• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CM's Wi-Fi Trading Thread

Years
    LiL MuDkIp849: I want your Shiny Dusclops. Is that cool?

Dylanfsd: ??? Who are you?

UPDATE!!!

Added New Law: If our trade has been on my "Current Trade" Section for one full week our trade will be canceled.

Added new shinies!

Took off some pokes from my want list.

Took off the TM28: Dig from my want list

Added natures!

Kiri Flicker

amateur pyrotechnician
    Years
    Kiri Flicker: I have Mudkip, and I can probably data swap my legendaries. But I dont want to get scammed.
    what, and have no one on this site ever want to trade with me ever again? have a little faith, man. I'm better than that. and you can keep both the lumineon and the shiny staravia for your trouble, kay?

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2012
    ok, I can offer azurill and feebas. I'll take the PKTOPIA magmortar and possibly the celebi- need to know it's nature.

VFlea

The Trooper
    Years
    Charizard, try to get in contact with me when you're online, so we can make the trade. In the place of the Dialga, I offer you a shiny Heatran

Charizard, try to get in contact with me when you're online, so we can make the trade. In the place of the Dialga, I offer you a shiny Heatran

Last edited:
    Years
    Ninshark: That sounds good, and like I said before I added all the natures in my first post.

raja12344: Like I told ninshark, I added the natures in my first post.

VFlea: Gotcha. Okay.

the_gurpster

legendary pokemon trainer
    Years
    i hav a Milotic can i have ur No. 381 Latios: Naive Nature; OT: Stephen... and i think that milotic is an event and it is cloned so yeah post if u accept

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2012
    azuril for PKTOPIA magmortar(I don't want the charcoal though)
    feebas for TRU manaphy.
    John 2148 9015 8033.

Crystal Shaymin

~Blown Away on the Winds~
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    hey, i saw you did egg moves. could you breed me a male, calm lotad with rain dish as the ability, and leech seed as the egg move?

i can offer a mantine,.

Back