• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Code Geass: Black Uprising [Game Over]

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
    We should wait for Naku a bit more.

2 pages and hardly any progress.
    I guess we wait for Naku then.

Code Geass: Black Uprising [Game Over]

I'm giving him an hour, if he doesn't show up I'm doing what Bard just did. Well, RNGing it that is.

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
    I think I'm going to follow Charlie and [Kill]: accatfrommars

I have no idea how well this vote is based on meta, but Charlie seems alright for now and I'm willing to trust him for the time being.

Years
    I'm guessing Omi isn't giving us anything worthwhile today and like most of you I honestly don't have much to contribute, although I will say I'm confused as to how some people haven't noticed GreyDoof was tailored and then mafia killed.

Anyway I'm always up for a good Omi-killing

[Kill] Omicron

Years
    I'm guessing Omi isn't giving us anything worthwhile today and like most of you I honestly don't have much to contribute, although I will say I'm confused as to how some people haven't noticed GreyDoof was tailored and then mafia killed.

[Kill] Omicron

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    If you're going to be killing everyone who forgot to post then you have a long list of people to kill. :/
    Plus whats the point of killing the inactive player? They might come back and be happy to play when they find they're dead and didn't get a chance to play.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years

[Kill] Omicron

Oh damn wait. There have been a few people who have been pushing hard for the idea that a third party killed GB, particularly Vincent.

Naku maybe investigate one of the people who've been pushing for that idea ^?

If you're going to be killing everyone who forgot to post then you have a long list of people to kill. :/
    Plus whats the point of killing the inactive player? They might come back and be happy to play when they find they're dead and didn't get a chance to play.

If we have no leads then there's no point killing someone who's trying to contribute. People who aren't active are essentially only making up numbers. If they want to come back and play that's their loss for not being active in the first place haha.

Years

It makes more sense to kill inactive who aren't contributing than to risk lynching a contributing innocent. Especially because doing so is a good way to catch out inexperienced (or even sometimes experienced) mafia who are trying to sneak by under the radar.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
    Naku can only investigate per night.
    And we have leads, you just said one in response to π

Yeah I'm suggesting him to investigate those people at night.

We can't change our votes anyway and nobody brought up the fact that mafia might have been deflecting attention to a "third party" before, and we were running out of time which is why a few of us just voted based on the best things we know.

Why so defensive all of a sudden?

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
    Years
    I was being factual, these are just letters on a screen it's hard to tell tone, and also I editted the leads thing in, that's why it looks so short.

Vincent

Often moronically charismatic
    Years
    Well Aiden's either gonna be pissed with him or just let it slide since it's basically breaking the rules by insinuating something about the game when you die

also for the love of arceus can we stop giving newer players free passes because they're new. This is Mafia they should know what they get themselves into and if they're suspected scum don't just say "well they're new so.."

He is right you know. The rules are also posted on the front page of the thread.

Years
    I'll go along with [Kill] Omicron today.
    I got hell of a headache and can't do better ...*** cold.

Vincent

Often moronically charismatic
    Years
    If we're up to a vote here, I'd say [Kill] Omicron. Its just weird for me to see a high ranking member to not be active on this thread.

Back