• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

CM's Wi-Fi Trading Thread

Kit-Tsukasa

Shiny Mew and Espeon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2012
    @Charizard_Man: Could you update your front page list so that it is easier to see what you still need? Thanks

Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2012
    oh, I see, well just add me. I'll be here today and tomorrow. Then I'll be gone again.

Years
    I have your Jirachi, but I still need to have my celebii cloned. My cloner is off line. Sorry, I'll post the times for tomorrow. Okay? Tomorrow for sure, so everyone be on around 5 or 6.

Saviour_Gundam

ZGMF-X23S
    Years
    • Age 36
    • CT
    • Seen Sep 24, 2010
    ooo thats right they removed my cool trainer ID...
    name: Cort
    FC: 1246 8939 1632

Ugh is it stalling on you too? I'm getting nowhere

Last edited:
    Years
    My cloner is on, we're discussing it right now. And you'll have to wait your turn. But come to think of it, you've been asking me. So I'll bump you up to the first trade. So be ready at the time I'll put right now in my first post.

Back