• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Collective Worlds (PG-16)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
Years
  • Shadow shrugged. "You're right, you don't have to, but if you want that gem, you'll still do it." I had sat down cross legged on the ground, holding the hilt securely with my left hand, and the blade between my index and middle fingers. I slowly ran them across the length of the blade, and a screeching sound, almost like howling came, and sparks began flying like mad. When I finished, the blade was straight, and good as new. I looked up, and noticed that nearly everyone in the room seemed to be staring at me. "What?"

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    Shinn put away his sniper rifle and ran towards the wrecked APC in order to rendevous with his resistance comrades. "Hey, guys," he said in an attempt to greet them politely; for the most part, the other resistance members didn't respect him, and he didn't respect them either. All he heard was disrespectful grumbling.

"Fine then, assholes, don't say hi," Shinn pouted.

"Good to see you too, Shinn," a beautiful Japanese woman piped up. "I was wondering where you'd run off to. I know they've always been mean to you like that, but jeez, I haven't seen you take it this personally."

"Hey there yourself, Jen," Shinn said to the woman. It was none other than his stepmom, Jennifer Tomoe. "So, how's life been treating you lately?"

"Other than being caught in a portal storm along with the Combine and the rest of City 17, I'm fine, thanks for asking. And you?"

"I'm fine also. Other than running into a bunch of strange people and nearly getting eaten by a bunch of headcrabs, nothing's happened to me."

"Speaking of which, we also ran into a bunch of strangers as well. We've never seen them around City 17 before. You want me to introduce you to them?"

"Sure, why not? Hopefully, they're more friendly than the rest of these freaks."

Shinn and Jennifer began walking; the other resistance soldiers trailed behind them.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    It seemed like the world had changed overnight.
    "Where amI?... Is this earth?...."
    Vectro sure didnt think so. And the fact that he could sense mass amounts of something approaching wasnt really calming his senses.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back