• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PTCGO: Code Giveaway and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Here's a couple more for you :)

1) RN6-QHXY-8JQ-NVN
    2)39L-JFGF-QPB-CVX
    3)4JY-XSY6-YSC-PWQ
    4)9T5-SJ63-K4H-5D8
    5)D54-4JXR-DEJ-FYF
    6)U5M-KYGG-7LR-KTM
    7)45R-LLMK-B5A-UDR

Enjoy! :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    Here's a couple more for you :)

1) RN6-QHXY-8JQ-NVN
    2)39L-JFGF-QPB-CVX
    3)4JY-XSY6-YSC-PWQ
    4)9T5-SJ63-K4H-5D8
    5)D54-4JXR-DEJ-FYF
    6)U5M-KYGG-7LR-KTM
    7)45R-LLMK-B5A-UDR

Enjoy! :)
    All redeemed. Perhaps in the future you could ask people to message you if they would like a code and then give 1 per person, so that unregistered and ungrateful users can't take them all without saying thank you.

Years
  • Hello, friends! I'm back with more codes, PM me to get a combination of 5 codes (only 5 people have a chance to get codes!) :)
    A couple notes:
    - Please do not make an account just to get some of these codes. Seriously, I'm tired of it happening.
    - The codes are not the newest set. Most are Furious Fists and Roaring Skies, but I also have a few Phantom Forces, a couple of Primal Clash and Flashfire, and one Legendary Treasures as well as a special Legends of Hoenn Tin: Kyogre code (only redeems one card).
    Have a fantastic day ^-^

EDIT: ONLY TWO ONE SET OF FIVE LEFT IN STOCK

Sorry, I'm all out.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2015
    If anyone has codes please Pm me a couple I really need some I would thank you very much or if u want to give me free packs on ptcgo my name is alex78752

Years
  • All redeemed. Perhaps in the future you could ask people to message you if they would like a code and then give 1 per person, so that unregistered and ungrateful users can't take them all without saying thank you.

I thought it said that wasn't allowed in the rules but I'll give it a go. I have quite a few codes to give away so pm me :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 22, 2017
    I thought it said that wasn't allowed in the rules but I'll give it a go. I have quite a few codes to give away so pm me :)

You're right it does say that's not allowed in the rules... Seems like a bit of a silly rule, but I guess it's so people aren't tricked via PM into signing up for websites ect, as moderating PM's is harder than moderating a thread.

Years
  • I have several code cards from XY(4), Plasma Freeze (1), Ancient Origins (8) Ancient Origins Elite trainer box (1) and (1) Charizard Ex code, message me what one you want, please don't make an account just to get the codes

EDIT: Codes are all gone now

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2015
    Hate asking for free stuff but since I'm new to the online game I really could use a bit of help so if anyone has free codes, please let me know!

Years
    • Seen Jan 31, 2016
    Still building up my PTCGO cards (Well attempting too xD) Any codes would be appreciated; pull list will be provided, thanks in advance ^.^

Years
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back