• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Code Geass: Black Uprising [Game Over]

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Got any proof as to a reason as to why we SHOULDN'T vote for you? I'm definitely not just throwing stones hoping to make a splash or anything.

Not really, apart from the fact that I tried to tried to open up discussion on the previous day phase when there was no discussion happening and people were like "ok Naku isn't showing up, what do". I was the one who initially brought up acatfrommars and Omi and I only voted for acatfrommars because of the history of not using NAs. If I was mafia then I would be happy for there to be no discussion happening and wouldn't care either way because town would most likely mislynch, but I did a lot to try and bring some open discussion to the table.

Yep, you guys got me. I am the dark overlord of this game, and the best player to boot. If you were Meek Mill, I would be Drake, if you were Shaq I woule be Kobe, if you were Luigi I would be Mario, if you Sarah Palin I would be Donald Trump. Go for it, if your peanut butter can beat me as jelly then vote me off. Just go ahead, churn that butter and keep on churnin because if you keep trying to make strawberry ice cream then you'll end up losing this game.

Mindlessly follow CB, maybe I put my foot in my mouth but I'm just trying to defend myself against false accusations. I'm just a just a mindless kid from Philadelphia who's trying to make it in BelAir. Do what you must.

gg

lol.

Nobody is mindlessly following me, and tbh you post but don't contribute so what asset are you to town...

Vincent

Often moronically charismatic
    Years
    Now, my question for today is how did GB technically rejoin? By the use of geass? or just because we lost players?
    EDIT: Nevermind, I thought there was a geass to bring back dead players and have them join TKoR. And doesn't it feel weird to anybody that cat is defending himself too much?

Killua

Hmm we cannot vote to lynch anyone whith just that if we do not receive any informacional and no one is appointed as máfia I think I will vote on cat.

Last edited:

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
    Now, my question for today is how did GB technically rejoin? By the use of geass? or just because we lost players?
    EDIT: Nevermind, I thought there was a geass to bring back dead players and have them join TKoR. And doesn't it feel weird to anybody that cat is defending himself too much?

Revenge, that's what. actually just replaced an inactive player, but eh

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
    Well I'm done posting, if I get killed you randomly killed an innocent person so good job.

Thats kind of what you did. And again this defense is one of the greatest I have ever seen. 9001/10

I don't think there is such a thing as defending yourself too much... However I don't think he's even trying to defend himself, which has me torn, because logically a mafia would try and defend himself (which is probably what you were thinking.) however, if a mafia was going to bother defending themselves they would at least put some effort into it. Possibly talk with the other mafia and come up with a plausible alibi. Judging by the lack of any actual solid defense i'm going to assume he just done goofed. Without any further evidence to support the fact that he is mafia, I won't be placing my vote just yet. I'll keep an eye on things for now.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    Cat is barely being defensive. They've not really given us a good reason not to lynch them but we don't really have a great reason to do so either. I'm hoping something more substantial will come into play soon, I'd rather not bandwagon the wrong person.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    / misses two phase changes; is one non-vote away from being taken out for inactivity

Code Geass: Black Uprising [Game Over]

Anyway, [KILL] acatfrommars . Raging out is not my favorite counter-argument; one too many times on epicmafia someone breed doubt in me by being too defensive about their being lynched - only to be revealed as mafia. Granted, you could also say the opposite is true, but more often than not this has been the case.

also i refuse being autokilled in my first game back in the UG

Last edited:

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    I'm just gonna go with [Kill] Acatfrommars
    The overly defensive attitude is kinda suspicious.

And If they flip mafia, we may get some good ideas as to who the rest are.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    by my count we have like 14 hours or so before the phase change, and since I don't want to miss another vote, I think lynching acatfrommars is the best course of action given right now. He's been a little scummy in some ways and towny in other ways. Either way, he's confusing the heck out of my read.

[Kill] acatfrommars

Yukari

I don't have a whole lot on anyone else, and I'm going to be gone in an hour, so I'm just going to vote now. x:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    [kill] Charlie Brown

i think that marscat is inno, because if he was maf, he would have probably just gave up and said he was maf, instead of insisting he was inno :x

Back