent even played YGO from where I am.
    The movies animation made my jaw dropped. I never believed YGO could be that beautiful, and the kaiba rarity OMG. If I played
    YuGiOh I wouldnt mind doing a card of the week, where we include that card in my deck and duel other people.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Yeah I think it'd be fun to have like deck building competitions, where everyone has to use a certain card and we duel each other to see who's utilized it better. We'd need much better activity here though lol

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
    Spoiler: ATTENTION, DUELISTS!
    Username: Chicken Fingers
    Timezone: EST
    Times available to duel: I'm a bit busy up until Saturday. If you'd like to duel before then, just lemme know. After that, I'll be pretty available most of the time
    YGOPro Nickname: CF or ChickenFingers (Different nicknames on two different devices)
    Server: USA

Username: Flushed

Times available to duel: No clue, I should be around a lot though
    YGOPro Nickname: Flushed
    Server: Any

ITS TIME TO DUEL

Timezone: Pacific Time Standard (PST)
    Times available to duel: 12pm-11pm or whenever I'm on.
    YGOPro Nickname: TheDoctor_13
    Server: USA, but I guess I can do EU, does it even matter?

Username: Nakuzami
    Times available to duel: Typically after three pm on weekdays, and most times on the weekend.
    YGOPro Nickname: Nakuzami
    Server: USA

Haven't gone on YGOPro for a while. I'll join, but I won't have time to play a match until around the 20th or 21st.

Username: PlatinumDude

Times available: ?

Time zone: Pacific time zone (will change to GMT +8 eventually)

Server: depends

VM me for more details on when to duel.

I'm down to duel!

Username: Golgari
    Timezone: EST (-5:00)
    Times available to duel: after 3 pm on weekdays and all day on weekends
    YGOPro Nickname: Drderpins

Username: Zehn
    Timezone: GMT
    Times available to duel: most times starting Sunday 20th
    YGOPro Nickname: Zehn

Hey, everyone! Now that the busy holiday season is long behind us, I figured we should try and resume the YGOPRO event from the Winter Get-Together. However, I'm going to have to make a couple of minor changes here.

First off, in addition to the current banlist, we will also be using the February 2016 "adjusted banlist." For more details about that list, please click here. (Thankfully, the adjusted banlist is already set by default on YGOPRO.)

Secondly, since the activity level has proven to be exponentially lower than the summer event, the number of emblems will be cut from 4 to 2. This means that there will only be a participation emblem and a 1st place emblem. Please note that you must participate in at least one duel if you wish to get the participation emblem. If you are no longer interested in this event, feel free to ignore this message. :c Also, if anyone wants to join this event midway, that's totally fine too!

For now, the deadline of this event will be set to February 25 at 10:00 p.m. EST. I'm going to drop myself out from the rankings, but I am still open for challenges if you catch me at the right time. If you win against me in a match, you will still earn a point as normal. (And if you lose to me, nothing bad will happen!)

Here's a link to the event post with all of the scores and guidelines:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9028902#post9028902
    (This link can also be found in the first post of this thread, under the first spoiler tag. I plan on remaking the event post soon, but I can't do it right now without breaking the double-post rule, haha.)

Happy dueling! ^-^

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    We can duel anytime in the next two weeks, so you can sign up whenever, and just duel as many times as you want until the two weeks is up.

That being said, I'll try to be online more to accept challenges, so anyone who's on, hit me up!

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Both, I don't personally watch the anime, but I know quite a few people here do, so we definitely encourage that sort of discussion.

Back