• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2006
    Do you have Action Replay Codes for the UK?

I am specifically looking for the Auroa Ticket, Mystic Ticket and Old Sea Chart codes.

Last edited:

Ryboy

shiny master
    Years
    does anyone know a code for leaf green to warp to island 1. for action replay or gameshark sp.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2006
    PLEASE HELP ME!
    A stupid friend of mine saved a new game over the game I've been playing for a whole year and half! I haven't touched it as soon as I found out. can ANYONE give me a code that will recover my game?
    then tell me how to enter the code?
    I'm on pokemon sapphire. please help. oh please oh please oh please oh please!

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2006
    are there any encountercodes for AR v 3 (that I can use on my visualboy advace emulator) if so please be so kind to post them, cause the other encounter codes just dont work for the VBA...

Super Typhlosion

Dragon Master
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2006
    I asked my mum to buy me an action replay and she got me "xploder" for GBA.. Are there any codes for pokemon emerald out there for the UK version of xploder? Help pls :O pm me with them.. thanks

PikaRoks444

Limit Hater
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen May 14, 2009
    I have the code for Shiny Wild Pokemon. Use the master Code for Wild Pokemon below:
    (M)
    B749822B CE9BFAC1
    A86CDBA5 19BA49B3

And now the Shiny Code:

F3A9A86D 4E2629B4
    18452A7D DDE55BCC

Use with caution. The Nickname of the caught Pokemon will get messed up, so if you want to add that Pokemon to your party, go to the Name Rater's house and rename it.

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
    Ok.This link will give you all the AR codes you'll ever need :).(After a long hard search over the internet ;)...)Just go to: https://db.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvance/file/pokemon_emerald_par.txt
    Have fun :).This link includes everything from ROM hacks to normal codes :).(Just scroll down a bit for the normal codes ;).And they work!They have every catch pokemon code, warp codes, EVERYTHING :)!!!)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back