• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Collective Worlds (PG-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurosaki

"Protector." Ziog said as I barrier was placed up around me, blocking the shurikens, but however leaving me open to a physical attack if someone decided to do so. I let go of my barrier, as it was draining too much of my energy, and raised Ziog, ready to make my next attack. However, conjuring a barrier left me unable to move for a few moments after releasing it. I was lucky to move my arm!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    It was of course then that the ninja-esque creature appeared, launching itself directly towards the scythe girl, as did the alligator thing. I looked towards the others in the bank, and said "DUCK!" Then, I moved into action. First, I launched myself in a double-footed flying kick at the alligator, pushing it's mass back, and jumped off of it on an incercept course for the pink thing, but I had to weave a thread of air to stop myself, as another figure appeared in a rush of black, and a thunderclap. It stood there, holding what I recognized to be a "gun" In one hand, and the brilliant yellow jewel in the other. It was vaguely human shaped, but about the same height as the pink thing, it had a snout, and fur, and several long, curled black quils with red streaks on it. "Hold on," It said in a deep and smoothe voice. "No one attack anyone, I want to leave this room without any more bloodshed."

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    [OOC: In response to GodofPH's query, beats me. It's just plain impossible to ignore the Hulk... XD]

"Holy crap, what the **** was that?!" Shinn cried out as he ducked, several shuriken barely missing his head. From what he could see, there were a few downright alien creatures doing battle with the boy who stopped the fight between Usagi and the Combine scythe-girl earlier; one of the creatures grasped a large yellow jewel in its hand. Shinn immediately took action, taking out his P90 and spraying the aliens with 5.7 x 28 mm bullets. One of them, which resembled an anthropomorphic alligator, died before he even hit the ground, as he had been struck by a ten-round burst to the head. The jewel-holding one managed to dodge a few of the shots, only to get hit by several more; he fell, dropping both the jewel and a handgun (to Shinn, it resembled an H&K USP Match pistol).

"Yeah, that's right. Nobody messes with Shinn Langley Soryu," Shinn taunted as he reloaded his SMG. "Now, who else wants some?"

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years
    (I'm sorrying but I cannot be apart of this RP any longer, I have to much homework and stuff)

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
    Coriander resisted the urge to roll her eyes as the gunfire-dude, whom proudly introduced himself as 'Shinn Langley Soryu', took aim at those weird creature thingies. "About time," She muttered. And, just when she thought things wouldn't get weirder, another creature appeared; a gun was on one of its hands and the other grasped a yellow jewel. Fortunately for them, Shinn Langley Soryu shot at it and it fell to the ground, "?showoff."

Yet, Coriander believed it to be a false play. It seemed highly impossible for that thing to be defeated so quickly. But hey, who knows, maybe Mr. High-and-Mighty is the big shot he think he is.

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    Elias was confused, more confused then he'd ever been. He duck, and muttered "God....this is insane..." He muttered, and Kaisa arched her back.

"That man....Shinn?...He could pose trouble. He shot them down with out a second thought..Maybe I'd better hide..." Kaisa muttered, and took the shape of a mouse.

"Coward.." Elias joked, and patter her head with his thumb.

Kurosaki

OOC: I'm back from the absense I forgot to tell you I was taking... XD

IC: I froze at the odd creatures statement. I knew when it wasn't wise to make a move, and with so much taking place, it would be near impossible. I placed Ziog at my side, blood running down it from my hand, which was caused from holding on too hard, and eventually dripped into a small puddle on the floor. I didn't take any other action, but merely watched all that was occuring around me, the blood from earlier drying on my skin and clothes.

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Shinn walked up to the motionless body of the dark alien entity he had just gunned down, keeping his P90 up for anything. To him, it didn't look like any Combine synth or Xen alien he had seen before; it didn't even look like one of the "Race X" creatures seen at Black Mesa. Shinn kicked aside the dropped USP Match, then stooped down to the ground in order to check for any life signs, keeping his SMG trained on the body in case it would suddenly revive and attack him. "Nope, nothing. No breathing, no pulse, no heartbeat," he said to himself. "I need to make sure of that, however."

Shinn emptied his entire clip into the alien's body. If it was still alive then, it was dead now.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    OOC: Sorry for the misdirection, but for plot purposes, the groups need to break apart, if only for a moment. Feel free to pursue, if you wish, though.

I felt the alligator moving behind me, and saw the slightest motion from the black and red creature. The pink one moved in a flash, striking the girl with the scythe lightly on the temple, right before I felt the alligator hammer his fist onto the back of my head. When I came to awareness again, I was sitting slumped inside one of the horseless carriges, this one bigger than most, and black. "Well, you're a lot stronger than I anticipated. You should have been knocked out for much longer, considering how hard Vector hit you." I looked around, and took in the rest of the details. The black creature was sitting there in the large space, in a chair oposite us. And noticing a new warmth, I looked down to to see the scythe girl lying on the wide seat I had waken up on, her head resting on my leg.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Hulk watched the car driving away and yelled, "HULK SMASH YOU FOR IGNORING HIM!"

Hulk smashed hs fists together and crashed through the wall. He began leaping down the street, gaining more ground with each stride, leaving craters each time he landed.

The green goliath came across the car on the street. He made one last leap, and this time bounded over his target. Hulk massive body was so side it took up an entire lane on the street. Hulk turned to face the oncoming car holding his fellow super-humans.

"WHY YOU IGNORE HULK!?"

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    Suddenly, someone near the front of the carrige spoke up. "Sir, we've got an interferance." The black creature looked towards the young man who was operating it, and said "Go ahead, mousse." He turned back to me, and said "I'd advise you to hold on." The black carrige suddenly veered, swerving sharply, and running down a narrow alleyway. I saw a wooden wall in front of us, but with a resounding crack, it shattered as we charged through it, and onto another street. "I think we need some answers, NOW." I said, a slight tinge of anger entering my voice.

Kurosaki

I grunted slightly as I began to wake up due to the commotion. That hit in the head really wasn't something I needed, especially right then and there. I slowly opened my eyes to find myself staring at the back seat of a car. I was in a curled up position, Ziog still clenched in my hand, and I was still covered in the blood of that man I had killed. I slowly sat up, and found I had been laying on the leg of that guy from earlier. "What were you doing to me...?" I muttered as I turned to the black thing. "And what exactly is going on? If you don't let me free I'll make sure you regret it..."

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    "Simple." The black thing said. It took out the yellow jewel, and looking into it's depths, he said "I need your help. I can explain later, but now isn't the time. Let me get you to a secure location first, then I can explain EVERYTHING, please, trust me." He said, and looked up. I had already carved out a large section of the roof with fire, and leapt out, seemingly flying. It sighed, and said to the driver "Mousse, please take our lady friend to the warehouse and explain the situation to her, I'll be along in a moment." And with that, he dissapeared in a flash of green light...

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Shinn was stunned as the creatures he had just gunned down earlier suddenly revived and took down the boy and the scythe-wielding girl in short order. "What the-- But that's impossible!" he cried out in agony. "I emptied several clips into them! Not even a Combine Elite could withstand that kind of firepower!"

The creatures took the two now-unconscious individuals to a car that was waiting outside the bank (to Shinn, it looked like a BMW 745i); Shinn, still stunned, couldn't do a thing. Before he knew it, the car drove away; the Hulk was already in pursuit, but the others still didn't do a thing. "Oh, for crying out loud," Shinn groaned. "After that car!"

Shinn dashed out of the bank and began pursuing the car on foot, P90 in hand. He fired several bursts at the BMW, but they either missed or dealt very little damage. "**** it, where's a LAW rocket when you need one?" Shinn rued.

The Hulk managed to leap in front of the car to block its passage, but it simply veered into an alleyway. Shinn kept on giving chase and firing bursts of 5.7 x 28 mm bullets at the BMW as it came out on yet another street. Just then, the boy seemed to fly out through the car's roof; a flash of green light issued out of the car shortly thereafter. At that point, Shinn could no longer keep chase, and he stopped running. As he caught his breath, Shinn reloaded his P90 and simply stood there as he saw the car drive off into the distance.

"As if things weren't weird enough already," Shinn panted.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Hulk roared in anger again. He smacked the ground and the shockwave shook the block.

"HULK SMASH YOU PUNY CAR!"

Hulk began his continous leaping again. With each jump's increasing length he gained on the car. The car had sped up, but Hulk was able to keep pace with it.

The jade giant landed after another leap, he'd almost landed on the car this time. Hulk crouched down and focused his energy into his legs. He bounded forward this time with the farthest jump yet, placing his landing right in front of the car.

Hulk grabbed the car and lifted it above his head. He shook it like a child showing off a trophy. He was laughing like a child as well.

"Ha ha! Hulk got you now!"

FireEmporer

I win. You lose.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 3, 2006
    "Well, this is just too good to miss, isn't it Kai? Let's join in the chase." Elias smiled, and Kaisa jumped out of his clothes, and turned into a larger version of her preferred cat form.

"Jump on. You can't catch it on foot." She purred. Elias hopped on her back and grinned. "Hold on tight!" And with that, she took off at an incredible speed. "I see that guy with the firearms Elias. Should I slow down so you can speak to him?"

"Please do." He stroked her head, and she ran to the panting man's side, and Elias slid off. Kaisa reverted to her smaller form. "Who are you?" He asked, untrustfully, and prepared to cast a spell. "I am Elias, and this," he gestured to the cat creature, "Is Kaisa."

Kaisa's ears twiched. "Hm, What's that green creature? An Orc? Or a Cave creature of some sort?" She muttered to herself.

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    By now, all the strange monsters have left and only two remain; the strange hurt looking creature with the staff, and th other strange looking creature who was with Eve just a few moments ago. Eve stuttered, her legs shaking and her head growing more and more confused. She was terribly exhausted and felt as thoug she were going to pass out. "Whats..going on..?" She asked weakly as she stumble away from the two creatures and near the back of the bank. Her eyes were weary, and she couldn't see very well. She got a few feet before she hit into something hard; a desk at the back. She stumbled again and fell to the ground. 'Why me?' She asked herself.

Kurosaki

After the other two had left, the driver, apparently named Mousse, and I, were left in a car which was now lifted into the air by a strange green thing. Seeing no other choice, I grabbed Mousse and leapt out of the car, combining my ability of flight which was supplied by Ziog, and the fall, to land softly nearby the Hulk. I dropped Mousse to the ground, and raised Ziog. "Leave." I said emotionlessly to the Hulk as I jumped back into the air, and remained floating at the Hulk's eye level. "Or Ziog and I will... deal with you."

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Shinn merely ignored Elias' greeting as he saw the Hulk grab the car and lift it up over his head effortlessly. The scythe-wielding girl managed to jump out of the car and land right next to the Hulk; she then leapt up to the Hulk's eye level and seemingly levitated there. "You've got to be kidding me, man. Nobody, and I mean nobody, stands up to the Hulk like that," Shinn mused. "She'll get crushed into paste if she keeps that up." Shinn was no expert on comic book superheroes, however; his fields of expertise lay more in anime, computer gaming, and sci-fi. As such, his musings were strictly based on his own meager intuition.

"If this explodes into another fight, I swear to God..." Shinn muttered as he put away his P90 and took out his SPAS-12 shotgun.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    "Hulk smash you!"

Hulk threw the car at this new person who'd just exited the vehicle being thrown. The car crashed into Vita, knocking her over. Hulk wallowed in his moment of success, feeling like a spoiled child getting a new toy. But it wasn't enough, the Hulk wanted more. Hulk started pounded the ground while yelling, "Get up! Hulk want to fight more!"

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back