• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Code Geass: Black Uprising [Game Over]

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    tbh theres nothing to discuss... we are just waiting for naku to reveal so we can go for clues... :/

EDIT: and idk the only thing i can think of is the guiser appears as the role of the target when investigated or dead :x other than that, its impossible for a guiser to work coz you cant use names and things :/

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    ^ yeah so what I'm thinking happened is the Dress disguised the mafia's victim as a guiser/Dress

Though I guess if there's a serial killer role (is there?) then it could be possible.. though I just feel it's more likely that the mafia got a kill (since it only takes one mafia's response to finalise a kill) than none of the mafia responding in the chat + the serial killer getting lucky

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
    Fairly certain that guiser = tailor.

So the rogue getting lucky scenario is off then?

This post is really confusing. Can you explain what you are talking about a little more clearly?

I'm absolutly not ok with "waiting for Naku before doing anything". Can anyone suggesting that please remember that mafia in generall is a discussion-based game where you try to guess everyone's alignment based on what they say!

Why do experienced people like jdthebud and gimmepie suggest something like that?

Thank you, faer. I agree completely.

If Naku doesn't show up, I suppose we don't HAVE to lynch, but No Lynch only benefits the mafia...I dunno. I guess we're kinda ahead, since we got 2 mafias already?

Charlie Brown

Years
    This post is really confusing. Can you explain what you are talking about a little more clearly?

I explained it above - one theory that's been floating around is that a third party role got lucky and killed a maf. Vincent was saying that that theory might not hold as much water anymore.

If Naku doesn't show up, I suppose we don't HAVE to lynch, but No Lynch only benefits the mafia...I dunno. I guess we're kinda ahead, since we got 2 mafias already?

OP says we can't abstain so we'd have to lynch.

I'd probably want to look at newer players (acatfrommars, Kaneki, Coolcatkim22, Estrello) since they're more likely to miss submitting their NAs imo

Vincent

Often moronically charismatic
    Years
    It said on the post where GB died.

Quite the boring night really. Except one person decided they weren't happy with last night's peaceful outcome. They wanted to change that.

It didn't say the mafia gathered. So I thought maybe a rogue got extremely lucky and killed GB whom was a member of the mafia.

Charlie Brown

Years
    @Vincent ahh yeah I forgot about that part of the phase post, my bad.

Coolcatkim hasn't posted since signing up.

A lot of users have only posted once after signing up, and were very bandwagon-y (acatfrommars & Omi in particular). Estrello and Kaneki are new but both have been very bandwagon-y too and not really contributing though I'm not sure whether that's because of lack of experience or trying to appear active/not lying too suspiciously low.

Vincent

Often moronically charismatic
    Years
    Speaking of Omi, I haven't seen him actually post anything. Tbh, I would've given Coolcatkim the slip if it weren't for the 800+ posts he/she had. I thought he/she was a new user.

KetsuekiR

Ridiculously unsure
    Years
    It's very possible that a silent player is mafia but it's equally possible they're innocent and either busy or have little to contribute. That said, it's probably our best bet to go for a relatively "inactive" player?

Also, I'm leaning more towards thinking we've got a Vigilante role more so than GB being "dressed". Both theories are quite plausible but I don't think the mafia would be that silly as to not only try to dress GB as the "Dress" role, but also get the name wrong.

Last edited:

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    Good morning, ladies and ladyettes.

Code Geass: Black Uprising [Game Over]

So I went over the whole thread and day one basically gives no real help to the current situation (content wise, at least.) The optimist in me wants to believe we had a beneficial serial kill last night, but I don't trust a tailor role as far as I can throw it.

though ive never thrown an actual tailor because every time i try they just throw me out of the store

Superjolt

Put some [b][color=Red]color[/color][/b] in your l
    Years
    I'm absolutly not ok with "waiting for Naku before doing anything". Can anyone suggesting that please remember that mafia in generall is a discussion-based game where you try to guess everyone's alignment based on what they say!
    Agreed
    Because it is the right choice. You cannot change your vote in this game.
    Wait, what? Why must you torture me with this rule Aiden
    Has Coolcatkim22 posted joined the discussion at all?
    She hasn't, which is a little strange I think, since when she signed up she said she's played before. It's a bit odd that someone with previous mafia experience hasn't said anything.

Killua

OK I kinda believe in the lucky killer scenário but that does not help at all with the linch. What do we do?

Back