• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    You can't get a pokegear in Ruby/Sapphire it'll make your pokenav and pokedex dissapear if you use the codes on GamefaQs.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    The directions for getting shiny pokemon on pokemontk aren't that long. Only takes about 5 minutes to set it up. You'll just be running the risk that you'll lose everything if you mess it up.

If you want shiny pokemon, either do it the hard way or use the Pokemon Calculator to literally create a shiny pokemon in your PC, with no risks (assuming you have a GSSP or AR). Or just do what it says on PokeTK.

Poke'gangster

Banned
    Years
    WOW!!!!
    That was cool!!!
    I got a shiny claydoll and it looked the same except its eyes were yellow and the spots on it were yellow...
    Though it was cool because it was stronger than my other Claydoll.

DO YOU HAVE ANY CODES FOR Action Replay for Missingno.
    or as it's called ?????????????????????? whatever PLEASE!!!
    I found it on another website but it was for Gameshark and I don't have a Gameshark!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    What'd you use? Calc or the thing from PokeTK? Just wondering.

I don't know it for AR. But I read somewhere on in this place that if you use the 'Walk through Walls' code, and go to the Pokemon Center second floor and do something with the colosseum, you can fight the Missingno.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    I'm kindda new here so could someone tell me what a pokemon calculator is PLEASE!!!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Hmmm...page 12. But Jirachi prolly already figured that out by now.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    runeknightx said:
    is it possible to get ar of vba?

If you mean VisualBoyAdvanced emulator, then AR codes will work fine on it. VBA can support almost any kind of format of cheats. But the only ones I really use are codebreaker, AR, GSA, and GSSP.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    :dragonite :17: :latias: :os: for some reason the web page wont work. Could you tell me a better site to go to?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    There's like 5 links to different Calculators but most of them didn't work for some reason. I posted 2 links on page 12, only 1 works far as I know and it's the one I posted. Here's the link. It's imple to use, but if you don't know how to use it, there are some directions on the site and the downlaod comes with more instructions.

Click Here-Pokemon Calculator

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    Thanks for the site Demonchaos! :fr: :lg: :sean:

DarkCharizardOfTheNight said:
    poke.tk? whats poke.tk? it sounded like a link so i entered it and all i got was a German site.... uh... MUST... CATCH.... SHINYS.... so how to do it? :(

The site is pokeguide.tk... at least thats what I used....

EDIT: Please use the edit button if you have something to add in your post ^_^;
    ~Frostweaver

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    DarkCharizardOfTheNight said:
    poke.tk? whats poke.tk? it sounded like a link so i entered it and all i got was a German site.... uh... MUST... CATCH.... SHINYS.... so how to do it? :(

I got some German site also, but I used Yahoo to translate it into english.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Jirachi3 said:
    :cool: :cool: :cool: I said go to pokeguide.tk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:
    This is me ..... :cool:

I did and it gave me some foreign site. And besides...I think they stole that shiny guide off of Gamefaqs...unless they had permission.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    something must be wrong with your computer because I went on pokeguide.tk yesterday and it came up with a blue background and on the side it says "Cheats"`click on that and it shows AWESOME codes for AR.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back