• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CM's Wi-Fi Trading Thread

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    I have a pokerus froslass. Not sure if it's been touched or not. If you're interested just make a random offer, Im not picky.

Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    mike_hawk: Well how about a Magikarp with Pokerus?

Rensho: Was it hacked in any form?

Im sure it wasnt, as its nothing spectacular, but I got it in a trade, so I can't guarantee it.

Im not sure how one goes about doing a hack check, but if it turned out to be one and I knew about it, I'd refund it (or wouldn't be offering it in the first place)

EDIT: Just took a look at it, for what it matters, its met date and meeting zone looks legit, met June 2, 2009 at Acuity Lakefront.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    ive heard a lot about the pokerus
    but wat is it exactly?
    ill trade any ways though

It doubles the rate at which EV's are gained. You can combine it with EV items to quadruple the EV train rate.

For instance, say you're killing Zubats. Zubats give 1 EV in speed for each one you kill. If you have Pokerus, you gain 2 ev's in speed, plus it spreads to all the pokemon in your party.

Years
    No problemo! If anyone else is on please get on wifi.

I WILL BE PICKING THESE TRADES UP TOMORROW! SO NO MORE TRADE OFFERS UNTIL TOMORROW! PLEASE AND THANKS!!! =]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Alright, if you can trade now Ill be in wifi, otherwise I can wait.

Back