• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Code Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogboy2709

Banned
Years
  • [[Category:Pokemon_Emerald]]

==Wild Pokemon are Shiny==

'''''This code requires a special master code (and therefore a separate Game Entry):'''''

Enable Code
    00006FA7 000A
    1006AF88 0007

Wild Pokemon are Shiny
    83007CE4 0021
    83007CE6 0300
    53000020 000F
    04480068 4589
    80890004 2843
    1860C046 0148
    0047905D 0003
    177C0608 0000

Thank you.

I have a question about that code:

Does it work with the legendary events ( Rayquaza, Groundon, and kyorge) if not, is it possible to make one?

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I have a question about that code:

Does it work with the legendary events ( Rayquaza, Groundon, and kyorge) if not, is it possible to make one?

Dunno about the events but
    if you enter the shiny codes with the pkmn modifier codes of
    raquaza, groudon etc it should work

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2016
    Thanks for the shiny Emerald codes. Now, if there were one for Fire Red (that's my request).

I also noticed another thing. In my previous post, I asked for a solution to activate the Mystic Ticket and the Aurora Ticket. I found an AR code for that. The question is, can anyone convert it to Codebreaker? Pretty please?

Here's the code (For Fire Red and Leaf Green):
    DMA disabler (for use with this code)
    8D671FD9 6F6BEFF2
    78DA95DF 44018CB4

Birth Island/Navel Rock Enabler
    07CF2578 E43B4EBF

Walk Through Walls
    509197D3 542975F4
    78DA95DF 44018CB4

Please, convert them to Codebreaker/Gameshark SP.

gameshark_cheater

somewhat expierienced master
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Nov 22, 2007
    ya...sup everybody...haven't posted for a while....but....i'm lookin for an answer here....I have LeafGreen, but when i put in GSSP codes, they don't work. The game starts, but the cheats won't work, and i made sure i put in the master code+cheat in right. Can somebody please help me out?

Zylasn

Unstoppable Force!
    Years
  • Emerald AR Item Code Request

Hey, this is GrovyleMan. I have AR version 5.8 and would like to have these items (SilverPowder & Black Belt) in my PC in Emerald Version but don't know the codes for them. Will someone pls generate and post them? It would be greatly appreciated.

Thnx!

Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    i need that for ruby help

i need that for ruby please help

sorry im new here and was on the wrong page

I need that for ruby please help

Last edited:
    Years
  • Pokemon Fire Red Cheats

I have recently downloaded the rom pokemon fire red on my computer so I can play it on my laptop rather than a gameboy for a change, and also with cheats too. I was wondering if somebody could post the master code, or provide me a link with the master code. Particularly, I'm interested in being able to see whatever pokemon I want in the wild so I can start off with all 3 starters, so I will probably need the master ball code too as that's the only thing that will be able to catch them. I am running it on visual boy advance version 1.7.2 and using their built-in cheat system they have if that makes a difference.

Thanks a bunch, I just registered on these forums and they look great, a very cool place to discuss and get help.

Edit: I found all those codes, but for some reason my tm case has a glitch and when I`m able to access it, I have a lot of problems, particularly they`re all titled with a lot of questions marks and aren`t even able to be taught to the pokemon I have. It`s just really strange and I`m wondering if it`s a problem with the emulator, the rom or if the gameshark codes I had used to catch any wild pokemon I wanted messed this up (all the codes are now removed but there might be a problem if I previously used them)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2007
    Does anybody have a code for AR for Emerald so Pokemon in your party have Pokerus?

Maria Santos

*wink* enjoy your death! ^_^
    Years

Just wondering if someone could help me out...

I need a code for Leafgreen ver.1.0 that would reset the move tutors so that I could teach counter, rock slide and other moves to my pokemon again. Is there such a code?

Years
  • If there is a code I don't know if it. But if you have emerald you can purchase rockslide and counter TM's along with the elemental punches and swords dance with battle points... Hope this helps :S

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back