• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Just a simple question, is it possible to enter a code and use the male trainer from FR/LG in emerald? Its only a few sprites but it could be trickey. Anyways can it be done through codes?

Years
    Hey, im looking for a code for all Pokedex that doesnt mess up your trainer card or money. IM hoping that with the national dex i can get my torchic evolved. It wont evolve cause i havent beat the game yet but i dont want to wait to raise it.

seanmorely

Self-proclaimed sexiest member
    Years
    Is there a code that instantly enables the Mirage Island event on Emerald ?
    I really want that berry in a relative honest way.

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2006
    Hi, Does anyone know the faraway island enabler code on Pokemon Emerald 1649-Japanese version for GS/AR v3 using VBA 1.8.0??? Thanks alot... I know of the master code for pokemon emerald (J):
    (M)
    D8BAE4D9 4864DCE5
    0CD39E3A BD6E41B1
    Anti DMA (Must Be On)
    6ED6DA14 686DF10E
    1C7B3231 B494738C

Thanks

TripleHGogeta

D-Generation X Member
    Years
    i got a question on pokemon encounter codes... when u enter a code for example for the wild pokemon to be a gengar for example, will u need to put in the shiny code for it to be shiny? or is there a chance the gengar will be shiny due to the odds of finding a regular shiny out in the wild... but i figured since this is jus sharking a pokemon that u usually wouldnt find in the game, maybe there isnt a possible way for it to be shiny when u find it in the wild, except wit another code to make it shiny...

hope this makes sense...

TripleHGogeta

D-Generation X Member
    Years
    like for example, u use a pokemon encounter code so all the pokemon in the wild r gengar.... is there a chance it will be shiny? or is there no way it will be shiny because u r sharking the game to find the gengar? hopefully that clears it up

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2023
    Does anyone have these 2 codes for US VBA?

Master Balls in PC
    128898B6 EDA43037

Rare Candy in PC
    BFF956FA 2F9EC50D

thanks

Last edited:

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    Does gameshark have codes for shiny pokemon? Or does Code Action Replay have them? You see, I plan on having 2 FireRed Versions, 2 Emerald Versions, and 2 RUby Versions. For each of them, I will have one that is for playing, and the other is for sharking and experimenting and stuff.

emerald star

Owns 11 shinies! Dang!
    Years
    Mr_Smilie:) said:
    i dont really understand but the odds of finding a shiny is 1 in ooo i think 6546 i think probably more
    you're pretty close. that exact numbers are: 1 in 8156! I know, very low.

Golden Mew

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 15, 2007
    Can any one tell me if there is a code or cheat that can make your pokemon lvl 250

Fid

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2019
    Hey people, this is maybe a bit of a thread bump but I need these codes:

* Wild Tyranitar
    * Wild Dragonite
    * Shiny Pokemons
    * Adamant Nature
    * Hoenn Pokemon codes that WORK.

It's Just Fufu

Nostalgia is powerful.
    Years
    I have a gameshark that was made by Madcatz that I bought at EB Games. Its Copyright date is 2006. Where can I find the pokemon encounter code or the shiny pokemon codes? And does 'M' stand for MasterCode? What is the Master Code for Pokemon Ruby?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back