• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Code Geass: Black Uprising [Game Over]

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    [kill] Omicron

Omi is dead but truuuuu why not just kill him again #yolo #yodt*

you only die twice

So we just lost a power role. I'm assuming the Knights of Round tried to kill Naku the previous night, failed, and learned not to target him again. So that somewhat proves Naku - aside from the obvious killing of baddies. :P Now they're going after other choices.

Aiden said that only one person submitted their NA on the night that GB1.0 died so tKoR definitely didn't attempt to target Naku, they tailored and killed GB.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Shoot, well I hope that doesn't get me killed. D:
    I promise I'm just a citizen, I just posted to kill Charlie Brown as a spot holder in case I forget to vote again. Oh, well guess I just voted on a dead guy....

Charlie Brown

Years
    Shoot, well I hope that doesn't get me killed. D:
    I promise I'm just a citizen, I just posted to kill Charlie Brown as a spot holder in case I forget to vote again. Oh, well guess I just voted on a dead guy....

Do you have anything to respond to re: the allegations thrown at you yesterday?¿

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Well the main reason I didn't post yesterday because I was busy haha.
    Besides that, there is no way that I can have proof besides my word but I've been foolishly killed in other games because people didn't believe me so yeah there's that. /salt

Telling the truth 100% just like the other times, and that's the only case I can make. Literally haven't done anything either times and people are quick to put me up....

Charlie Brown

Years
    Well the main reason I didn't post yesterday because I was busy haha.
    Besides that, there is no way that I can have proof besides my word but I've been foolishly killed in other games because people didn't believe me so yeah there's that. /salt

Telling the truth 100% just like the other times, and that's the only case I can make. Literally haven't done anything either times and people are quick to put me up....

ok. I mean you weren't busy enough to not make three threads around the same time you were being voted for but eh that's none of my business

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    3 more threads than you made ;3

Really though, I'm just a neutral player. Some sections I frequent more than others, I love The Underground but long threads an be intimidating sometimes. xp

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
    okay, so to clarify, me being gone last day phase was simply because I wasn't online at the time. I wasn't silenced or anything. I did check in the thread once, but the day had just started so I didn't make a post, lol.

And I'm glad, after seeing what I missed yesterday, that you guys went with Omi and not another choice, lol.

My result from the previous night phase was that coolcatkim22 (and now, whoever replaced her) had no geass.

From this last night, I got that user Vincent has no geass.

Keep in mind that we don't know if the secret third party roles have geasses or not, though.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
    Heeeeeeeeeeeck no

[kill] Charlie Brown

will change once more evidence surfaces :p

Any reasoning at all for picking Charlie Brown? I mean just randomly picking somebody is a plan albeit I can't really say its a good one. At all. As in really bad.
    But if you do have anything do share!

...why would you vote to kill me...

...you can't change votes in this game...

...why don't you pay attention...

Got any proof as to a reason as to why we SHOULDN'T vote for you? I'm definitely not just throwing stones hoping to make a splash or anything.
    Don't lynch me, please! lol

11/10 Best defense. I feel like we can trust this man. Jk smh.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years

brb reading through 11 pages

EDIT: alright, I think I get the general gist on what is currently going on over here. Also, eyeing on acatfrommars right now.

Last edited:

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    The Bidoof army is growing...!!!

Looks like acatfrommars (that's a mouthful) put a reactionary vote on Charlie and forgot he couldn't change it.

Vincent was a little suss yesterday, but it seems he's in the clear. Do we know who replaced Kim or not? It's a wasted action by Naku otherwise.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    The PM didn't state who I'm replacing so idk either. :T

Just putting that there.

Years
    That's certainly a fun way for the GM to mess with us. Apart from acatfrommars making a pretty bad move I've honestly not got much to contribute just now. I would suggest there's some validity in checking out who joined the kim wagon but if the mafia were smart they'd have spread into the Omi vote too even though he was on their side.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    With all the confusion about who to lynch I don't think it's safe to assume there were even a mafia in that bandwagon. They could've been smart and let the town lead the bandwagon.
    I was gonna say how I didn't like how dismissive Johnny was being about the Cat-wagon in this post, but then I counted the votes

Here's the vote count:
    Omicron: 12 (Bardothren, Klippy, Gimmepie, faer, Vincent, Golgari, Sword Master, aeternum, KetsuekiR, Kaneki, Estrello, Merlin)
    acatfrommars: 2 (Charlie Brown, TheCapsFan)
    Coolcatkim: 1 (Eros)
    Vincent: 1 (JohnnyMustang)

Charlie and CapsFan's votes came in before the Omi-wagon really took off, I think it would have been a little early to assume Omi would get lynched at this point, unless they really were worried about Omi and tried to drive a counter-wagon early. I don't think that's likely though.

I guess a better question would be: who was potentially bussing on the Omi wagon? There was a big number of non voters though (including myself, wasn't expecting D2 to end when it did but I also forgot how much time there was left). There's also Nagi's slight defense of Omi shortly before D2 ended.

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    What's the point? All it takes for a bandwagon to start is someone pointing fingers at someone and bang! A smart mafia player or someone with experience playing in the UG, would've just let the town lead the lynch, that was my point.

There was literally no reason to lynch Omi. I would say that between those 12, there are two possible mafia and that the rest either didn't vote or are between Charlie Brown, Eros and TheCapsFan. I don't include myself because I know I'm innocent :P obviously
    Ok, I can see what you're saying (even though I don't necessarily agree).

Eros was NK'd btw

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Yep, you guys got me. I am the dark overlord of this game, and the best player to boot. If you were Meek Mill, I would be Drake, if you were Shaq I woule be Kobe, if you were Luigi I would be Mario, if you Sarah Palin I would be Donald Trump. Go for it, if your peanut butter can beat me as jelly then vote me off. Just go ahead, churn that butter and keep on churnin because if you keep trying to make strawberry ice cream then you'll end up losing this game.

Mindlessly follow CB, maybe I put my foot in my mouth but I'm just trying to defend myself against false accusations. I'm just a just a mindless kid from Philadelphia who's trying to make it in BelAir. Do what you must.

gg

Back