• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abusoru

Absol-ute Fan
    Years
    • Age 54
    • Ohio
    • Seen May 10, 2005
    No demonchaos916, I did not use a master code. I just thought it would be part of the code from the calculator. I will try adding the master code. Thanks for you help.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2004
    I dont get it everytime I press sample to codesave its like nothing even happens. It just makes the code disapear and I cant find the supposed file it was supposed to make. Yes I picked the right cheating device and yes I picked the right language/game type.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Did you type in/choose a file location?? It won't do anything unless yuo specify a place for it to appear.

HellishHades

Pure Evil
    Years
    Elven-Spirit:

You must create an empty file before using kpdavatar's calculator. (I'm assuming that's the one that you are using, since xyzman's calculator doesn't have any code save problems.) Then you reference the file when you use the *.hta file that kpdavatar created (https://boomspeed.com/kpdavatar/). Your browser will ask you to save a file, tell it to overwrite the blank file you created (*.xpc).

Cheers,
    Hellish

I_Need_Money7

The Pokemon Spy
    Years
    Hey, im new to the boards and i was looking for Pokemon Ruby cheats. i have a Gameshark SP. if anyone can give me a link or post all the codes they know i would greatly appreciate it!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Abusoru, make sure you've chosen the right code format and what not. If it still doesn't work, just generate another code and see if it works. If you're using GSSP, then I can't really help you much. Make sure the Master code is correct (eh..that even sounded stupid to me) and um...make sure the GSSP is turned on?

Money guy: There are hundreds of codes for the Pokemon games. Do you have any specific codes you are looking for?

I_Need_Money7

The Pokemon Spy
    Years
    yah, i just want to know how to get TMs and Berries and how to make ur Poke a shiny. i found the codes for how to catch any poke.

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Use the pokemon maker. Happy searching through the pages, someone already posted it!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    The links are posted at the end of the second post in the RS FAQ. No searching needed.

Tzuri17

Look! it's a messege! --->
    Years
    I need the code to rare candy at ruby and saphire. and how I activate it. thx

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    I_Need_Money7 said:
    Does anybody have the code for the national dex?
    Unlock National Dex:

15E831F4 2F7ED308
    DA560CBD BFA58820
    6319638A 36FA43D5

After entering the code, open up your PokeDex. If the background is grayish/silverish/whiteish/any color among those regions, then the code is working. Now press "Select" while still in the Dex, go to the "Shift" tab, select the "Mode" option there, then choose "National".

If you want to remove the National Dex, turn the above code off. And enter in this new code.

92B00E97 E0E376DE
    2E555C7B 81CEDCB1
    7E1B2819 69F8DDE8

Tzuir17 said:
    I need the code to rare candy at ruby and saphire. and how I activate it. thx
    Which cheating device? Anyway, here it is for the AR:

2CD8F4BE 651F5B20

Now check your PC, it'll be the first item there.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    For both of you, I don't know any codes for the GSSP. Check GameFaqs.com or the official Gameshark site for the codes.

GroudonTheUnbeatable

Rare Pokemon Lover
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2006
    Help me please I used the action replay code for permenant shiny pokemon code and my name wont change back.
    And I used the lavaridege egg code with my AR but they wont work.

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    Im sorry about this Question, But im new to the boards and i noticed Glockstopper knows alot of GSSP codes :D . I was wondering if u could tell me where u got them or tell me how to get lots of rare candies becuase beating the E4 with a Exp.share is very boring.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Help me please I used the action replay code for permenant shiny pokemon code and my name wont change back.
    And I used the lavaridege egg code with my AR but they wont work.
    Groudon, chances are you entered in the code incorrectly or it's a side-effect of the code. If it's incorrect, save the game with all codes off, reset and fix the code, then load it up again. And as for the Lavaridge Egg codes, make sure you have the Enabler code turned on with the Egg modifier as well.

The enabler code is 46813A10 82A13FB1
    Use that code with whatever modifier you're using, for example: If you wanted Bulbasaur, you would enter in the code above and turn it on. Then enter in the Egg modifier code for Bulbasaur, so there would be 2 sets of codes.

46813A10 82A13FB1 (enabler to make the modifer work)
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX (egg modifier for Bulbasaur, and those X's are NOT the code by the way, if you need the modifiers, PM me or contact me through one of the Messenger services I use)

KaeL said:
    I was wondering if u could tell me where u got them or tell me how to get lots of rare candies
    KaeL, check the code section of the Pokemon Palace Network. There's a link to it in the PC banner at the top of the page somewhere.

Last edited:

KaeL

Nooblet
    Years
    demonchaos916 said:
    KaeL, check the code section of the Pokemon Palace Network. There's a link to it in the PC banner at the top of the page somewhere.

Again, im new to the boards and i dont quite understand...sorry! Can you try to re-explain that to me?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back