• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Club Yu-Gi-Oh!

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I'm glad gadget get bit of support instead stuck with traffic light gadgets.. get it and we need more of those cards that gets boost against dark-attribute.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Yeah, though sadly it being Light, and well a new gadget means its not as synergy as the others. Probably will replace Tin Goldfish though for Gadget decks.

Thinking of finally building Gagaga's irl. Pulled some out of the Zexal tin along time ago but didn't know how to build them (I put in Utopia, some ZW's), built them online some time ago and didn't like them that much, though now I do. Going to try to do the deck in the highest rarity, well partly, Gorz and Flare Metal I chose lesser. Sadly Child is just a common. And Head is still probably like another 6 months away. Hopefully they get more support, I love the fact that you can make anything from Rank 1 to Rank 12.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Yeah, though sadly it being Light, and well a new gadget means its not as synergy as the others. Probably will replace Tin Goldfish though for Gadget decks.

Thinking of finally building Gagaga's irl. Pulled some out of the Zexal tin along time ago but didn't know how to build them (I put in Utopia, some ZW's), built them online some time ago and didn't like them that much, though now I do. Going to try to do the deck in the highest rarity, well partly, Gorz and Flare Metal I chose lesser. Sadly Child is just a common. And Head is still probably like another 6 months away. Hopefully they get more support, I love the fact that you can make anything from Rank 1 to Rank 12.
    lol I've got like all of the Gagaga stuff irl. The Norito reprint was nice, but we really need Magi.

countryemo

Years
    lol I've got like all of the Gagaga stuff irl. The Norito reprint was nice, but we really need Magi.

Like as a deck, or just part of a collection? I never even put Magi Magi in my online build. :O Gahhh, I thought a extra deck expansion was stupid, but I really want it for this deck. I cut out one of my Rank 8 and Rank 4 for a Rank 9 and 10, kinda want to fit in a Rank 3/2 probably just one of each, incase my effects get blocked and its all I have. Though don't know if they're that worth it. Can't believe I'm still spending $27 for this deck, I know its cheap by most people standards, though I'm extremely budget. xD I can build AquaActresses, PredictionPrincesses, Dinomist for that price, and I did.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I have it as a deck, but I'm probably never gonna get around to playing it irl. And what R9/10s are you running, lol, unless you're playing Dora online

countryemo

Years
    I have it as a deck, but I'm probably never gonna get around to playing it irl. And what R9/10s are you running, lol, unless you're playing Dora online

Dora online for the 10, and Phantom Fortress for the 9, so I do have a extra space irl bc of Dora, and one for Beatrice because I'm not paying that money for a card. So I can fit in some lower Ranks irl.

Years
    Finally, Asuka's Cyber Angels are coming out. They're not amazing imo, but I wanna build an Asuka deck regardless. As for the Silent Swordsman support, I'm not impressed. I wish that new pack had Bakura cards instead. :/

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I thought the Swordman support was better than the Cyber Angels tbh haha

New Kozmo support is looking pretty interesting. They got a Spell and an Effect negator now

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Oh cool, which card?

Club Yu-Gi-Oh!

Kozmo Darklady
    Level 5 DARK Psychic-Type Effect Monster
    ATK 2200
    DEF 1800
    During either player's turn: you can banish this card: Special Summon 1 Level 6 or higher "Kozmo" monster from your hand. You can only use this effect of "Kozmo Dark Lady" once per turn. Once per turn, during either player's turn when another monster's effect is activated: you can pay 1000 LP: Negate that activation, and if you do, destroy that monster.

Club Yu-Gi-Oh!

Kozmo Dark Planet
    Level 10 DARK Machine-Type [Special Summon] Effect Monster
    ATK 4000
    DEF 4000
    Cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing "Kozmo" monsters from your hand whose Levels equal 10 or more and cannot be Special Summoned by other means. Cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. During either player's turn, when a Spell Card is activated: you can banish 1 "Kozmo" monster in your Graveyard; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy that card. If this card is destroyed by battle or by a card effect and sent to the Graveyard: you can banish this card from your Graveyard; add 1 Level 9 or lower "Kozmo" monster from your Deck to your hand.

ジュナイパー

シャドーアローズ? ??トライク!
    Years
    This might be a bit late to ask, but why exactly was Upstart limited to one again? xD Also, how do you guys feel about it being limited? Do you think it's justified?

(On a side note, you guys should totally spam countryemo's birthday thread with YGO cards, hahaha.)
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=367663
    I don't think limiting Upstart was reasonable. You give your opponent 1000 LP, and you get to draw a card. Maybe they limited it due to the creepy goblin face on the card? {XD}

countryemo

Years
    This might be a bit late to ask, but why exactly was Upstart limited to one again? xD Also, how do you guys feel about it being limited? Do you think it's justified?

I think I've heard it was a Monarch Magical Explosion FTK deck. I don't like Monarchs having extra consistency haha, but it hurts me too, I didnt even get to use my Sabertooth Turbo at locals, though my brother did. <.< I think it hits rouge decks more.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I think I've heard it was a Monarch Magical Explosion FTK deck. I don't like Monarchs having extra consistency haha, but it hurts me too, I didnt even get to use my Sabertooth Turbo at locals, though my brother did. <.< I think it hits rouge decks more.
    Hey Happy Birthday!

And yeah the FTK I think was the sole reason for the hit, although they took a slightly roundabout way of hitting it (Chicken Game + Upstart instead of the traps).

countryemo

Years
    Hey Happy Birthday!

And yeah the FTK I think was the sole reason for the hit, although they took a slightly roundabout way of hitting it (Chicken Game + Upstart instead of the traps).

Thanks! Yeah round-about is Konamy's way of doing things. Well, I finally bought GaGaGa's. Somehow ended up paying $40 instead of $26-28. So I left somewhere, my cart un-bought, I came back and my brother messed with my cart rarity bumping like a ghost rare Gorz, ended up being around $50, I fixed some stuff, though kept the 2nd allure of darkness (already owned one, and only played one, but he says 2). So I have no idea why my card raised still. I only expected to pay $10-18 for this deck. xD

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    Hmm haven't posted here in a while, but my interest in the game has risen a bit so here I go

Was just checking the ban list and it appears that there isn't any infernities banned anymore so I might give my inferity deck another go, I haven't tried to fix it since lavalal chain got hit so it's gonna take a bit of work, but it's a fun archetype so why not

countryemo

Years
    Hmm haven't posted here in a while, but my interest in the game has risen a bit so here I go

Was just checking the ban list and it appears that there isn't any infernities banned anymore so I might give my inferity deck another go, I haven't tried to fix it since lavalal chain got hit so it's gonna take a bit of work, but it's a fun archetype so why not

So does the Infernities not matter with the reasoning hit? I don't know much about the decks I don't play.

Anyone went to the sneak? I did yesterday, just to help my brother get his Blue-Eyes, and have a chance to get the mat. Didn't get much of either. Did pull a Ancient White Stone though, and a Winter Cherry. People wanted to trade for it but there wasn't anything worth that much that we wanted. Crystal Wing would be nice, but there was only one in the sneak, and already traded. I also didn't try to gather Lunalights like I did Dinomist, so I'll have to try my best at locals and buy more then expected.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    So does the Infernities not matter with the reasoning hit? I don't know much about the decks I don't play.

Anyone went to the sneak? I did yesterday, just to help my brother get his Blue-Eyes, and have a chance to get the mat. Didn't get much of either. Did pull a Ancient White Stone though, and a Winter Cherry. People wanted to trade for it but there wasn't anything worth that much that we wanted. Crystal Wing would be nice, but there was only one in the sneak, and already traded. I also didn't try to gather Lunalights like I did Dinomist, so I'll have to try my best at locals and buy more then expected.
    I think you're thinking of Infernoid haha.

Didn't head to the sneak, since I moved out and played my last locals tournament on Friday, one day before the sneak peek. :(

I pre-ordered a box, but I'm not sure why. I could def use Winter Cherry and Kozmo Dark Lady, but really they'd only be useful in multiples. Might just have to buy them before nats if I decide to play Kozmo. I really want Crystal Wing though.

countryemo

Years
    I think you're thinking of Infernoid haha.

Didn't head to the sneak, since I moved out and played my last locals tournament on Friday, one day before the sneak peek. :(

I pre-ordered a box, but I'm not sure why. I could def use Winter Cherry and Kozmo Dark Lady, but really they'd only be useful in multiples. Might just have to buy them before nats if I decide to play Kozmo. I really want Crystal Wing though.

I thought they were like sub-archetypes, guess not. Ahh ;-;. I think I'm waiting to see if there is a Clear/Crystal Wing reprint in NEXT years megatins, I'll wait. Determing whether or not I should sell or trade my Cherry, I mean it would be cool to keep, but you need it in Multiples and the searcher is already $20 (hype price most likely, but won't drop down to as cheap as it was), and $60 is almost too good to pass up. I got a few trade offers, but nothing at-least in pack, I didn't look closey at binders seems worth that much that I want. I guess I did see a Ebon Illusion and Force Strix, that seems about equal, though I only might build DM, not sure about RR still.

Zehn

[color=red][font=Foto Serif]Sacred[/font][/color][
    Years
    I thought they were like sub-archetypes, guess not.

Nah it's a full archetype from 5Ds, most of the cards revolve around having no cards in your hand. Usally the effect revolve around the graveyard and this is greats for getting several level 8 syncros out in a turn. There's also some fun cards like Infernity Archer which can direct attack while you have no cards in your hand, unfortunately it's level 6 with only 2000 attack, but it can be really fun

Back