• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PikaRoks444

Limit Hater
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen May 14, 2009
    Does anyone know an Action Replay v3 code that gives me all the Trainer Card stars?

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2008
    Hi guys,

I've been playing the Japanese version of Pokemon Leaf Green for a while now. I tried downloading the attatchments in both of these code threads for this particular version, but it will not download. I was wondering if anyone could tell me the rare candy code and master ball codes for leaf green?

Thank you for your help in advance.
    Caitlind.

PikaRoks444

Limit Hater
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen May 14, 2009
    I know a Shiny code. It may make the captured Pokemon's nickname messed up. Anyway, here it is:

8636b1d6
    ca4ab2a9
    18452a7d
    dde55bcc

Hope these codes work for you.

PikaRoks444

Limit Hater
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen May 14, 2009
    Does anyone know any codes that enable Pokemon News events like the Lillycove Department Store Clear-Out Sale?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 11, 2023
    Guys, I'm thinking of a code but I can't name it. I used one before and it worked, but I can't find it again. It's asicly to give your Pokémon amazing genes, so that when you level up, they're stats go up by like 4 or 5 every time. Can somebody help me?

Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2006
    can anyone convert these codebreaker codes into ones that will work with visual boy advance??

rae candy
    82003884 0044

masterball
    82003884 0001
    thanks in advance

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2014
    How can I tell if I have Leaf Green v1.0 or Leaf Green v1.1?

Leafgreen 1.1 should say 1.1 in the title. In America we just have one version of it, it is only those lucky Japanese who have 2 versions of their Pokemon games.

Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2014
    Why not just use a code in order to have all of the items that you want to be on sale, or use a code to have infinate money?

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2008
    I dunno if I'm gonna get pelted at for asking this, but can I have a code for the fast egg hatch in Emerald, and also in FR/LG?

Blastoise

Der Lufthausen
    Years
    Leafgreen 1.1 should say 1.1 in the title. In America we just have one version of it, it is only those lucky Japanese who have 2 versions of their Pokemon games.
    Actually, newer copies of FireRed and LeafGreen in english sometimes don't accept codes intended for the "older" copies. You have to use newer codes.

If you're farmiliar with using the beta code on the N64 version of Ocarina of Time, it's sort of like that; you have to use the codes that are appropriate to the version of your game based upon when it was manufactured. Or at best, the code won't work, and at worst, your game will stop working.

Duplica pink

Freaky girl
    Years
    since this thread is about emerald codes i want to tell you guys about something really funny (hope that you haven't known this before) and FUNNY : I don't have the code to go to the Southern island in emerald so i try to use the same code in R/S, and you know what, i've got a bad egg in my party, the third slot and an "invisible egg" in my PC (really! you see and it's not there but it's actually there!) Now I have two weird eggs and i can't do anything to make them hatch. Why? because it takes a long time to hatch these eggs when I don't have enough time to do that. Can anyone help me ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back