• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Code Geass: Black Uprising [Game Over]

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
Years
  • Our 30 player minimum has been reached. I will begin handing out roles tomorrow at 18:00 CET. If you want to join, do so before then. That's 24 hours and 15 minutes from now.

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
    Years
  • Eh, what the heck.

Code Geass: Black Uprising [Game Over]

Let's do this.

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
  • I have no idea what Code Geass is nor have I read the OP, but count me in anyway, if there's room. I am currently in no games at the moment and this one looks like it's about to start.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Hey there!
    Haven't played mafia before, but this seems really interesting, especially with the Code Geass setup ( Lelouch fanboy here :P )

I'd like to see how the game goes and hope there will be a next one, so I can join as well.
    Is there any way I can "spectate" the game?

Years
  • Hey there!
    Haven't played mafia before, but this seems really interesting, especially with the Code Geass setup ( Lelouch fanboy here :P )

I'd like to see how the game goes and hope there will be a next one, so I can join as well.
    Is there any way I can "spectate" the game?

You could still join, if you indeed wanted. Sign-up is open till tomorrow (about 17 more hours).

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • You could still join, if you indeed wanted. Sign-up is open till tomorrow (about 17 more hours).

Nah, I don't wanna ruin the experience for the others, being a first timer and all. I prefer to see how it works out first.

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
  • Nah, I don't wanna ruin the experience for the others, being a first timer and all. I prefer to see how it works out first.

If you like the setup and stuff, then go ahead and sign up! :) you won't ruin it for any of us. The best way to learn is to play, but you should still go back and look at some of the more recent games to get an idea of what to do. I'd suggest Klippy's Mafia 101 and maybe Grandmafia :)

Years
  • I'm pretty convinced, Myriad, Kaneki, acatfrommars, coolcatkim22, Vincent and Estrello are new also.

As long as you can cope with the "You don't get what's going on" "He's trying to lay low, he's scum, lynch him" "That's not how we play here, before you accuse someone, you should go and check their playstyle" and other "You know nothing" comments, you're very welcome =P

You always enjoy a game more if you're actually involved. I totally recommend joining.

And now I'll shut up. If you don't want to play yourself, you can follow the thread and read and see how we're doing.

Circuit

Years
  • Myriad isnt new. Thats Lawli if Im not mistaken and shes been playing for quite some time. But there are certainly people branpeopleto mafia already in this game, and the more merrier! Of course, if you do just wanna watch thats fine too, no pressure or anything :)

Circuit

Years
  • 2 hours left for sign ups folks! Get in whilst you can!

EDIT: Sign-Ups are done! I will be aligning roles and so on, and the Night Phase will begin within 24 hours (real life prevents guaranteed faster starting, but no longer than that I promise)

Last edited:

Circuit

Years
  • Okay all PMs have been sent (finally). Because I'm tired, I really can't start this immediately. That wasn't really the plan either, I didn't expect to have this time right now. The game will be starting in roughly 18 hours from now. Sit tight!

Back