• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    yeah got a bit mixed up i'm just real happy! now i have 4 empty boxes on my new firered version i bought with the leftover money! now i own both lg and fr!

Goblinaro

[Insert creative title here]
    Years
    :cool: Hello. I may be new, but I know some good AR max duo codes for pokemon Sapphire.
    walk through walls:E03B0649-5D67050C
    78DA95DF-44018CB4
    mirage island(might not work with other codes activated):
    9684190D-465C038B
    65DA389A-09D8882C
    recieve eon ticket and can repeadedly fight Latios:
    1EC46531-BC58670E
    Also, does anyone have the AR code for Shiny pokemon in wild? And if anyone needs any more AR codes either post or E-mail me at:[email protected].

sincerely,
    Goblinaro :D
    Edit: Also, all the cheats posted i have tried myself.
    Edit: Also, the walk through walls cheat sometimes doesn't work with other cheats.

Last edited:

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
    Years
    eevee_lady said:
    yeah sure but putting it like this this might need a whole page. ok i'll tell you go to https://www.boomspeed.com/kpdavatar/PokemonMakerV4x.html
    1. choose the version of game you want the code for.
    2.put in your name gender and id
    3.choose your pokemon, gender,shiny,level what game met on,where met,nature and all that stuff.
    4.then choose the power of secret powers power and the level the pokemon will appear at.
    5.choose any moves you like! like... pikachu with surf, charizard with curse or eevee with shock wave (my personal fave!)
    6.choose its competion stats and how many ribbons it has.
    7.finally this is killing my fingers! choose its speccial ribbons if any.
    your welcome!
    Sorry to double post but what does that work for?
    And while I'm at it, what's a secret ID?

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Don't double post. In the future, use the edit button instead.

The thing you quoted eevee_lady on is about the Pokemon Calculator. You can use it to customize everything about a Pokemon: EVs, level, moves, shinyness, etc. You can use it to create a Pokemon with any move you want, including moves it normally can't learn (like a Venusaur with Flamethrower).

Your secret ID is just like your normal trainer ID except that its hidden. I'm guessing it was made since some people would end up having the exact same name and trainer ID. With the secret ID, it would be near impossible for two people to have the same ID. Use this code to view your Secret ID.

45AC29B6 9CE3235F
    C797E8CE A9A713E4
    4A9798E5 A6B8D9AE
    75CE63AC 35BA83C8

Goblinaro

[Insert creative title here]
    Years
    Dear coolone3332, I have found a shiny pokemon AR cheat:
    9C9A6FEF-898BA04C
    B9D6A4E9-F3B94D86
    Works with two master codes, either:
    DE00AAFD-2EBD05D0
    B4564EFE-23F44BF2
    The second one is:
    A2E564FE-0FB58A54
    B4564EFE-23F44BF2
    I would suggest the second one, that way you could use deoxys encounter codes.
    Sincerely,
    Goblinaro

P.S. coolone3332, maybe could we be friends?
    Edit:Simon I also want you to be my friend, because I've read a ton of forums, and you're one of the most honest guys on this site. :)
    Edit: I forgot, coolone3332, the shiny pokemon cheat only makes them shiny in battle, not in summary. :nervous:

Last edited:

halfling2

Breakfast Squid
    Years
    But can you transfer it to a game on the GBA or is it just, like, there?

And I only double posted because I already posted and then I got excited n quoted, but I could have just deleted both posts.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    Yes. If you even bothered to take a look at it, you'll know by now that it makes codes for the AR, GSA, GSSP, CB, VBA, and whatever the hell else out there.

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    If you mean it took a very long time to enter when you say "it took forever," you should know that there's a feature on the Pokemon Calculator that creates a code file that can be downloaded into your cheat device, if your cheat device is capable of connecting to your computer anyway.

On a 1024x768 resolution, you will see a section at the bottom of the screen called "Codesave Info" right when you load the PokeCalc. Otherwise, just scroll down a little bit to find it. It's right under the section where you pick the game that you're making the code for.

In the empty text bar there, either choose a location for the file to be created or paste this location into the bar to put the code file on your desktop. You can change the 'XXXXX" to whatever your want. Just don't change the ".xpc" at the end.

Code:
    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\XXXXX.xpc
    When you're done doing everything else, click "Samples to Codesave." Some anti-virus programs may try to stop the PokeCalc from working, so disable the AV for a short time or something.

PikaRoks444

Limit Hater
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen May 14, 2009
    Is there a code to get the Gold Trainer Card? Because I got mine by catching all 386 Pokemon.

Years
    i don't know but i got a glitch from my ruby and now every time i hop out of the truck a shiny pidgey is my starter poke thats just weird, do't mess up the shiny pokemon code or this will happen!

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Hi,
    Is there a way to duplicate TM's? (no AR), since it would be dificult to teach different pokemon the movesets you want when there is only one of a particular TM.

Thanks

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2015
    o_o; I would think that you just view your Trainer ID and instead of showing the normal one, it'd show the secret one. But if that's not how it works, gimme the code so I can figure it out.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2012
    ok, i need codes for VBA. i don't care what they are, i just need them. I've found some codes in this thread that work and some that don't and i'm really confused. HELP!!!!!!!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back