• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Codec's Art (Fakemon)

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    Codec's Art (Fakemon)

New Tile!
    Please rate!
    I have had a very bad response lately and am worrying!!!

Chesu

Boss Carrot
    Years
    Maybe you'd get better response if you took peoples' advice and tried to improve, rather than just going off and doing other things that have the same problems? :P

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    New Tree Tile Release
    Codec's Art (Fakemon)

My Favourite So Far!
    Please rate, I am now working on a tileset which may take a while so stay tuned ^_^
    New Fakemon Too
    Codec's Art (Fakemon)

Last edited:

np7261

Exceeding Excpectations
    Years
    A note on your fakemon. Your shading is actually quite good. Just always to remember to shade around the object. Pretend it is actually in front of you and you can feel its bumps and curves. As for you line work it has defininetly improved. Keep to the basics and don't try anythoing spectacular just yet. Keep spriting and you'll soon be amazing.

Neo-Wolf

I am back!
    Years
    Your Tile Spriting is getting better than ever. In spriting, your shading is mind blowing but your drawing skills are a bit.. imperfect.

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    The new buildings look interesting, they should work well in-game as long as the palettes compliment them.
    The fakemon have good shading and coloring, just work on getting the outline noticeable but not too much, and the overall drawing ability is almost to where it needs to be.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
    The new buildings look interesting, they should work well in-game as long as the palettes compliment them.
    The fakemon have good shading and coloring, just work on getting the outline noticeable but not too much, and the overall drawing ability is almost to where it needs to be.
    Ok

Your tiles are awesome! The fakemon though, they're nice, just give them darker out lines, not too much darker, just a little.
    Thanks bout the tiles
    Now i understand whats mainly wrong with my fakemon
    Your Tile Spriting is getting better than ever. In spriting, your shading is mind blowing but your drawing skills are a bit.. imperfect.
    Thanks

A note on your fakemon. Your shading is actually quite good. Just always to remember to shade around the object. Pretend it is actually in front of you and you can feel its bumps and curves. As for you line work it has defininetly improved. Keep to the basics and don't try anythoing spectacular just yet. Keep spriting and you'll soon be amazing.
    Ok thnks

Back