• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaRoks444

Limit Hater
Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen May 14, 2009
    Is there a Gameshark SP or Action Replay Version 3 code for all the Berries?

Last edited:

?H?ϧ

Lugia Ownz!
    Years
  • The Pokemon Calculator works for Emerald but for the first part of the Master Code, it gives out ????.

Ex. 0000???? 000A

What do I do?

BlackCharizard

Black Charizard
    Years
  • Hey, umm wuts a "POKEMON CALCULATER"??? And is there a master code for that Pokemon Creator thing that Xeno mentioned all the way at the beginning of this page?

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2005
    I have the North American Version and I have tried the trainer's id code multiple times in many different ways, and you said that I need the RNG kill. Does than mean I put that right underneath the master code and then enter the trainer's id as a different code and then it will work. I'm just not sure as how to work the RNG kill. The rest of your codes work, the ones that don't need RNG, and that is the only difference between that and what I am trying to do, so the RNG is what is holding me back. Can you please explain it to me. Thanks

Dark Penguin

[Insert text here]
    Years
  • choasajaz said:
    Can I have a LeafGreen master code for GameShark?
    Leaf Green v.1.0 - [M]9820F6AE82038359EBCF20F5DC89BB73F72F
    Leaf Green v.1.1 - [M]9820F6AE82032A2082A9A14350C4AB43573D

Pokemon Game said:
    I like your pokemon they are cool.
    that was SPAM- Stupid Pointless Annoying Message; it has nothing to do with codes. Don't do it again.

Dr. Master said:
    oh, sabrina got a female mr.mime don't know why and it says Mr. that stands for male!
    read my comment on Pokemon Game's post. the same applies to you.

DevonRichard1224

Pretty Good Pokemon Traine
    Years
  • Wild Pokemon Modifier Codes and shiny code

Silver Pearl said:
    does anyone have Wild Pokemon Modifier codes and a Wild Shiny code?
    If you want to get some codes, click on the link below, click on pokemon emerald on the left toolbar. scroll towards the bottom. That I know of, the CBA Codes work. (They work for Gameshark) I just tried the shiny code. It also says @ the bottom of the code page that the shiny code does not work with the other codes on that page. That is actually a lie. I tried the shiny code with the modifier code and they do work together Hope it helps

https://labmaster.4gigs.com/wiki/Main_Page

Last edited:

CyndaQuilava

PkMn Master Chris
    Years
  • i wanna go to mirage island to get a leichi berry so badly, but cuz its 1 in 10,923 when you withdraw and deposit 6 pokes @ a time, i got pi$$ed off!

so i tried this code out:

DE00AAFD
    2EBD05D0
    B4564EFE
    23F44BF2
    _
    9684190D
    465C0E8B
    65DA389A
    09D8882C

but my 1st pokemon turned into a bad egg everytime i talked to the old guy or entered route 131. this didnt happen to my friends game, he got to go there, but mine messes up.

is there an alternative code that wont turn my 1st pokemon into a bad egg and will let me go to mirage island?

~cq~

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2005
    Can I have the warp codes to get to birth island and navel rock(the island where you get ho-oh and lugia) for gameshark?
    And is there any other codes I need to use with these? Like the DMA disabler or something?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back